HF vs Silsbee predictions

BADSANTA

Wo wins?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Wo wins?

• Longhorns
    • Tigers

Tigers are coming off of a bye week. And they are all just chomping at the bit to play a game. Practices are looking very sharp and aggressive. This is all going to play out for a bad night for HF. Good luck to both teams and hope for a injury free ball game.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1306854" timestamp="1350913278"]
What ever happened to the kid from HF who was trucking all the Silsbee kids on YouTube. Thi k it was a junior high game. He looked liked he could be a force for HF. Has he graduated?
[/quote]

I believe you are speaking of Kendrick King. He is a freshmen this year, playing on varsity. Silsbee will see him Friday night but I doubt he will "truck" anyone that night. This ain't Jr. High ball. ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1306917" timestamp="1350918042"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=105018.msg1306854#msg1306854 date=1350913278]
What ever happened to the kid from HF who was trucking all the Silsbee kids on YouTube. Thi k it was a junior high game. He looked liked he could be a force for HF. Has he graduated?
[/quote]

I believe you are speaking of Kendrick King. He is a freshmen this year, playing on varsity. Silsbee will see him Friday night but I doubt he will "truck" anyone that night. This ain't Jr. High ball. ::)
[/quote]

true, very few freshmen "truck" juniors and seniors.  Give the young man a year or two ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="dawg13" post="1308160" timestamp="1351027521"]
Very interested to see how this one is coached.
[/quote]

Why don't you get your butt out there and coach them if you think that is the problem ::), or go to the field house and discuss x's & o's with the HF coaching staff.
They might get a good laugh. ;D

Silsbee 51
HF  6

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho