BH VS LIVINGSTON PREDICTIONS

cougar14

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collins got benched last night. Kid has attitude issues I guess. Livingston will need him to win but if he is a head case go with what you got livingston. You will have a better team in the future if you set an example. I applaud your coach and wish dayton would follow livingstons example. Having said that this should be a close game. Going with my 19 4a neighbors. Bh21-17.

Denny could've played last night, but they sat him (Which is the right thing to do). BH offense has struggled against some of the defenses although Denny has been out since 1stQ of Dayton game. BH defense is pretty solid and has held most teams to average yardage and low scores after the Crosby game (Adjustments with personel) I know LIvingston has some athletes (QB), but I don't see Livingston winning this game. Their D gives up alot of points and besides Vidor and Ned, I don't see any good defenses in 20-4a. With that said, BH wins 35-14

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1326410" timestamp="1352568978"]
Collins got benched last night. Kid has attitude issues I guess. Livingston will need him to win but if he is a head case go with what you got livingston. You will have a better team in the future if you set an example. I applaud your coach and wish dayton would follow livingstons example. Having said that this should be a close game. Going with my 19 4a neighbors. Bh21-17.
[/quote]

After last weeks incident, he should not have even played, but I understand that he gave Livingston a better chance to win.  Does anyone know if he was disciplined after the Vidor antics?

[quote name="Campee" post="1326449" timestamp="1352570256"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106086.msg1326410#msg1326410 date=1352568978]
[/quote]

After last weeks incident, he should not have even played, but I understand that he gave Livingston a better chance to win.  Does anyone know if he was disciplined after the Vidor antics?
[/quote]It wasnt cause of the Vidor game, and i'll leave it at that.  ;)

he'll be rested and ready for the BH game.  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1326410" timestamp="1352568978"]
[/quote]Please don't speculate, kid is not a head case, more to the story than you know but as for as I'm concern that is all you will know.

[quote name="Campee" post="1326449" timestamp="1352570256"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106086.msg1326410#msg1326410 date=1352568978]
[/quote]

[/quote]Take care of your own house, sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around someone else.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1326537" timestamp="1352575677"]
Now that we can get back to the subject at hand, which is prediction.

BH won't stop Livingston and Livingston don't know how to spell defense, so it will be a track meet.
Livingston  ???
BH ???
;D
[/quote]21-17 LV ;)

[quote name="Trocket" post="1326537" timestamp="1352575677"]

BH won't stop Livingston and Livingston don't know how to spell defense, so it will be a track meet.
Livingston  ???
BH ???
;D
[/quote]

BH is known for laying a goose egg in playoffs last 6 years, but I think BH D does stop Livingston. Atleast enough to win. I think Livinston is going to have fits stopping the running attack of BH. I think it's a good matchup for both teams.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1326539" timestamp="1352575839"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=106086.msg1326537#msg1326537 date=1352575677]

Livingston  ???
BH ???
;D
[/quote]21-17 LV ;)
[/quote]

;D BG stirrings things up! two teams have scored atleast 20 points on BH this year. Crosby and SC. Only SC since the defensive adjustments were made after Crosby game. I don't see Livingston being an explosive offense besides the QB. I know from watching the Lions in 20-4a for several years they get penalized alot also. That's going to hurt them in the playoffs.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1326540" timestamp="1352575930"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=106086.msg1326537#msg1326537 date=1352575677]

Livingston  ???
BH ???
;D
[/quote]

BH is known for laying a goose egg in playoffs last 6 years, but I think BH D does stop Livingston. Atleast enough to win. I think Livinston is going to have fits stopping the running attack of BH.[b] I think it's a good matchup for both teams.[/b]
[/quote]I agree good matchup ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1326557" timestamp="1352576976"]
Bh  going to shut-down Livingston and hammer their defense all night. BH mill walk away with a blow-out fist 20-4A win.  Bank on it. 

P.S.  Trocket bring me some Florida ribs.........  ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Slab of Ribs coming, but [b]shut down[/b], we gotta find a way to stop you from smoking, or keep you out of Colorado ;D ;D ;D

I Think BH will win this one, but I thought that the last 2 years as well and it didn't help ;) If Livingston doesn't have a good defense then they are in trouble because BH will be tough on D. Should be getting back injured players for this game and there should be know excuss for BH not making it to round 2 this year IMO. Go get'em Eagles.

BH 35
Livingston 14

[quote name="Trocket" post="1326519" timestamp="1352575141"]
[/quote]Please don't speculate, kid is not a head case, more to the story than you know but as for as I'm concern that is all you will know.
[/quote] This is the second time I have seen someone reference a KID and a teenager at that, a "headcase" Sure they have some issues.. maybe some things they can't seem to work out at this moment.. But because they have made some "MINOR" bad choices, DOES NOT MAKE THEM A HEAD CASE! SERIOUSLY! We all know what WE(including myself) think should or should not happen.. But WE are not the team nor the coaches...  ::) Move on already...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin