West Beaumont Blue Bulldogs are National Champions!!!

Bmt Pride

Just to clear this up for most travel teams softball, baseball etc. after advancing teams are allowed to add players for depth. The team name doesn't change. When my dad coached travel softball for years in Groves after advancing past state we were allowed two extra girls. Then two more after advancing past regionals. Team never changed. The new players became members of the team.

So congrats to the West Beaumont Blue Bulldogs.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hating, just want to give credit where it is due, and that is to the combination of 5 teams.I also did not know this was now a traveling team. Congrats to the boys who participated in the tournament.  It was not just BMT B who won this, it was a combination of 5 STJFL playoff teams. it shows what kind of talent is in the STJFL not just one team.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1352780" timestamp="1355106839"]
Just to clear this up for most travel teams softball, baseball etc. after advancing teams are allowed to add players for depth. The team name doesn't change. When my dad coached travel softball for years in Groves after advancing past state we were allowed two extra girls. Then two more after advancing past regionals. Team never changed. The new players became members of the team.

So congrats to the West Beaumont Blue Bulldogs.
[/quote]

ShlyKBMT I believe the problem is that all season people like Gucci has dominated this forum about how Beaumont Blue is the best team ever to come out of STJFL and the best team in the nation. Then people like Gucci would make comments to put other teams down that advanced to the next level with their regular season rosters and did quite well. Instead of just saying congrats to other teams it was always followed with something negative about that team. Granted I know people like Gucci, want to stir the pot and thats okay cause it keeps the forum from being boring. As for as the regular season Beaumont Blue team being the best in the nation, we will never know. What we do know is the select Beaumont Blue team with four other teams studs is the best in the nation and you cant take that away from them. That is an awesome accomplishment. It does show the talent within the STJFL.
Congrats to:
Beaumont Blue (Bmt Gold, Ned B, Ned W, and Kountze)
Little Cypress
Vidor W
Lumberton B.
You all represented the STJFL well.

Hello youth football forum, let me just clear the air up!!! Everyone knows who i am so no need to go there. As the head Coach Of the BMT Blue Pee Wee it a great honor to represent STJFL with whatever you non sports fans want to call our team. My STJFL affiliation was completed after BMT BLUE won the super bowl. The trip to the Corpus was my decision and the rest of my coaching staff's decision not to attend!!! We have no reason to explain to anyone why we didnt go. For all of the rumors that a certain player was not going is just these non sports fans stirring the pot!!! Like I have said before this is a public board so you can say what you want, but I can assure you that no one in my camp can tell you we were not going for that reason. STJFL was not paying for this trip so if I am going to pay my money I can take our BMT BLUE where i want, not being a butt but thats the way I feel!!! #1 & #3 are connected at the hipp, they dont do to much alone when it comes to sports!! Let me explain this to these non sports fans, first of all their blood(relatives), second if i'm coaching or his dad which runs the offense is coaching they go where we tell them too!!!! They both literally have two dads!!!!! thats enough on that rumor.
All season long I have tried to do whats right, but I have taken a beating on this forum and I can handle that. I consider myself a real sports fan/ Ex-college and pro athlete and that comes with the last two that i mentioned . As a competitor one must have thick skin and i have shown that I have that, I had PNG PRESIDENT running around the area saying bad things about my character. He did even know my correct name and it showed whe he wanted me kicked out of the league for my game with his organization that he didnt evan witness. Let me say this again, he wanted me kicked out of the legue for playing a non premier player on a two point conversion during a mercy rule game. His argument in the boerd meeting was I wasnt good enough for the league and i am not coaching right and I should not ever represent STJFL. Glad a forum was there and he only had one vote, so I ended up getting the worst punishment ever in STJFL for a mercy rule violation (2 GAME SUSPENION).
I know am rambling now but I just want to let everyone who have the time to read this that our team had a lot of barriers this year!!! and we still stayed focused and accomplished BMT first super bowl winner.
Now getting to this National Championship, I personally made the decision to attend this tournament with my team. My team members (BMT BLUE) had first dibs on a roster spot. For all of you that dont know, you can carry up to 35 players!!! I had 5 kids who couldnt commit to me for another two weeks so they decided not to go!! so with that being said I wanted to show a lil class about this entire year season. So I called NED PRESIDENT, didnt answer nor did he return my call no problem thats his right. He knows my number because he investigated my rule violation. You guys are absolutely right, I wanted players that could help my team. So my next step was to ask my parents do they know how to get in touch with the players I wanted. Guess what it happened. #2 #21 NED BLK/ #10?NED W is who I targeted bc i know how they played against BMT, hard never gave up. I spoke to someone else that knew #21 father and that sealed the deal!!
I already knew my Kountz kid would play bc i know his father. I called to get a parent number from LUMBERTON but was given the wrong number through bad communication/the second player i wanted from LUMBERTON he confirmed he wanted to play and i drop the ball on not putting him on my roster and than it was a no brainer to bring back my players that had to leave my team the day before we started the season bc of the 60/40 rule!! Those parents knew my true character and work ethics!!! so that how that went not that i had to explain that but i did. Like i said before I made that decision, I wanted to prove myself once again in life!! Life is all about proving things to na sayers or haters!! Thats the life of success and jealosy!!!
[b]This post isnt about me its to let you know the kids we picked up had no problem with where they were from, its these non sports fans as i call them stirring up the pop.[/b]
I personally reached out to each and every parent to show them once again we are not those demons that everyone called us all season, we are not those arrogant coaches that we were labeled all year, we are the ones who truely care about player developement!! Each and every pick up player's parent attended every practice, plan falling in place. Meaning thats what I wanted, i was determined to let them see with their own eyes that we teach over here on my team, putting egos aside (LOL) one of the fathers became a practice/sideline coach. His input was valued just like he was with us all season, thats how we operate in BMT contrarary to what you heard!!! Come see with your own eyes next season, stacked or not we will compete every time we have the opportunity. who makes a stacked a team? Good coaching!! Yea i will put my coaching staff up against any staff in the nation, 19-12& 20-13 thats called  intense coaching to win the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Kids only do what the are taught. Yea Jacksdad that comment was for you, yea i go to work and talk about the kids success!! Its not about me i have played baseball at a highest levels possible (D1/PRO) and I have a degree in Chemistry and Masters in PHISICS& Educational leadership so i dont have to brag like you said i do. I brag on kids and even my own two #1/#3 other people do that so let get that straight. I dont call them premier players, i call 8 year olds trying to get better!! Last thing, they ask me who my MVP was, AAU voted co-mvp #1/#3 guess what we dont roll like that. We told them to annouce my entire team is the MVP. Thats how the golden triangle does it!! They reconized class from top to bottom this weekend and we will be back next year in ASTIN TEXAS to defend the title. So america88, when we pay our own money to play, we can play where we want when we want with who we want also!!!! See all of you haters next year?? maybe!!!

Jag86, I don't think you understood my post on this subject. I was just pointing out that this was not just BMT B that needed to be recognized in the Championship.  There were players from 4 or 5 different STJFL playoff  teams that won the championship. I not sure if BMT B could have done this without these other kids, and we will never know this.  I have said many times before BMT B is a great STJFL pee wee team and dominated this year. But as for the AAU championship it was not just them, it was other teams involved that need to be recognized.
I am also sad that you had such a hard time in the STJFL this year, but rules are in place to be followed. Good luck to your future teams.

totally agree america88, rules are in place for a reason. I violated one one mistake and i shouldnt have been crecified for it but we ovecame. Also we will never know if we could have done it without the 6 extra players because we played 4 games on saturday and i knew going into the tournament that deepth is important!! We needed some seasoned 8 yr olds to help us out and that what i went out and got. The one 7 yr old was brought on board because i feel he is the best 7 yr old in our league and especially in kontze and this is and experience he can share with his other friends in Kontze that hard work pays off!! He was not the best but he saw what it take to become the best for next year in Kontze because he is a national Champ, the same for the 40% we are leaving behind. I am about kids not neighborhoods!!! Sorry about the mis-understanding America88 but it was about 6 months of venting!!!SMH

[quote name="jag86" post="1352863" timestamp="1355149853"]
Hello youth football forum, let me just clear the air up!!! Everyone knows who i am so no need to go there. As the head Coach Of the BMT Blue Pee Wee it a great honor to represent STJFL with whatever you non sports fans want to call our team. My STJFL affiliation was completed after BMT BLUE won the super bowl. The trip to the Corpus was my decision and the rest of my coaching staff's decision not to attend!!! We have no reason to explain to anyone why we didnt go. For all of the rumors that a certain player was not going is just these non sports fans stirring the pot!!! Like I have said before this is a public board so you can say what you want, but I can assure you that no one in my camp can tell you we were not going for that reason. STJFL was not paying for this trip so if I am going to pay my money I can take our BMT BLUE where i want, not being a butt but thats the way I feel!!! #1 & #3 are connected at the hipp, they dont do to much alone when it comes to sports!! Let me explain this to these non sports fans, first of all their blood(relatives), second if i'm coaching or his dad which runs the offense is coaching they go where we tell them too!!!! They both literally have two dads!!!!! thats enough on that rumor.
All season long I have tried to do whats right, but I have taken a beating on this forum and I can handle that. I consider myself a real sports fan/ Ex-college and pro athlete and that comes with the last two that i mentioned . As a competitor one must have thick skin and i have shown that I have that, I had PNG PRESIDENT running around the area saying bad things about my character. He did even know my correct name and it showed whe he wanted me kicked out of the league for my game with his organization that he didnt evan witness. Let me say this again, he wanted me kicked out of the legue for playing a non premier player on a two point conversion during a mercy rule game. His argument in the boerd meeting was I wasnt good enough for the league and i am not coaching right and I should not ever represent STJFL. Glad a forum was there and he only had one vote, so I ended up getting the worst punishment ever in STJFL for a mercy rule violation (2 GAME SUSPENION).
I know am rambling now but I just want to let everyone who have the time to read this that our team had a lot of barriers this year!!! and we still stayed focused and accomplished BMT first super bowl winner.
Now getting to this National Championship, I personally made the decision to attend this tournament with my team. My team members (BMT BLUE) had first dibs on a roster spot. For all of you that dont know, you can carry up to 35 players!!! I had 5 kids who couldnt commit to me for another two weeks so they decided not to go!! so with that being said I wanted to show a lil class about this entire year season. So I called NED PRESIDENT, didnt answer nor did he return my call no problem thats his right. He knows my number because he investigated my rule violation. You guys are absolutely right, I wanted players that could help my team. So my next step was to ask my parents do they know how to get in touch with the players I wanted. Guess what it happened. #2 #21 NED BLK/ #10?NED W is who I targeted bc i know how they played against BMT, hard never gave up. I spoke to someone else that knew #21 father and that sealed the deal!!
I already knew my Kountz kid would play bc i know his father. I called to get a parent number from LUMBERTON but was given the wrong number through bad communication/the second player i wanted from LUMBERTON he confirmed he wanted to play and i drop the ball on not putting him on my roster and than it was a no brainer to bring back my players that had to leave my team the day before we started the season bc of the 60/40 rule!! Those parents knew my true character and work ethics!!! so that how that went not that i had to explain that but i did. Like i said before I made that decision, I wanted to prove myself once again in life!! Life is all about proving things to na sayers or haters!! Thats the life of success and jealosy!!!
[b]This post isnt about me its to let you know the kids we picked up had no problem with where they were from, its these non sports fans as i call them stirring up the pop.[/b]
I personally reached out to each and every parent to show them once again we are not those demons that everyone called us all season, we are not those arrogant coaches that we were labeled all year, we are the ones who truely care about player developement!! Each and every pick up player's parent attended every practice, plan falling in place. Meaning thats what I wanted, i was determined to let them see with their own eyes that we teach over here on my team, putting egos aside (LOL) one of the fathers became a practice/sideline coach. His input was valued just like he was with us all season, thats how we operate in BMT contrarary to what you heard!!! Come see with your own eyes next season, stacked or not we will compete every time we have the opportunity. who makes a stacked a team? Good coaching!! Yea i will put my coaching staff up against any staff in the nation, 19-12& 20-13 thats called  intense coaching to win the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Kids only do what the are taught. Yea Jacksdad that comment was for you, yea i go to work and talk about the kids success!! Its not about me i have played baseball at a highest levels possible (D1/PRO) and I have a degree in Chemistry and Masters in PHISICS& Educational leadership so i dont have to brag like you said i do. I brag on kids and even my own two #1/#3 other people do that so let get that straight. I dont call them premier players, i call 8 year olds trying to get better!! Last thing, they ask me who my MVP was, AAU voted co-mvp #1/#3 guess what we dont roll like that. We told them to annouce my entire team is the MVP. Thats how the golden triangle does it!! They reconized class from top to bottom this weekend and we will be back next year in ASTIN TEXAS to defend the title. So america88, when we pay our own money to play, we can play where we want when we want with who we want also!!!! See all of you haters next year?? maybe!!!
[/quote]
Coach, You and your coaching staff did a wonderful job. Congrats for a wonderful year! Keep up the great work.

[quote name="bradyb" post="1352969" timestamp="1355163222"]
[quote author=jag86 link=topic=106435.msg1352863#msg1352863 date=1355149853]
[/quote]
Coach, You and your coaching staff did a wonderful job. Congrats for a wonderful year! Keep up the great work.
[/quote]

Great Job!

Congrats, thanks for bringing our Kountze player.  He had a blast.  I'm glad the other kids got the experience.  For those taking away from that team for adding,  I watched them play and I don't think there is an 8 n under team that could beat them without adding players. I think they could give must 10 year old teams a run for their money.  Congrats on an awesome season.

coach ,it seams that on this forum some people just cant stand others who have success. just wanted to say congrats on a fine year of
football and winning the pee wee superbowl. congrats on your guys aau championship and thanks for taking interest in these other kids
from ned,bmt,knz. just a great effort on all of your parts. c u next year coach just take it easy on those red raiders  lol

I must say that Beaumont Blue coaching staff was amazing!! The kids respected them because they taught, had patience and took out valuable time with them. Not once did you hear any of these Coaches down playing these boys. They bought out the best in them. Half of the team was seasoned players and the other half were newbies, but in the end they all became experienced players.  I cannot believe how you grown-ups sit up here and talk down on CHILDREN when you are suppose to be the ones uplifting them and bringing out the best in them and that is what Bmt Blue Coaching staff did.  Some of you need to take notes for next season on how you too should interact with the children. Not once did they tell our boys to chop block our opponents or take out the star players, they taught leadership!!!!  BEAUMONT BLUE ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS and have done more than proven what they were about.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

To jag86, it's lonely at the top and everyone wants to bring you down by any means possible. Anyone can see this is the Beaumont team that added a few players for depth and not a combination of 5 teams. To stay on top next year you will have to do it better and cleaner than everyone else, congrats on a great season, post season and good luck next year.

Totally disagree football 04. Again Bmt B is a great team.  If a great team  added possible the best player of another team think how much it would help. They did not add one but five off different teams. the teams the players came from were in the playoffs. I bet that if you asked any coach if they could pick 5 or 6 kids from other teams and go to a playoff situation tournament they would say yes, and would be a alot better team. I think Bmt would have done well in the tournament by themselves, but we will never know if they could have won it. Good luck next year BMT. Congrats to the five teams who won the Championship this weekend.

Why do you care and we didn't pick the best 5 available kids off of 5 teams in the league. The 2  kids from Bmt G were our original draft picks at the beginning of the year and the league moved them the night of the 1st game. So they already had Bmt B jerseys and it was only right to ask them to join us and FYI, this was their 1st year to play football. Now the Kountze kid (Yates) is a 7 yr old. FYI, his dad  heard what we were doing and asked can his son play. We said yes and remind you, he is 7. Now this is how we ended up with the 3 Nederland kids. Ned Black H/C is a class act and we asked him for his son and #2 Fuselier. The Ned W kid (#10 Parker) goes to school in Bmt and are extremely close friends with some of our players and a Bmt B parent. Hope this helps

Again, my point is that I just want to point out, that it was not the original Bmt B team that won. I just want to recognize the other kids that definetly help win the AAU tiltle. Even the head coach said the kids they picked up were some of the pee wee leagues best. Adding 5 or 6 of other teams seasoned players and the best 7 yr old in a pee wee league will definetly help your team, this is just what jag86 said. Again congrats to Bmt B for winning the STJFL superbowl and congrats to the cobination of 5 teams who won the AAU title.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder