OK, can I sit on the Nederland side for the game?

[quote name="godawggo" post="1348176" timestamp="1354543869"]
I so agree! Wear your Purple/White, Green/Gold,Black/Gold,etc. I don't think you stick out at all. Heck look at the pictures from our side at Reliant, looked awesome!!!
[/quote]
Why is everyone making it appear I said something wrong by saying purple sticks out in the black.and gold. I meant nothing demeaning by that. Just an observation.

Of course everyone is welcome.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1347994" timestamp="1354504394"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107036.msg1347908#msg1347908 date=1354499104]
Wear your black and gold. You will blend right in. PNG wears their purple and they stick out like a sore thumb.  ;D
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what color you wear. WE are ALL proud of the Bulldogs and their accomplishments!  I think it shows a sense of PRIDE for fans to wear their school colors, and I'm sure the BULLDOG players and some Nederland fans are proud that the other area fans are there to support them.  GO BULLDOGS!!!!
[/quote]

Exactly.  Mid-County and the surrounding area always comes together to support their district representatives in the playoffs. I will be there wearing my purple and white cheering on the Bulldogs.  Not quite sure if I will bark...  but stranger things have happened.  We shall see.  ;)

Big congratulations to the entire Nederland Community.  This is a special team that I have enjoyed watching this year.  Really hoping you guys bring home a State Championship to the Golden Triangle.

[quote name="baddog" post="1347993" timestamp="1354504384"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=107036.msg1347975#msg1347975 date=1354503746]
I plan on going,  and wearing my purple proudly!  If someone has a problem with it,  they can have it by themselves.  That would be stupid,  to dis someone that has spent time and money to support you.
[/quote]

Every side has fans like that. I caught heck going to the other side of the Dome in '99 for PNG. My wife and I heard someone say, "What are those Nederland people doing here?" ain't it great how sick of a feeling that gives a person? Y'all are welcome on our side anytime. You do stick out with the purple on though.  ;D
[/quote]

I am in, but ONLY if I can wear that silly ars Indian Outfit and dance at half time.  ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1348381" timestamp="1354563942"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107036.msg1347993#msg1347993 date=1354504384]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=107036.msg1347975#msg1347975 date=1354503746]
I plan on going,  and wearing my purple proudly!  If someone has a problem with it,  they can have it by themselves.  That would be stupid,  to dis someone that has spent time and money to support you.
[/quote]

Every side has fans like that. I caught heck going to the other side of the Dome in '99 for PNG. My wife and I heard someone say, "What are those Nederland people doing here?" ain't it great how sick of a feeling that gives a person? Y'all are welcome on our side anytime. You do stick out with the purple on though.  ;D
[/quote]

I am in, but ONLY if I can wear that silly ars Indian Outfit and dance at half time.  ;D ;D
[/quote]
We are actually playing in Vidor smokingbaby

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1347994" timestamp="1354504394"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107036.msg1347908#msg1347908 date=1354499104]
Wear your black and gold. You will blend right in. PNG wears their purple and they stick out like a sore thumb.  ;D
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what color you wear. WE are ALL proud of the Bulldogs and their accomplishments!  I think it shows a sense of PRIDE for fans to wear their school colors, and I'm sure the BULLDOG players and some Nederland fans are proud that the other area fans are there to support them.  GO BULLDOGS!!!!
[/quote]

X2

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1348217" timestamp="1354548357"]
robana, they may say its okay but after the preview show thing, im not sitting by you!  ;) ;D
[/quote]

C'mon rykerx, you know I'm good for the board. It's all fun and games during district. I would have sat on the doggie side but I got there mid-first quarter and they had already packed it. Besides, it was fun to sit with the Pearland people...got props for my Pirates and loads of respect for Ned long before the game was decided. Who knows, next year it might be the indianettes I have to pummel (early prediction).

[quote name="Michael" post="1348004" timestamp="1354505081"]
[size=10pt][b]I like seeing other teams colors. It lets us know who is there supporting us from other schools. Personally I think its an honor to have other teams come support.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

You betcha!!

Bring it!!

[quote name="tvc" post="1348778" timestamp="1354599986"]
[quote author=Michael link=topic=107036.msg1348004#msg1348004 date=1354505081]
[size=10pt][b]I like seeing other teams colors. It lets us know who is there supporting us from other schools. Personally I think its an honor to have other teams come support.[/b][/size]
[/quote]

You betcha!!

Bring it!!
[/quote]

Mustangs support the Bulldogs all the way.

I have been wearing my Pirate black and gold the last 3 weeks to Big Ned's games and have experienced nothing but thanks for supporting the dogs...... Almost felt like one of the family , you know the redheaded step child of an adopted relatives friends daughters boyfriends nephew but still part of the family LOL... j/k been welcomed at all three games by Big Neds fans

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1348381" timestamp="1354563942"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=107036.msg1347993#msg1347993 date=1354504384]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am in, but [b]ONLY if I can wear that silly ars Indian Outfit and dance at half time.[/b]  ;D ;D
[/quote]

Someone sure seems to be obsessed with our Indian Spirit.  Hey Smoking,  if you're nice,  maybe Santa will bring you that outfit for Christmas!

[quote name="Michael" post="1347934" timestamp="1354501075"]
All that goes on in this forum is just fan talk .No one really dislikes anyone else for what is said here,, if they do they are nuts.... Just come sit with us, wear your Vidor colors and came bark with us??? We'd love to have you!!
[/quote]Hey Micheal speak for yourself on this one ....I GUESS I AM NUTS...Nobody in 20-4a really gets under my skin including good "OLD" ROBANA..alot of it is entertaining...But I would love to meet some of these guys from GT for a big group hug ;)..But that is just me..Yes I need to grow up in a bad way ...but its not happening this week..Thanks for all the support from P.N.G/ BMT./ L.C.M/ VIDOR/LUMB/LIV/...I know the boys are glad to see all the differnt colors fill the Bulldogs side of the bleachers.....For the group hug I will be in a crew cab white ford 4x4 getting my tailgate on...Ask for Bubba Sonnier ;)....

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1350133" timestamp="1354789539"]
[quote author=Michael link=topic=107036.msg1347934#msg1347934 date=1354501075]
All that goes on in this forum is just fan talk .No one really dislikes anyone else for what is said here,, if they do they are nuts.... Just come sit with us, wear your Vidor colors and came bark with us??? We'd love to have you!!
[/quote]Hey Micheal speak for yourself on this one ....I GUESS I AM NUTS...Nobody in 20-4a really gets under my skin including good "OLD" ROBANA..alot of it is entertaining...But I would love to meet some of these guys from GT for a big group hug ;)..But that is just me..Yes I need to grow up in a bad way ...but its not happening this week..Thanks for all the support from P.N.G/ BMT./ L.C.M/ VIDOR/LUMB/LIV/...I know the boys are glad to see all the differnt colors fill the Bulldogs side of the bleachers.....For the group hug I will be in a crew cab white ford 4x4 getting my tailgate on...Ask for Bubba Sonnier ;)....
[/quote]
same goes to some (notice i said some) of those sc fans.  ;)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1350133" timestamp="1354789539"]
[/quote]

I luv you too basebow! Hey, I'm not that old...travelling to the game with liltex, trocket and Mr. Buddy Garrity in the flesh! Puuuummmpppeedd! Y'all wanna borrow Montana?

[quote name="robanadana" post="1350673" timestamp="1354849600"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=107036.msg1350133#msg1350133 date=1354789539]
[/quote]

I luv you too basebow! Hey, I'm not that old...travelling to the game with liltex, trocket and Mr. Buddy Garrity in the flesh! Puuuummmpppeedd! Y'all wanna borrow Montana?
[/quote]
HAHA! this has to be the best thread you started. rofl just reading the title! ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin