WOS vs. Silsbee

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="~Kville_Kats~" post="1323504" timestamp="1352395741"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=105649.msg1323469#msg1323469 date=1352393615]
hold on my friend  yes teams will  score on us but to this point thay  have not found the way to do so  in closeing the mustangs dont walk on water
[/quote]

DITTO...!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]
Well, maybe not, but it seems that the Stangs have at the least been [u]galloping[/u] on water in their district games.  ZERO points scored against them in District so far - get outta town with that stuff.  The only advantage that Silsbee has in this contest (if it is indeed an advantage) is home field.  This is such a mismatch in favor of the Mustangs - if Silsbee were to win this game, WO-S should vacate their playoff spot and let some other team go. :-[ :-X 8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Stangpride" post="1323615" timestamp="1352400618"]
[color=blue]WOS WINS ACROSS THE BOARD! WE WILL LEAVE DISTRICT UNDEAFTED & WITHOUT BEING SCORED ON!! PROUD OF OUR WOS MUSTANGS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS!!![/color]
[/quote]

Why are you shouting!!! ;D

Tigers by 13

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1323623" timestamp="1352401104"]
I wouldn't be so bold to predict a shutout.  That is being a bit disrespectful to a very good Silsbee offense.  I think/hope we do win, but it will be a good game.
[/quote]
Really your mustang fan? So its not disrepectul for Silsbee to think there gonna beat us? Ha, I know each & everyone of these boys & they have worked really hard to get here & they are not about to give up!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Stangpride" post="1323640" timestamp="1352402207"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=105649.msg1323623#msg1323623 date=1352401104]
I wouldn't be so bold to predict a shutout.  That is being a bit disrespectful to a very good Silsbee offense.  I think/hope we do win, but it will be a good game.
[/quote]
Really your mustang fan? So its not disrepectul for Silsbee to think there gonna beat us? Ha, I know each & everyone of these boys & they have worked really hard to get here & they are not about to give up!
[/quote]

Disrespect really!!! Disrespect is all Silsbee has been getting from some of the Mustang fans.

[quote name="Stangpride" post="1323640" timestamp="1352402207"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=105649.msg1323623#msg1323623 date=1352401104]
[/quote]
[/quote]
You have missed the whole point of his/her post, haven't you?  Can you explain how it is disrepectful for the Silsbee team to go into this game with THE EXACT SAME FEELINGS THAT YOU EXPRESS THAT THE MUSTANGS HAVE and Silsbee's is disrepectful but WO-S's is good ole hard work and a never give up attitude.  No, you can't explain it because you don't even understand what I said.  Geeeeez.

I personally dont think either is disrespectful, silsbee feels the same for there team, as we do WOS. Just people stand up for what they believe there team can do. I know what ours can do, so how was i being disrespectful? Its not like I said Silsbee is garbage, Im saying our boys will accomplish there goals tomorrow night & if thats disrespectful to anyone, scroll down & dont read it!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1323539" timestamp="1352397586"]
Here is where I see the advantage Silsbee has:

QB
OL
Special Teams
RB

WOS has the advantage on:

DL
CB
LB
WR
[/quote]

I think Qb is a tossup. Zero interceptions by Salter for the year as much as we pass is pretty good and he is starting to assert himself running the ball lately as well. He has definately improved over last season and as the season has progressed. I would probably give Spearmen the edge in the running game, but it would be a slight edge. We will probably use a weapon in this game that we haven't used for awhile that might balance that out in our favor. I think the O-Line and Special Teams may tilt towards Silsbee but also not a huge advantage. Wr's probably pretty equal (possibly slight advantage to WOS). I think the defensive side of the ball (especially linebackers and d-backs) Stangs have a significant advantage. Probably good assessment that the DL shifts more towards the Stangs. One again JMO, not trying to ruffle feathers (or Tigers). Should be an outstanding game.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1324226" timestamp="1352442829"]
To quote someone or close enough...FEED US MORE!
[/quote]

You will have plenty to eat once you leave district..I used to respect WOS But way too much[b] you [/b] very lttle me...You will get all you need and more  ;D ;D ;)......LET'S GO Tigers...Take it to them... :o

Its funny how conceded sounding that bunch from WOS are! I would love for Silsbee to beat them just to shut them up! They better get use to getting beat. They wont last past the first round when Navasota jumps all over them. We all have to get real and understand those 4a teams Silsbee and WOS played are very weak this year. And wow our district is very weak this year with the exception of Silsbee and WOS. So yes shut outs are impressive when you shut out good quality teams. Oates you can try to line up the scores but realistically was WOS laying off on the offense like Silsbee did when they would get up several td's "no" did WOS put in back ups all of the 4th quarter and alot in the third quarter like Silsbee "no". So your comparisons are arrogantly incomplete!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder