BARBERS HILL VS. LIVINGSTON BROADCAST/BARBERS HILL ADVANCES 31-0!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston QB had major problems tonight. It looked like BH D confused him. He could never get going. BH D in backfield and swarmed him all night. When he got in trouble he just threw it up in the air. 20-4a must have had a down year because I don't see how Livingston made the playoffs. Livingston may have gotten 100 yards of total offense due to starters being pulled in 4th Q. Livingston had about 6 turnovers and looked as if they didn't know what to do.

Livingston D was decent, but Oneal was running over Lion defenders all night. Lions looked scared to tackle Oneal and started trying to tackle high on him. We passed alot more tonight. The pass looked nice and several dropped balls or else this would've been worse. Two missed FG's by BH and a dropped TD pass. I think we left 13 points on the field. Livingston never made it into the redzone. Just a great game all the way around for BH.

I said yesterday this would be another shutout and it was. This game we dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball and won the turnover battle big time. Two juniors and two sophmores starting in the backfield for BH tonight. Looks good for next year.

WOW , Just back from the game and BH totaly man handeled Livingston tonight. O'pry was on fire tonight he just shadowed Collins all night and frustrated him. Great job Eagles have a great Thanksgiving and then back to business.

Guest Reservations46
Congrats to The Hill! Wish PN-G coulda sent you packin' but we're playing with the round ball now  :-[ ...For real good job!

Congrats to Livingston on a great season! All the best.

[quote name="Reservations46" post="1334916" timestamp="1353178857"]
Congrats to The Hill! Wish PN-G coulda sent you packin' but we're playing with the round ball now  :-[ ...For real good job!

[/quote]I hope PNG makes it back to the playoffs next year. Since I live vicariously through my football playing children, I would like a rematch, a do-over, if you will. This goes back to my playing days in the 1974 Quarter Finals at Lamar stadium between PNG and Baytown Sterling. PNG won, of course. PNG has beaten BH twice since 2010 and it is time for our luck to change. So until that day comes, I hope you are winners.

Guest Reservations46
[quote name="bh15" post="1334994" timestamp="1353182243"]
[quote author=Reservations46 link=topic=106372.msg1334916#msg1334916 date=1353178857]

[/quote]I hope PNG makes it back to the playoffs next year. Since I live vicariously through my football playing children, I would like a rematch, a do-over, if you will. This goes back to my playing days in the 1974 Quarter Finals at Lamar stadium between PNG and Baytown Sterling. PNG won, of course. PNG has beaten BH twice since 2010 and it is time for our luck to change. So until that day comes, I hope you are winners.
[/quote]

Hope so!!! Ain't as fun without a BH/PN-G game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder