Shepherd vs Liberty predictions

wbfan

[quote name="liltex" post="1315173" timestamp="1351653128"]
Panther FB field (war Memorial stadium)Right beside the old high school that's now the Jr.High.From Dayton turn left off 90 between the old Lewie Majors store and the Exxon gas station.Go north about 6 blocks and it's there 8)
[/quote]Ok I thought thats where it was but wasn't sure.. Thanks :)

I don't think Liberty will roll over and play dead in this one. But I also think that Coach Keel and Company will have those boys focused and ready to play. I will not predict a winner (as I haven't all year). I kinda like being the underdog, the boys seam to play with a chip on their shoulder (as of late) when people doubt them.

[quote name="liltex" post="1315173" timestamp="1351653128"]
Panther FB field (war Memorial stadium)Right beside the old high school that's now the Jr.High.From Dayton turn left off 90 between the old Lewie Majors store and the Exxon gas station.Go north about 6 blocks and it's there 8)
[/quote]

this is right...but the school that is there now is the pre-elementary school (pre-k through 1st)...they tore down the old high school/ junior high a couple years ago and built a new junior high by the current high school and a new pre-k through 1st school where the junior high was

doesn't really matter for directions, but figured i'd share anyway...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder