lhsof23

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="One4All" post="1312889" timestamp="1351402915"]
WOW !!!! Silibee gave up 37 Th to LCM ,
[/quote]

Yes and We Tiger fans can say WOW!!!! WOS only scored 18 against LCM!!  Point is none of this really matters.  Our defense has to play its best against WOS and WOS will probably need a pretty good offensive night against us.  Hopefully it will be the game that many people are building it up to be.  I am sure it will be the best defense we have faced and I feel that we may have the most explosive offense that WOS has faced.  The problem is that the Tigers will probably need some sustained drives instead of those eplosive scores to give our defense some time to rest.

I will say the same thing to Silsbee fans as i said to all others who think they have a chance against WOS. I cant believe your even entertaining the thought. Silsbee has strong offense which WOs will shut down of course. Silsbee has a weak defense which WOS will score on. I mean it's not rocket science. Is Silsbee the best team in 3a that WOS has played sure but they dont have enough to beat them.JMO

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="XDOG" post="1312983" timestamp="1351439961"]
I will say the same thing to Silsbee fans as i said to all others who think they have a chance against WOS. I cant believe your even entertaining the thought. Silsbee has strong offense which WOs will shut down of course. Silsbee has a weak defense which WOS will score on. I mean it's not rocket science. Is Silsbee the best team in 3a that WOS has played sure but they dont have enough to beat them.JMO
[/quote] you know what they say about opinions ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="FootballCrazy1990" post="1313108" timestamp="1351456266"]
Surely Jasper is better than silsbee and WOS football players can tell you that. Im making my prediction early but WOS will beat silsbee 20+ & will be the 8th shut out in the 2012 regular season for the stangs 8)
[/quote]you are frigging delusional. ::)

I don't know why teams do this to themselves. Always coming on here talking about how they are going to beat Wos and they haven't faced an offense like there's and how their team will score 28 points against them. They've only given up a total of 20 points the whole year, but all of a sudden their team is going to crack the code on how to score on this defense. Silsbee will be lucky to get 14 points.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="tam0003" post="1313135" timestamp="1351458139"]
I don't know why teams do this to themselves. Always coming on here talking about how they are going to beat Wos and they haven't faced an offense like there's and how their team will score 28 points against them. They've only given up a total of 20 points the whole year, but all of a sudden their team is going to crack the code on how to score on this defense. Silsbee will be lucky to get 14 points.
[/quote] ::) ::)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="One4All" post="1313175" timestamp="1351460682"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=105336.msg1313115#msg131 plays3115 date=1351456815]
Silsbee will beat WOS  8)
[/quote]
Ever1 that plays WOS suppose to beat them ,but my money is on WOS !!!
[/quote]

I would not say everyone says that they are supposed to beat the Mustangs.

Their are stronger teams in 3a other than Wo-s especially in division 2 Navasota will be waiting on wo-s trust me and their offense and defense is just as good as wo-s, the Silsbee game will be a good one , sure it will be hard for Silsbee to win but you never know what will happen with these 2 teams ,neither one will probably win state though, Silsbee will probably go 3 rounds on d1, and wo-s the same but d 2 will be more loaded than d1 so if wo-s does win it all it will be well deserved, come next year Silsbee will win district wo-s will have to replace their defense.

WOS JV is well stocked...wouldn't worry about the Mustang D next year. AS far as Silsbee is concerned Mustangs have beat them 5 of the last 6..however, just one has been decided by more than 11 points (2010 Mustang 36-8 win). If my research is correct, the Mustangs are 16 and 3 when facing the Tigers and the Tigers are one of only 15 teams ever to beat WOS more than once. Since dropping to 3-A, Silsbee is the only district team to defeat the Mustangs (2009) and deny them the district championship.

[quote name="tam0003" post="1313135" timestamp="1351458139"]
[/quote]
If Silsbee does lose, it won't be shutouts like all the other teams WOS has played. both offences are close on stats..

The difference is D. I haven't seen WOS D but  Silsbee is having a lil trouble stoping the run sometimes, the Secondary is playing pretty good though.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1313849" timestamp="1351533278"]
Silsbee has a better offense than any team WOS has faced. WOS has the best defense Silsbee has faced. Something has to give. I think Reed and Salter are very similar QB's.
[/quote]
I think if Silsbee is down first half theyll come back second half.. Silsbee scores most of their points in 2nd half.

[quote name="One4All" post="1313901" timestamp="1351536348"]
[quote author=sully link=topic=105336.msg1313868#msg1313868 date=1351534142]
Lol if it rains we deffinately got a shot  :P
[/quote]

Very True , Silsbee  has a terrible field
[/quote]
thats how we won in 09 LOL.

[quote name="sully" post="1313910" timestamp="1351536810"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=105336.msg1313901#msg1313901 date=1351536348]
[quote author=sully link=topic=105336.msg1313868#msg1313868 date=1351534142]
Lol if it rains we deffinately got a shot  :P
[/quote]