Dayton's Tailgate Party!!!

Bill

Guest IamWhoIam
If you wanna.I am sure it can happen. Will the parking lot be open to go in before the game? I am assuming there are gates at the parking lot entrance's right?

[quote name="BigDog007" post="1330372" timestamp="1352918335"]
There are no gates at Lamar parking Lots.
[/quote]Just curious....  will the LU parking lots on the University side of MLK be open for parking on Saturday?  the main lots won't hold all the vehicles, and I would like to park on the other side of MLK anyway (I would rather walk a little, get into the vehicle after the game and leave, rather than wait in traffic).  I know the university used to open all lots on Saturday and Sunday.  If any one knows please reply back.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1330510" timestamp="1352926120"]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=106275.msg1330372#msg1330372 date=1352918335]
[/quote]Just curious....  will the LU parking lots on the University side of MLK be open for parking on Saturday?  the main lots won't hold all the vehicles, and I would like to park on the other side of MLK anyway (I would rather walk a little, get into the vehicle after the game and leave, rather than wait in traffic).  I know the university used to open all lots on Saturday and Sunday.  If any one knows please reply back.
[/quote]you're talking bout the other side of the overpass walkway? thats where i used to park when i attended games at Lamar. i sure hope its opened to park there, gonna be about 12-14K i assume for the game.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1330510" timestamp="1352926120"]
[quote author=BigDog007 link=topic=106275.msg1330372#msg1330372 date=1352918335]
[/quote]

For almost all of the Lamar games that my husband and I go to we would park by the Library and police station and walk over.  Wasn't a bad walk and getting out was easy peasy.

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1330547" timestamp="1352929128"]
If you plan on losing park across MLK and if your planning on winning park in the parking lots because no need to be in a hurry to leave . Stay and enjoy the VICTORY ! ;D
[/quote]just wondering if Lamar opens the gates to the faculty parking lots by the library, plummer building, and wimberly building on Saturdays...  And I do plan on staying and videoing the Bronco's celebrating ANOTHER bidistrict victory.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1330763" timestamp="1352939856"]
Just curious...  Is the parking lot south of the field house open for first come first serve parking, or is it only for bus parking for the teams?
[/quote]

I would assume bus parking for the teams is behind the stadium just like for the Lamar games.

Bus parking will be behind the Stadium along the rail road tracks. Both north and south parking lots will be open and it will be first come forst serve. Be careful parking on the campus because the ticket natzi's will write you a ticket. Best thing to do is call Lamar PD and ask what parking lots will be open on the campus. The LIT parking lot shoudl be open also and its just a short walk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder