• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Eazy" post="1328383" timestamp="1352749625"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1328256#msg1328256 date=1352742183]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=106086.msg1328240#msg1328240 date=1352741243]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1328233#msg1328233 date=1352740743]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=106086.msg1328227#msg1328227 date=1352740528]
To bad BH isnt paired up with Vidor...this thread would be 50 pages by now. ;)
[/quote]

That would be a heck of a game. I think Livingston will give us all we want as well, But i keep hearing the don't have a good Defense. If that is true then that will be the difference in this game.
[/quote]Keep talking until Friday, your talk will change believe me. ;D
[/quote]

Someone has to talk to keep this crawling thread alive. I don't know jack about Livingston except for what info. I can find like......

Livingston has 2071 total yards for the season while BH has 3686 yards

Livingston has 1528 rushing yards for an average of 5.27 YPC while BH has 2973 Rushing yards for an average of 6.76 YPC

Livingston has thrown for 543 yards at 12.07 YPC while BH has thrown for 713 yards for 16.58 YPC.

Livingston has had the tougher over all schedule and thier like opponents are Dayton and Lumberton which Livingston lost to Dayton 28-13 while BH Lost to Dayton 13-6 (I think both of our starting QB's were out against Dayton) We Both Beat Lumberton ...Livingston did 55-14 BH did 58-8...

Outside of that tell me more ;)
[/quote]I will tell you more.  BH is racking up all those yards against powerhouse teams such as King, KP, Porter, Humble, New Caney, and Lumberton.  They outscored those teams by an average of 48-4.  Plus they played a team from Mexico.  Livingston did play Lumberton, but all the other teams on their schedule were at least average or better.  So, throw out the stats.  Still a toss-up game.
[/quote]

Easy, you are right. This is a toss up game. I believe most BH folks are just having a lot of fun. Until we have a 4A playoff win, we deserve all the smack we get. I think this will be a good game. We really want to give you guys a whippin' but could well be in  for one ourselves.

I hope we have an injury free game.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1328475" timestamp="1352754114"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=106086.msg1328386#msg1328386 date=1352749931]
A healthy BH means a world of difference. Can Dutton suit up? Get in for one series? The stands would go insane if he got a pass to him!!!!!! It needs to happen...
[/quote]

Dude is that even possible????? I would love to see Dutton take the field! That kid has has some very bad luck when it comes to football at BH.
[/quote]

No, not any chance. But he would be a game changer no doubt.

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1328486" timestamp="1352754869"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1328476#msg1328476 date=1352754178]
[quote author=scoutdog69plt link=topic=106086.msg1328468#msg1328468 date=1352753687]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=106086.msg1326537#msg1326537 date=1352575677]
Now that we can get back to the subject at hand, which is prediction.

BH won't stop Livingston and Livingston don't know how to spell defense, so it will be a track meet.
Livingston  ???
BH ???
;D
[/quote] BH goes out in 1st round again:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Liv 34 BH 17
[/quote]

Summer Creek scored 24 while Dayton scored 13 and Livingston is going to score 34 ;D ;D ;D Goodluck with that ;)
[/quote]I believe Livingston will score more than 34 points in this game. 8)
[/quote]

What makes you think Livingston will put up 34 points on BH's D?

Smoking Baby, put down the pipe and the bong and just walk away slowly. You have had way too much, way too early. You are delusional if you think either team will win in a blow out. The Barbies have played three viable teams all season and lost to all three, but played each one close. Livingston has played six playoff teams, lost to five and played all pairly close. Both teams lost to Dayton in a relatively close game. Both teams blew out Lumberton. These are two evenly matched teams. Both play smash mouth football. This will be a hard faught, close game. It will probably turn on a special teams play, a turnover or one big play. Oh yea, and the tradition of loosing in the first round of the playoffs.

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1329044" timestamp="1352819286"]
Smoking Baby, put down the pipe and the bong and just walk away slowly. You have had way too much, way too early. You are delusional if you think either team will win in a blow out. The Barbies have played three viable teams all season and lost to all three, but played each one close. Livingston has played six playoff teams, lost to five and played all pairly close. Both teams lost to Dayton in a relatively close game. Both teams blew out Lumberton. These are two evenly matched teams. Both play smash mouth football. This will be a hard faught, close game. It will probably turn on a special teams play, a turnover or one big play. Oh yea, and the tradition of loosing in the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]

Hmmm... last 4 years Livingston has made the playoffs twice and lost both times in the 1st round, so it looks like you have a tradition of your own ONE AND DONE or in two of those years NONE AND DONE ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1329113" timestamp="1352825079"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1329044#msg1329044 date=1352819286]
[/quote]

Hmmm... last 4 years Livingston has made the playoffs twice and lost both times in the 1st round, so it looks like you have a tradition of your own ONE AND DONE or in two of those years NONE AND DONE ;D ;D
[/quote]Livingston has won more than one playoff game in 4A, you have yet to win 1 in 4A,Yea I'm talking 4A ;D ;D not 3A,2A,1A, or no A, 4A ;D And get your history right don't just stop at 4 years go back a little farther like a year and you'll see we even played in 3rd round, so we know how to win playoff games in 4A, that BH can't say. ;D ;D ;D Oh but you do know ONE AND DONE, don't you. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1329113" timestamp="1352825079"]
[quote author=PlayActionPass link=topic=106086.msg1329044#msg1329044 date=1352819286]
[/quote]

[/quote]Don't kill me for this stat, it doesn't have anything to do with Crosby. Just two weeks ago Livingston gave up 342 rushing yards and 42 points to Vidor. BH is a similar, run it 60 times team but do have a relatively good defense. Unless Collins goes crazy, I think BH pounds Livingston.

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1329145" timestamp="1352827144"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106086.msg1329113#msg1329113 date=1352825079]
[/quote]

[/quote]Livingston has won more than one playoff game in 4A, you have yet to win 1 in 4A,Yea I'm talking 4A ;D ;D not 3A,2A,1A, or no A, 4A ;D And get your history right don't just stop at 4 years go back a little farther like a year and you'll see we even played in 3rd round, so we know how to win playoff games in 4A, that BH can't say. ;D ;D ;D Oh but you do know ONE AND DONE, don't you. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

We haven't been in 4A our hole lives, but we will get there. We used to beat Livingston when we were 3A back in the early 2000's, so get ready for 4A BH ;)

[quote name="cougar14" post="1329179" timestamp="1352829193"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Don't kill me for this stat, it doesn't have anything to do with Crosby. Just two weeks ago Livingston gave up 342 rushing yards and 42 points to Vidor. BH is a similar, run it 60 times team but do have a relatively good defense. Unless Collins goes crazy, I think BH pounds Livingston.
[/quote]

We except these stats ;D

[quote name="cougar14" post="1329179" timestamp="1352829193"]
[/quote]

[/quote]That's your problem, you're trying to think ;D ;D all you know or think you know is stats, take it from someone who knows football, stats can be deceiving when comparing one team to another, you need to learn to look at personnel, coaching, etc. I know for a fact Livingston runs more than 1 defense and have different players for each game situation. They will see Friday our defensive Coach will shut them down, I'm not going to say anymore, we'll just wait until Friday. ;D ;D

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1329197" timestamp="1352830446"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=106086.msg1329179#msg1329179 date=1352829193]
[/quote]

[/quote]That's your problem, you're trying to think ;D ;D all you know or think you know is stats, take it from someone who knows football, stats can be deceiving when comparing one team to another, you need to learn to look at personnel, coaching, etc. I know for a fact Livingston runs more than 1 defense and have different players for each game situation. They will see Friday our defensive Coach will shut them down, I'm not going to say anymore, we'll just wait until Friday. ;D ;D

[/quote]

You know there is game films right? I don' think you are gaurding the higly secret secrets that you think you are gaurding ;) If either coach is looking for scouting information from this web site, there team is in deep doo doo ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1329202" timestamp="1352830699"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=106086.msg1329197#msg1329197 date=1352830446]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You know there is game films right? I don' think you are gaurding the higly secret secrets that you think you are gaurding ;) If either coach is looking for scouting information from this web site, there team is in deep doo doo ;D
[/quote]Exactly, that's why ststs don't mean doo doo ;D ;D They mean more after the game but doo doo before it. ;D ;D Do you have stats between BH@LIVINGSTON this year yet, neither do I, let's watch the films come up with a game plan, get between the lines and see if it works. ;D ;D STATS, DOO DOO, and wipe my OOOPs with them. ;D ;D ;D ;D   

[quote name="PlayActionPass" post="1329044" timestamp="1352819286"]
[/quote]Contain Collins and they will win because Livingston don't have anyone else to carry them.  Dayton held them to 1 offense TD and only 97 yrds total. :o  Their 2nd TD was a pick 6,  they do have a couple good defensive ends one is about 6'6" and a cornerback that is about 6'4 to 5" this one grabed the pick 6 out the air after jumping up what seems like mile high. :o

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1329197" timestamp="1352830446"]
[/quote]

[/quote]So did the coach forget to switch defenses in the five losses? :o

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1329239" timestamp="1352831992"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=106086.msg1329197#msg1329197 date=1352830446]
[/quote]

[/quote]So did the coach forget to switch defenses in the five losses? :o
[/quote] :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder