West Orange-Stark vs Navasota Rattlers prediction?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1346046" timestamp="1354333811"]
[quote author=Cover 2 Wild Rattler link=topic=106949.msg1346025#msg1346025 date=1354333607]
Haha yall guys are funny Navasota 45 to Wo-s 14
[/quote]

lol..I was being generous when I gave y'all 14 points.

I changed my mine

WOS 27

Navasota -3 ;D ;D
[/quote]
Lol this is very amusing. 3??  lol  ??? X-D Nice joke

[quote name="skipper" post="1348870" timestamp="1354635137"]
(TO ALL NAVASOTA  AND WO_S POSTERS) the UIL and both coaches have agreed to let us play after the game and let both teams have a good laff i am takeing wo-s  posters by 12 points any takers
[/quote]

Easy now.  You haven't seen my Elway like gun, my Barry Sanders like ankle breakers or most of all my Ernest Givens like celebrations. 

[quote name="skipper" post="1348870" timestamp="1354635137"]
(TO ALL NAVASOTA  AND WO_S POSTERS) the UIL and both coaches have agreed to let us play after the game and let both teams have a good laff i am takeing wo-s  posters by 12 points any takers
[/quote]After 24 pages of crap, finally Sketer shuts-up these "CLOWNS" from Navasota.

[quote name="speveto" post="1348886" timestamp="1354636629"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=106949.msg1348870#msg1348870 date=1354635137]
[/quote]After 24 pages of crap, finally Sketer shuts-up these "CLOWNS" from Navasota.
[/quote]
See this is the kinda stuff that's not needed. Unnecessary comment

[quote name="speveto" post="1348886" timestamp="1354636629"]
[/quote]

Would that be Sketer or Skipper?

After watching all the highlight videos I could find on Navasota and seeing WOS play in person, I think it will come down to whether or not the WOS can control the clock and finish off drives. I think Navasota is going to see more team speed on defense than they have all year. WOS will have somebody on those bubble screens I saw and the WOS DL can flat out go. I do know Navasota better get to the Mustangs early because there is no one better than Coach T at making halftime adjustments and shutting a team down in the 2nd half. I think WOS gets at least 1 score from their defense and just enough offense to win. I say:
WOS      - 28
Navasota- 21

[quote name="Rattler12" post="1348888" timestamp="1354636796"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=106949.msg1348886#msg1348886 date=1354636629]
[/quote]
See this is the kinda stuff that's not needed. Unnecessary comment
[/quote]If you don`t  want to be called a "CLOWN",  stop acting like a "CLOWN",  CLOWN.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1348896" timestamp="1354637729"]
After watching all the highlight videos I could find on Navasota and seeing WOS play in person, I think it will come down to whether or not the WOS can control the clock and finish off drives. I think Navasota is going to see more team speed on defense than they have all year. WOS will have somebody on those bubble screens I saw and the WOS DL can flat out go. I do know Navasota better get to the Mustangs early because there is no one better than Coach T at making halftime adjustments and shutting a team down in the 2nd half. I think WOS gets at least 1 score from their defense and just enough offense to win. I say:
WOS      - 28
Navasota- 21
[/quote]

I agree, keep that offense off the field. Pretty confident we can stop the run on D, that is why we scrimmaged Vidor and Nederland (big teams up front). They are going to get some passing yards and scores. Navasota is too good to think we will shut them down totally. We have to limit them. If we have the lead at halftime, I like our chances, if we are down by two scores or more we are in trouble. I think we need the defense to set us up at least twice with a short field at some point in the game. One weapon not many have discussed is the Navasota kicker, don't know much about him but a 48 yard FG is nothing to sneeze at. He could be the difference. The score you predict is one I agree with but i'll go 26-24 Stangs.

[quote name="mypooh" post="1348892" timestamp="1354637287"]
It's funny how all the Navasota posters are Freshman psters. I hope the WO-S fans can find them other the game. LOL
[/quote]

Not really funny since it is a Setx forum.  When you think about it, it all makes since.  Navasota not in SETX. 

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1348916" timestamp="1354638810"]
No way in the world WOS's anemic offense scores 28 on Navasota.
[/quote]

We have lots of other ways scoring than regular offense. I would be very surprised if that anemic offense you speak doesn't put up at least 2-3 scores. We are better than you think. Certainly better overall than anyone else you have played this year.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1348923" timestamp="1354639164"]
[quote author=Rattler99 link=topic=106949.msg1348916#msg1348916 date=1354638810]
[/quote]

We have lots of other ways scoring than regular offense. I would be very surprised if that anemic offense you speak doesn't put up at least 2-3 scores. We are better than you think. Certainly better overall than anyone else you have played this year.
[/quote]

Obviously there are more ways to score...But, WOS will not score 28 points, PERIOD!

And, we will see if WOS is as good as they think.

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1348927" timestamp="1354639766"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=106949.msg1348923#msg1348923 date=1354639164]
[quote author=Rattler99 link=topic=106949.msg1348916#msg1348916 date=1354638810]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously there are more ways to score...But, WOS will not score 28 points, PERIOD!

[/quote]

NAVASOTA will not score 28 points, PERIOD!

And, we will see if NAVASOTA is as good as they think.  ;)

I remeber in 2000 we had a supposedly "amemic" offense and we rode that defense to the 4A state finals.
By the way, are you the same crackhead that said Navasota would put 45 on WOS? In a big game I'll take the better defense every time and that would be WOS.
I also didn't say the 'Stang offense would put up 28 pts. I said they would score 28 pts as a team. That doesn't have to all come via the offense. That ballhawking defense is good for a pick 6 or a scoop and score and we are also good at returning kicks and punts for TDs, too. So, let's say WOS got a scoop and score and a pick 6 and kick retuned for TD, which has happened this year, all the offense has muster is one score. I gave y'all credit when I gave you 21 pts. That's more than anyone's scored on them this year.
If y'all insist on throwing those bubble screens and WR screens, I can assure a couple of those are going the other way for scores.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1348941" timestamp="1354640946"]
[quote author=Rattler99 link=topic=106949.msg1348927#msg1348927 date=1354639766]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=106949.msg1348923#msg1348923 date=1354639164]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NAVASOTA will not score 28 points, PERIOD!

And, we will see if NAVASOTA is as good as they think.  ;)
[/quote]

Fair enough... Can't wait until Friday... I'm getting tired of all the smack talking, lol.

[quote name="Titletown2" post="1348947" timestamp="1354641493"]
I remeber in 2000 we had a supposedly "amemic" offense and we rode that defense to the 4A state finals.
By the way, are you the same crackhead that said Navasota would put 45 on WOS? In a big game I'll take the better defense every time and that would be WOS.
I also didn't say the 'Stang offense would put up 28 pts. I said they would score 28 pts as a team. That doesn't have to all come via the offense. That ballhawking defense is good for a pick 6 or a scoop and score and we are also good at returning kicks and punts for TDs, too. So, let's say WOS got a scoop and score and a pick 6 and kick retuned for TD, which has happened this year, all the offense has muster is one score. I gave y'all credit when I gave you 21 pts. That's more than anyone's scored on them this year.
If y'all insist on throwing those bubble screens and WR screens, I can assure a couple of those are going the other way for scores.
[/quote]

If your are referring to me, I am not going to stoop to your ignorance with the name calling... Crackhead?  How mature...  Anyway, did you see somewhere where I predicted such a score?  If so, show me...

WOS gets by Lorena by scoring 28 points and by a very average West Columbia by scoring 20 points.  Some of you are very, very [b]delusional[/b].  Navasota ain't even in the same category as Lorena or West Columbia.  Some of you will be in for a real [b]RUDE[/b] awakening!

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1348965" timestamp="1354642734"]
[quote author=Titletown2 link=topic=106949.msg1348947#msg1348947 date=1354641493]
[/quote]

If your are referring to me, I am not going to stoop to your ignorance with the name calling... Crackhead?  How mature...  Anyway, did you see somewhere where I predicted such a score?  If so, show me...

WOS gets by Lorena by scoring 28 points and by a very average West Columbia by scoring 20 points.  Some of you are very, very [b]delusional[/b].  Navasota ain't even in the same category as Lorena or West Columbia.  Some of you will be in for a real [b]RUDE[/b] awakening!
[/quote]

You are also delusional if you think Navasota should even be playing this week, Nav should not have made it past Lamarque.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa