Alto or Harleton wins, plays Hull-Daisetta?

Who will Hull-Daisetta play in 2nd round.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Hull-Daisetta play in 2nd round.

• Alto
    • Harleton

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1327643" timestamp="1352675658"]
[quote author=tigerheart link=topic=106145.msg1327604#msg1327604 date=1352671286]
Hull-Daisetta will get Alto, mark it down.  Harleton hasn't seen a team of Alto's caliber to date.  I'm gonna go on a limb and say they try to play this one in Lufkin.
[/quote]Play the HD game in Lufkin?
[/quote]

Ya sorry wasn't to specific there. Yes that's where I would presume they would try to play it. That's the nicest stadium as close to a midpoint as possible with turf.  If they don't mind grass I could see diboll.  Outside chance of going to Sam Houston state but I doubt it.

Guest incognito123
Stephen F Austin is also a place near the middle. I'm leaning Diboll though. I'm thinking Finney will want to try to keep Alto on grass. No sense in giving them a fast track if HD can help it. Anyone know anything about Harleton?

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1328043" timestamp="1352727234"]
Stephen F Austin is also a place near the middle. I'm leaning Diboll though. I'm thinking Finney will want to try to keep Alto on grass. No sense in giving them a fast track if HD can help it. Anyone know anything about Harleton?
[/quote]I was thinking Huntsville, Conroe or Navasota. We played at those stadiums in the past. I agree Finney will probably want to play on grass vs Alto. Harleton finished  7-3 and finish 3rd in their District.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1328210" timestamp="1352738959"]
[quote author=oldman link=topic=106145.msg1328176#msg1328176 date=1352736757]
HD will not hang with ALTO.
[/quote]Well... that didn't take long. Not really the topic. But don't go crowning them just yet. lol
[/quote]

Hd in the eyes of alto and sa will be w in the win column. 

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1328210" timestamp="1352738959"]
[quote author=oldman link=topic=106145.msg1328176#msg1328176 date=1352736757]
HD will not hang with ALTO.
[/quote]Well... that didn't take long. Not really the topic. [b]But don't go crowning them just yet[/b]. lol
[/quote]

Practice what you preach!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1328056" timestamp="1352728232"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=106145.msg1328043#msg1328043 date=1352727234]
[/quote]I was thinking Huntsville, Conroe or Navasota. We played at those stadiums in the past. I agree Finney will probably want to play on grass vs Alto. Harleton finished  7-3 and finish 3rd in their District.
[/quote]

Hunstville might be a good but expensive place to play.  I see Alto making to HD, and even though it is early, I have to go with Alto there as well.  Hull-D coming out a horrible district won't be prepared, but I have been wrong before.

[quote name="500nomore" post="1328429" timestamp="1352751565"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=106145.msg1328056#msg1328056 date=1352728232]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=106145.msg1328043#msg1328043 date=1352727234]
[/quote]

Hunstville might be a good but expensive place to play.  I see Alto making to HD, and even though it is early, I have to go with Alto there as well.  [b]Hull-D coming out a horrible district won't be prepared[/b], but I have been wrong before.
[/quote]

HD coming out of a horrible district will also be rested.  Don't forget, Alto having to play SA and WS may be a little beat up.  They better worry about Harleton first.  May be a tougher game than expected.

Alto is pretty banged up from what I hear. As long as Whitaker is healthy, they are gonna be tough. I think Alto pulls this one out against Harleton by two scores. As far as HD vs. Alto, I think HD shocks the world (except the community of HD) and beats Alto in Rd. 2.

Yes, HD had a weak district, but they dominated like they should have. The scores may not reflect that, but Finney likes to let his foot off the gas when the victory is well within hand. HD has won 5 games in a row and here's what the scores were at one point:

HD vs. O'Connell - (34-0 2nd qtr)
HD vs. Normangee - (43-6 3rd qtr)
HD vs. Iola - (36-16 4th qtr)
HD vs. WH - (44-6)
HD vs. Colmesneil - (27-0 2nd qtr)

Alot may be surprised when they meet the Bobcats!!! (if they beat Harleton)

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1329159" timestamp="1352827928"]
Alto is pretty banged up from what I hear. As long as Whitaker is healthy, they are gonna be tough. I think Alto pulls this one out against Harleton by two scores. As far as HD vs. Alto, I think HD shocks the world (except the community of HD) and beats Alto in Rd. 2.

Yes, HD had a weak district, but they dominated like they should have. The scores may not reflect that, but Finney likes to let his foot off the gas when the victory is well within hand. HD has won 5 games in a row and here's what the scores were at one point:

HD vs. WH - (44-6)

[/quote]
I think Hull can beat them!

Alto is one of those teams that gets better as the season progresses. If they are healthy and make it past Harleton (which I expect them to) they will be very difficult for HD, or anyone else for that matter, to beat! Alto will be the most physical team that HD has played this season! I don't think that cushy schedule is gonna prepare them for what Alto brings to the field!

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1329570" timestamp="1352845966"]
Alto is one of those teams that gets better as the season progresses. If they are healthy and make it past Harleton (which I expect them to) they will be very difficult for HD, or anyone else for that matter, to beat! Alto will be the most physical team that HD has played this season! I don't think that cushy schedule is gonna prepare them for what Alto brings to the field!
[/quote]Cushy schedule? You must be a little slow. lol. HD overall had a tough schedule. HD chose to play 2A schools in preseason. Deweyville, Kountze and Hardin. Also played Groveton, Normangee and Lovelady. HD's schedule will benefit them. Furthermore, Deweyville was by far the most aggressive and physical team we played. Alto won't be as physical. Look at our schedule before opening your mouth. lol.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1329627" timestamp="1352849481"]
[quote author=JesseJames link=topic=106145.msg1329570#msg1329570 date=1352845966]
[/quote]Cushy schedule? You must be a little slow. lol. HD overall had a tough schedule. HD chose to play 2A schools in preseason. Deweyville, Kountze and Hardin. Also played Groveton, Normangee and Lovelady. HD's schedule will benefit them. Furthermore, Deweyville was by far the most aggressive and physical team we played. Alto won't be as physical. Look at our schedule before opening your mouth. lol.
[/quote]
HD overall was in the weakest district in any division in the state! The teams that they played that do have a little talent donkey stomped 'em! Maybe I should've chose my words a little more correctly the first time but I was trying to be nice. But, since I'm apparently a "little slow" LOL, let's just tell it like it is! One and Done! Alto is gonna spank that tail, and when they get done you can get back on here and tell everybody how physical they were! Or you can get on here and make excuses (which is what I predict you will do)!

What kind of hallucinogen are they putting in the water down there?

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1329159" timestamp="1352827928"]

HD vs. WH - (44-6)

[/quote]

If Whitaker is unable to go, I think his loss is bigger on the defensive side of the ball at LB.  Don't get me wrong, he's a helluva RB, and gets the hard/tough yards , but the kid who stepped in last friday had 230+ yards rushing.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="JesseJames" post="1329716" timestamp="1352857611"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=106145.msg1329627#msg1329627 date=1352849481]
[quote author=JesseJames link=topic=106145.msg1329570#msg1329570 date=1352845966]
[/quote]
HD overall was in the weakest district in any division in the state! The teams that they played that do have a little talent donkey stomped 'em! Maybe I should've chose my words a little more correctly the first time but I was trying to be nice. But, since I'm apparently a "little slow" LOL, let's just tell it like it is! One and Done! Alto is gonna spank that tail, and when they get done you can get back on here and tell everybody how physical they were! Or you can get on here and make excuses (which is what I predict you will do)!

What kind of hallucinogen are they putting in the water down there?
[/quote]

The question is, will you be here after HD beats Alto? ::)
I doubt it ;D

I wish I had a nickel for every playoff game HD was predicted to lose back in 79, I'd have a quarter to go with my state championship ring and medal!! If you Bobcats are reading any of this, don't pay any attention to the naysayers. HD didn't get any respect back then either, Heck we didn't even make the top 10 in the state when there was only 10 teams left! None of that crap matters anyway, its what you do out there on that football field! Let that do your talking for you!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho