BADSANTA

Who wins this game?   

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Silsbee
    • Stafford

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="MAYFIELD" post="1336928" timestamp="1353336166"]
First things first, for all the tigers who looked at the La Marque game would have noticed that #5 didn't play in that game. You guys probably haven't played against a runningback, or seen one in our area like this since Jammal Charles. My lil nephew is the "TRUTH", take him lightly and he will move you. And yes he is the lil brother of Jhajuan Seales.
[/quote]

The Tigers are the "TRUTH" take them any way you want and they will still put up 40+ points on Stafford. ;D ;D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MAYFIELD" post="1336928" timestamp="1353336166"]
First things first, for all the tigers who looked at the La Marque game would have noticed that #5 didn't play in that game. You guys probably haven't played against a runningback, or seen one in our area like this since Jammal Charles. My lil nephew is the "TRUTH", take him lightly and he will move you. And yes he is the lil brother of Jhajuan Seales.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]That still doesn't account for the lack luster defense and perhaps your nephew is a great player but against a fast, disciplined defense that O-line collapsed so I'm not sure he would be much of a factor with no where to run to?[/b][/color]

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="MAYFIELD" post="1336955" timestamp="1353339126"]
what yall don't understand is my nephew heart and drive-he comes from a district with the likes of Skyline he isn't worried yall coming after him. in his sophomore year if it wasnt for injury yall would have known him way before now.
[/quote]

Unlike Stafford, Silsbee has many weapons on offense and defense.
It will take more than 1 player to beat Silsbee.

Best of luck to your nephew, after this game.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1336427" timestamp="1353272122"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106416.msg1336424#msg1336424 date=1353272012]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106416.msg1336419#msg1336419 date=1353271576]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106416.msg1336413#msg1336413 date=1353271211]
Stafford Beat  [b]Tidehaven[/b], Scarborough, [b]Kipp Academy, Kipp Sunnyside[/b], Sweeny
Lost to  Hempstead, Splendora, Palacios, Columbia, La marque
[/quote]never heard of them  ;D
[/quote] ;D It almost looks as if they have something against Christian schools.  ;D
[/quote]lol!!!  ;D

i dont see any credible wins.
[/quote]For yall to get a glimpse of what im saying go to youtube type in Adrian Keith Seales Highlight 2011 and watch his sophmore tape before he got hurt. now he is back stronger

Adrian Keith Seals is great player! I won't take that away from him. I will say that Silsbee is even better than that 9-2 record states! I don't think Stafford has played a team outside of La Marque with team speed like they will see. Silsbee has played a Allstate RB from LCM and a tremendous athlete from Livingston. We will see come Friday!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="MAYFIELD" post="1336968" timestamp="1353339951"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106416.msg1336427#msg1336427 date=1353272122]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106416.msg1336424#msg1336424 date=1353272012]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106416.msg1336419#msg1336419 date=1353271576]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106416.msg1336413#msg1336413 date=1353271211]
Stafford Beat  [b]Tidehaven[/b], Scarborough, [b]Kipp Academy, Kipp Sunnyside[/b], Sweeny
Lost to  Hempstead, Splendora, Palacios, Columbia, La marque
[/quote]never heard of them  ;D
[/quote] ;D It almost looks as if they have something against Christian schools.  ;D
[/quote]lol!!!  ;D

i dont see any credible wins.
[/quote]For yall to get a glimpse of what im saying go to youtube type in Adrian Keith Seales Highlight 2011 and watch his sophmore tape before he got hurt. now he is back stronger
[/quote]

No doubt, your nephew may be a very good running back, but it will take more than him against Silsbee.

Staffords defense is pretty bad and that is what will get y'all beat.

what yall don't understand is my nephew heart and drive-he comes from a district with the likes of Skyline he isn't worried yall coming after him. in his sophomore year if it wasnt for injury yall would have known him way before now.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]I saw his stats vs West Columbia (45-21 loss) and perhaps the chronicle is wrong but he ran for 61 yards on 17 carries and not trying to knock WC but their run D was rather porous when trying to defend the run. I'd say Silsbee is a bit faster and if they're disciplined you may see a similar or perhaps even a worse performance? We'll have to wait and see?[/b][/color]

[/quote]

Yeah and Skyline beat WT White 60-0 while Adrian Seales was there.  At what point in the season was the injury and what was the injury?

[quote name="Gladtobehere" post="1336986" timestamp="1353341049"]
[quote author=MAYFIELD link=topic=106416.msg1336955#msg1336955 date=1353339126]
[/quote]

Yeah and Skyline beat WT White 60-0 while Adrian Seales was there.  At what point in the season was the injury and what was the injury?
[/quote]

My son's injury was a concussion in which he was out for about 4/5 weeks until he was cleared from a series of test to play again.

I am the proud mother of Adrian Seales #5 Spartans, I'm happy he is getting the attention he deserves, he has worked so hard to get here.  Despite the negatives, my son is a positive and an asset on any team, his heart and drive is phenominal, he has put Stafford back on the map and on notice, he has brought this team to a place they haven't been in a while, they are a team now, he's a junior, so he will be even better next year, he's not a flook, he's the real deal, he always goes over and beyond his own expectations.  Win or lose, he will always be my#1, because I know he gave it his all. 

[quote name="skipper" post="1336992" timestamp="1353341384"]
we can talk can talk untell were blue in the face -------------------------------silsbee will win this one big time
[/quote] i wonder WWHHHYYY you don`t have any problem being so CONFIDENT that silsbee will win a game, and are so sure in the ineptness of THEIR opponent, but when it comes to WO-S, the school you went to and are supposed to be  supportive of. you`re always praising their opponent and talking about what WO-S is doing wrong??????? like i said before, whoever WO-S is playing in the future, you should wear THEIR jersey and sit on their side. WO-S can do without fans like YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Drugsstore0
    Newest Member
    Drugsstore0