Georgetown vs. Summer Creek Game Thread/Georgetown advances 38-21

WOSgrad

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldogsveagles
This is the first tim SC has been behind at the half, but it is only by 10 points. It is well known that SC can put up 30-40 points in the second half very quickly. So far this game has been a offensive game, and which ever defense wakes up first will decide the game.

[quote name="dme1111" post="1340955" timestamp="1353792047"]
The defense of SC is being exposed. They also have found an offense that can go blow for blow. I don't really think SC IS done but I can't help and want them to lose simply because of the arrogance their fans possess
[/quote]

You know, that could be said for any team's fans (esp on this forum)

.....we all can be over zealous about our team and a  good season.  IF you didn't believe your team could win state, then what do you hope for as high school football fan? 

I thought about someone posting a picture of NED fan with megaphone at Dayton game.  You know, all teams wish that they had fans like that. 

So I can understand SC talking smack on the board......I've learned you better take as well as you can give.....and that goes for us all. I think we all need a better sense of humor.....without SC and smokin on this board, what would we have to talk about........???

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="1341007" timestamp="1353793554"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106686.msg1340939#msg1340939 date=1353791629]
I'll take my whoopin from d forum when/if d time comes.

NO team left in Div I can handle these guys, so don't pretend.  The winner of this game goes to State.
[/quote]
I knew this statement was coming
[/quote]
Yep, no team out there could possibly beat a team that SC loses too.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1341009" timestamp="1353793682"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106686.msg1340984#msg1340984 date=1353792986]
Angleton has one threat.  GTown will MURDER Angleton
[/quote]

Really? Just one? I guess Cooper isn't a threat. I guess Judkins isn't a threat. OK whatever you say.
[/quote]
Don't try to argue with him. If the team is not SC or Georgetown then that team does not belong on a football field in his mind. Everyone in Nederland knows that y'all have threats. Nobody puts up points like that on Nederland. Good luck to y'all next week with SC or Georgetown.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin