1. 1. THE WINNER IS

• PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDNation" post="1306287" timestamp="1350831485"]
Looking forward to this game...at least halftime anyway! [b]I hope we can get those same refs that were officiating last night[/b]. :D jk
[/quote]
lol...that guy is probably having to ice his throwing arm after last night...not sure I have ever seen that many flags thrown

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1306321" timestamp="1350834673"]
Vidor big but don't discount png just yet. there offense has always given us trouble.
[/quote]

Thanks for trying to make us look competitive...we won't lay down and give you the game..gotta hope our Indians fight for all 4 quarters. I think if we can draw 1st blood with quick run back on a kickoff..might get our boys pumped. Hoping for a win..but wouldn't bet on it.

I like to think I'm a nice guy...even lovable at times. I like to think we can hold hands with our purple, feathered brethren from down the Neches. Then, I think about how many times we've played @ THEIR homecoming. I remember them leaving in the starters with a comfortable lead. I remember that it's our homecoming. For all the past Pirates:
[b][font=georgia][size=36pt][move]RUN THE SCORE UP! 66 - 0![/move][/size][/font][/b]

If Vidor can play with the same intensity they did against Central and fix the missed tackles in the backfield, offsides, and unnecessary penalties this should be over quick. Defense needs to stay tight and not lose focus. Offense to strike first, strike hard, and strike often. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder