1. 1. winner is???????

• Vidor
    • LC-M

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1320964" timestamp="1352148486"]
[b][move][font=arial black][color=black][size=18pt][size=36pt]GO VIDOR!!!![/size][/size][/color][/font][/move][/b]
[/quote]

Oh my goodness, RaiderGirl, I was a big fan until I saw this!! Vidor doesn't need any cheering on, I just hope LC-M can slow them down a little, lol. When those mighty Bears come roaring out of their cave onto the field I just hope the Vidor fans don't bolt in panic! The weather is going to be cool, gonna big a packed house, well, for sure on the visitor's side, and a good night for football. Both sides are going to bring it, but I'm afraid the Pirates are going to bring a little bit more. Good luck to all, hoping for no injuries especially with the playoffs starting next week. Get 'em Bears!!

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1320647" timestamp="1352131499"]
Why did they lock the Livingston vs Vidor or the "smh" thread? People from Vidor must have got offended when TRocket told them how much of a class act they were. [b]My cousin told me last year when they played Vidor they were saying the same thing[/b]. I think everybody is making that up though.
[/quote]
Your team ain't got much room to talk man. Crosby was doing the same thing ( personal fouls, pushing after the play, taunting the vidor players) when we were beating yall by 20 last year in the playoffs.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1321029" timestamp="1352151525"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=105658.msg1320647#msg1320647 date=1352131499]
Why did they lock the Livingston vs Vidor or the "smh" thread? People from Vidor must have got offended when TRocket told them how much of a class act they were. [b]My cousin told me last year when they played Vidor they were saying the same thing[/b]. I think everybody is making that up though.
[/quote]
Your team ain't got much room to talk man. Crosby was doing the same thing ( personal fouls, pushing after the play, taunting the vidor players) when we were beating yall by 20 last year in the playoffs.
[/quote]You're right, plenty of pushing and shoving just like any other game. I was talking about the slurs they were using like TRocket was saying.

[quote name="LB76" post="1321028" timestamp="1352151444"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=105658.msg1320964#msg1320964 date=1352148486]
[b][move][font=arial black][color=black][size=18pt][size=36pt]GO VIDOR!!!![/size][/size][/color][/font][/move][/b]
[/quote]

Oh my goodness, RaiderGirl, I was a big fan until I saw this!! Vidor doesn't need any cheering on, I just hope LC-M can slow them down a little, lol. When those mighty Bears come roaring out of their cave onto the field I just hope the Vidor fans don't bolt in panic! The weather is going to be cool, gonna big a packed house, well, for sure on the visitor's side, and a good night for football. Both sides are going to bring it, but I'm afraid the Pirates are going to bring a little bit more. Good luck to all, hoping for no injuries especially with the playoffs starting next week. Get 'em Bears!!
[/quote]

Vidor's gotta be one of my favorite teams besides my L-Town boys!

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1321087" timestamp="1352155081"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=105658.msg1321077#msg1321077 date=1352154602]
Com on yall ,lets not do this again.time to move on .
[/quote]I did, that's why I don't comment anymore when you say how much of a class act Vidor is.
[/quote]
the purpose of letting it go is to not make posts like you just did. and you are the one that reserected a locked thread by bringing it up here. clearly, you jump at any opportunity to take a shot at vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder