Is this site really in trouble?

Guest incognito123

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1324462" timestamp="1352480142"]
Are all of you ADMIN'S getting along good? Didn't WOSgrad have the team histories pinned on here a while back and took them down for some reason? Just curious, I really enjoyed looking at the history of different schools.
[/quote]

that was wos87... don't think it's the same person....

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1323851" timestamp="1352413538"]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=105950.msg1323844#msg1323844 date=1352412929]
Level with us AAW.  Is it true or are you just stirring the pot?
[/quote]

I will say this. The owner of the site is searching for ways to increase the amount of income for this site in order to keep it running. The costs of running the site has gone up. We upgraded to a bigger and better server to handle the increase in traffic. The bigger the site grows, the more expensive it is to keep running.

Would love to keep this site a free site, but times do change.

The site will not go down within a week. That was tongue in cheek. But that doesn't mean that everything is "peachy king" as far as the costs are concerned. There will come a time when this will have to be addressed in order to keep the site running.

The owner has set up the donation function again. Any donation is appreciated.

We are discussing things like subscriptions and advertising.

If anyone has any ideas please post them. We could use all the input we can get.

Thanks for helping make this site what it is, simply the best!!
[/quote]
Posters have to pay a dollar for every smite they get?

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1324492" timestamp="1352481318"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=105950.msg1323851#msg1323851 date=1352413538]
[quote author=BringThePain link=topic=105950.msg1323844#msg1323844 date=1352412929]
[/quote]

I will say this. The owner of the site is searching for ways to increase the amount of income for this site in order to keep it running. The costs of running the site has gone up. We upgraded to a bigger and better server to handle the increase in traffic. The bigger the site grows, the more expensive it is to keep running.

The site will not go down within a week. That was tongue in cheek. But that doesn't mean that everything is "peachy king" as far as the costs are concerned. There will come a time when this will have to be addressed in order to keep the site running.

If anyone has any ideas please post them. We could use all the input we can get.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Holy smokes, I can buy ESPN for that amount of money.  ;D

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1324492" timestamp="1352481318"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=105950.msg1323851#msg1323851 date=1352413538]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

yikes... AAW would be a HUGE supporter!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1324495" timestamp="1352481395"]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=105950.msg1324492#msg1324492 date=1352481318]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I gave you one more because I know you have the money. hahahaha

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1324497" timestamp="1352481533"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=105950.msg1324495#msg1324495 date=1352481395]
[quote author=TradinUp BH link=topic=105950.msg1324492#msg1324492 date=1352481318]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I gave you one more because I know you have the money. hahahaha
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Cowboys1981" post="1324779" timestamp="1352498012"]
What about schools paying a small fee for the use of the site? I would think most staff would pay it for the up to date info the site gives to all.
[/quote]

That will never happen. Not going to charge schools or coaching staffs.

I think you should talk to the local radio stations, car dealerships, and restaurants, those should be able to kick in something to help out and get some decent advertising along with it.... as someone posted earlier sports medicine... Beaumont Bone and Joint for one... I have donated before and will donate again as funds are available ... but feeding twin high school eating machines that love to workout gets to the pocket book HARD!!! :-D I think they could eat more with a teaspoon then i can throw in the house with a back hoe....

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1324495" timestamp="1352481395"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You got that right... ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi