Hull-Daisetta Bobcats vs Alto Yellow Jackets

Who you got in this hard hitting game?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got in this hard hitting game?

• Hull-Daisetta
    • Alto

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1337466" timestamp="1353370802"]
[quote author=AltoJacketFan5 link=topic=106414.msg1337389#msg1337389 date=1353364639]
[quote author=PowerMfootball link=topic=106414.msg1336980#msg1336980 date=1353340788]
Can't wait to see some more "Finney Ball"!!! If there is a way to beat somebody you can bet that Coach Finney has figured it out...I'll bet he has spent just about every waking minute watching game tapes and figuring out ways to stop and then attack Alto...now if those BobKats can carry out the game plan and keep the turnovers to a minimum HD will win...I will finally get to see you guys play, it worked out perfect...we don't play till 7:30 in Tyler so there will be some folks there with maroon on hollering for Coach Finney and the Bobcats!!!

[b]LOAD IT UP AND RUN THAT TUNNELL SWEEP COACH!!!!! GOOD LUCK FROM THE MAUD CARDINALS!!![/b]

HD-35
Alto-21
[/quote]

All this Finney-Finney-Finney talk makes me wander if some of you people even have a clue about Alto's HC ?!  Well let me educate yall a little bit, Coach Gardner has been in the coaching business for 25+ years with 3 State Rings on the resume ( 2 at Alto, 1 as an assistant at Corrigan ).  Alto will be prepared!
[/quote]Apparently this clown didn't read the first post on this thread. I gave Alto credit, everyone on here has. We have continously heard how good Alto is and all the reasons why HD has no chance. I am here to tell you HD is not gonna lay down and play dead. HD is coming like a freight train and Alto is just another car in it's path. Buckle them chin straps up real tight Yeller Belly Jackets, HD's about to knock snot bubbles out! GO BOBCATS let's beat them SUPER HUMAN Yeller Belly Jackets!!!!!!  ;D 8) :-* :P
[/quote]

Same junk we heard before West Sabine game!  blah blah blah.  It's funny cause all you've ran your head about is how you want a peice of Alto and to bring it on.  Well your wish came true! 

[quote name="AltoJacketFan5" post="1337631" timestamp="1353381252"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=106414.msg1337466#msg1337466 date=1353370802]
[quote author=AltoJacketFan5 link=topic=106414.msg1337389#msg1337389 date=1353364639]
[quote author=PowerMfootball link=topic=106414.msg1336980#msg1336980 date=1353340788]
Can't wait to see some more "Finney Ball"!!! If there is a way to beat somebody you can bet that Coach Finney has figured it out...I'll bet he has spent just about every waking minute watching game tapes and figuring out ways to stop and then attack Alto...now if those BobKats can carry out the game plan and keep the turnovers to a minimum HD will win...I will finally get to see you guys play, it worked out perfect...we don't play till 7:30 in Tyler so there will be some folks there with maroon on hollering for Coach Finney and the Bobcats!!!

[b]LOAD IT UP AND RUN THAT TUNNELL SWEEP COACH!!!!! GOOD LUCK FROM THE MAUD CARDINALS!!![/b]

HD-35
Alto-21
[/quote]

All this Finney-Finney-Finney talk makes me wander if some of you people even have a clue about Alto's HC ?!  Well let me educate yall a little bit, Coach Gardner has been in the coaching business for 25+ years with 3 State Rings on the resume ( 2 at Alto, 1 as an assistant at Corrigan ).  Alto will be prepared!
[/quote]Apparently this clown didn't read the first post on this thread. I gave Alto credit, everyone on here has. We have continously heard how good Alto is and all the reasons why HD has no chance. I am here to tell you HD is not gonna lay down and play dead. HD is coming like a freight train and Alto is just another car in it's path. Buckle them chin straps up real tight Yeller Belly Jackets, HD's about to knock snot bubbles out! GO BOBCATS let's beat them SUPER HUMAN Yeller Belly Jackets!!!!!!  ;D 8) :-* :P
[/quote]

Same junk we heard before West Sabine game!  blah blah blah.  It's funny cause all you've ran your head about is how you want a peice of Alto and to bring it on.  Well your wish came true!
[/quote]What do expect them to say? Oh sorry guys we are playing Alto now so might as well hang it up, good season boys! SMH :o

[quote name="89falcon" post="1338183" timestamp="1353453150"]
No alterior motive here but how many teams did HD beat this year with a winning record? I lost track of them during the season.
[/quote]

HD beat one team with a winning record. (Iola). Alto beat two teams with a winning record (Tenaha and West Sabine). Alto lost to a 5-5 2A-DII school, and an 8-2 1A school. HD lost two games to 5-5 2A schools (one DI/one DII) and one loss to an 8-2 2A school.

In Alto's other six wins, their opponents have a combined 17-44 record. In HD's other six wins, their opponents have a combined 16-44 record.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1338213" timestamp="1353455341"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=106414.msg1338183#msg1338183 date=1353453150]
No alterior motive here but how many teams did HD beat this year with a winning record? I lost track of them during the season.
[/quote]

HD beat one team with a winning record. (Iola). Alto beat two teams with a winning record (Tenaha and West Sabine). Alto lost to a 5-5 2A-DII school, and an 8-2 1A school. HD lost two games to 5-5 2A schools (one DI/one DII) and one loss to an 8-2 2A school.

In Alto's other six wins, their opponents have a combined 17-44 record. In HD's other six wins, their opponents have a combined 16-44 record.
[/quote]Talked with some of the players today. They are fired up and confident. HD has been practing on turf at Hardin Hornet stadium.

Guest Air Bisquit
Since I am in Lufkin for the holidays, just thought I might tell the HD fans, might want to bring some
rain gear.
It has been raining off and on most of the morning.
40% chance this afternoon and a gusty North wind around game time.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

First off, congrats on the win Alto. Once again Alto showed they know how to win playoff games. Good luck Alto in your quest for a 3rd State Championship. To my HD Bobcats, I love the heart and fight you all showed. Our program is headed in the right direction and soon HD will get a 2nd State Championship. To all the Seniors on the team, it was an honor to watch you guys grow up and play on Friday nights. HD has all the skill position players and most of the team coming back next season. HD Nation will be back soon!! Bobcats fight and never die. Alto go win it all.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1339776" timestamp="1353717928"]
First off, congrats on the win Alto. Once again Alto showed they know how to win playoff games. Good luck Alto in your quest for a 3rd State Championship. To my HD Bobcats, I love the heart and fight you all showed. Our program is headed in the right direction and soon HD will get a 2nd State Championship. To all the Seniors on the team, it was an honor to watch you guys grow up and play on Friday nights. HD has all the skill position players and most of the team coming back next season. HD Nation will be back soon!! Bobcats fight and never die. Alto go win it all.
[/quote]

Their's been a lotta teams over the years who talked a lotta smack when they've played Alto and whenever Alto has won nearly all the time the opposition came back on the forums and had the excuses and said we wern't that good or got lucky and so forth.  But I'll give ya props HD 55 for being classy.  We may have sparred some but your just a passionate fan who loves your Bobcats.

I'll give it to HD, you guys were definately a lot bigger than us and played hard.  Woulda been easy to fold it in at 21-0.  Like a post on the other thread said, I think speed was the factor with Alto on offense with the quick traps/counters and kickin' it to the outside.

With all you guys have returning next year maybe we'll do it again.  Only ones that we lose are #'s 1, 6, 8, 65, 70

Guest incognito123
The Hull Daisetta Bobcats are the poster child for what a GREAT coaching staff can do for a program.  Without Finney and company, this season would've ended at 2-8 or 3-7 if HD got lucky.  With Finney and company, we nearly beat a team that is one of the best in the state.  Even with the loss, I am infinately encouraged.  I am so looking forward to next year.  We return everyone with the exception of our offensive line.  I have no doubt that whoever ends up playing those positions, will play above their potential due to the coaching of Coach Finney and staff.  There was a time, not too long ago, that watching HD on a Friday night was pretty embarassing.  Not anymore.  That community is proud.  I had  friend at the game that told me it looked like everyone in the entire town of Daisetta and Hull had gone to the game.  That hasn't happeend in a long time.  Thank you Coach Finney for restoring the pride to HD.  Thank you players for giving it all you had each and every Friday night for our entertainment.  Next year HD won't sneak up on people.  They will know HD means business.  Work hard in the offseason.  Listen to your coaches.  The potential to be extra special next year evident! Good Season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder