Kountze vs Silsbee / Kountze wins 84-64

BBfan061

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ballup" post="1340208" timestamp="1353729841"]
This game was not close at all. Kountze played alot of kids that will never get to play. This is the worst I have seen Silsbee play all year.
[/quote]

Kountze players will all play this year they are deep..... as for Silsbee how many games have you seen they only played 3

[quote name="Stephen A Smith" post="1340303" timestamp="1353733374"]
[quote author=ballup link=topic=106666.msg1340208#msg1340208 date=1353729841]
This game was not close at all. Kountze played alot of kids that will never get to play. This is the worst I have seen Silsbee play all year.
[/quote]

Kountze players will all play this year they are deep..... as for Silsbee how many games have you seen they only played 3
[/quote]
I saw 3 players play tonight for Kountze that were on jv against Lumberton ..but played well.. I didn't see Central play but jw how Silsbee beat them?

Foul trouble was an issue for the Tigers. Thomas had 3 fouls in the first quarter and Donte had 3 in the second quarter. Both guys played really guarded. They were not able to play there game due to the excessive whistle blowing by Moe Jerry!!!The defense that Silsbee normally plays was not present. Good game Tigers!!Kountz also came to play. They will go far this year. They have some great shooters!!Keep your heads up Tigers!!#TIGERNATION----WE ARE GONNA EAT!!!

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1340352" timestamp="1353736107"]
[quote author=Stephen A Smith link=topic=106666.msg1340303#msg1340303 date=1353733374]
[quote author=ballup link=topic=106666.msg1340208#msg1340208 date=1353729841]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I saw 3 players play tonight for Kountze that were on jv against Lumberton ..but played well.. I didn't see Central play but jw how Silsbee beat them?
[/quote] I wish I could tell you how Central lost to Silsbee.  I'm assuming that Silsbee's quick guards was the key.  Or maybe it was the fact that 2 fish started that game vs. Silsbee. 

This is the Kountze I was hoping to see this year... They played great. I hate they they beat my team, but I'm glad they got their stuff together. As far as Silsbee, honestly guys... Y'all know that was not Silsbee's team they will have lol. So calm down a bit. Silsbee had 3 Varsity players playing tonight lol. I watched Central and was EXTREMELY impressed. I don't see how the heck Silsbee beat them with the team silsbee has right now. But they did..

[quote name="bradyb" post="1340529" timestamp="1353771086"]
This is the Kountze I was hoping to see this year... They played great. I hate they they beat my team, but I'm glad they got their stuff together. As far as Silsbee, honestly guys... Y'all know that was not Silsbee's team they will have lol. So calm down a bit. Silsbee had 3 Varsity players playing tonight lol. I watched Central and was EXTREMELY impressed. I don't see how the heck Silsbee beat them with the team silsbee has right now. But they did..
[/quote]
Kountze also had a starter not play last night.. and played a few players that were on jv against Lumberton..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder