46 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got ?

• Port Neches White
    • Port Neches Purple
    • Lumberton White
    • Lumberton Blue
    • Other

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1309331" timestamp="1351181596"]
I never got an answer to the Lumberton ever winning a Superbowl?? I know the ol’ Wise One didn’t answer it neither did brady b. The same coach for 14 yrs. I’m just asking have they ever beat WOS or won a Superbowl?? WOS seems like they are just fine at being big or small… Help other schools out by making it easy is just a handicap. All the teams are weighed, aged and counted. And every team is limited to an amount of kids, no matter where they live. So with that being said “ I think these coaches are tired of getting their teeth kicked in by WOS”. Give them their own league and we will have ours. Thats pretty much the common sense of things. Making it fair to smaller schools is a cop out when they have dominated in every age group. But hey I don’t want to play them either!! LOL
[/quote]

Would not call myself a football coach, just help out the team.....I know the Lumberton PEEWEE team has won a superbowl, not sure about the others, although I know they have made several appearences IN the superbowl.

WOS is a very good team, I don't believe anyone has said any different.

and Kountze is getting very good.....I doubt PNG-W would beat them by 40. They have a lot of good kids......and I will say this:

I have not seen better sportsmanship in any team we have played.  When we played them in regular season the boys were helping up our boys and we did the same. There was no late hits, personal fouls or any sportsmanship issues. We have  scrimmaged them several times and we see the same. The boys laughing with each other and complimenting each other on good hits and plays. THAT my friends, is fun to watch and makes you realize what this league is all about!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1309350" timestamp="1351182525"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=104860.msg1309331#msg1309331 date=1351181596]
I never got an answer to the Lumberton ever winning a Superbowl?? I know the ol’ Wise One didn’t answer it neither did brady b. The same coach for 14 yrs. I’m just asking have they ever beat WOS or won a Superbowl?? WOS seems like they are just fine at being big or small… Help other schools out by making it easy is just a handicap. All the teams are weighed, aged and counted. And every team is limited to an amount of kids, no matter where they live. So with that being said “ I think these coaches are tired of getting their teeth kicked in by WOS”. Give them their own league and we will have ours. Thats pretty much the common sense of things. Making it fair to smaller schools is a cop out when they have dominated in every age group. But hey I don’t want to play them either!! LOL
[/quote]

Would not call myself a football coach, just help out the team.....I know the Lumberton PEEWEE team has won a superbowl, not sure about the others, although I know they have made several appearences IN the superbowl.

and Kountze is getting very good.....I doubt PNG-W would beat them by 40. They have a lot of good kids......and I will say this:

I have not seen better sportsmanship in any team we have played.  When we played them in regular season the boys were helping up our boys and we did the same. There was no late hits, personal fouls or any sportsmanship issues. We have  scrimmaged them several times and we see the same. The boys laughing with each other and complimenting each other on good hits and plays. THAT my friends, is fun to watch and makes you realize what this league is all about!
[/quote]
Amen. I appreciate that

[quote name="bradyb" post="1309343" timestamp="1351182219"]
Just as long as you understand these facts:

1. You will not beat my team by 40. We would beat y'all

2. Lum W will beat Bmt and probably shut them down 20-0 or something like that.

3. You will probably beat Vidor, but have 0% chance of beating Lum B

4. Don't overlook Vidor or you will be at home playing play station or mine craft or whatever your into.

5. WOS has a good team and a very good chance of beating us, but we are doing our best to prepare for them and will give it our all.

6. It's ok keep your head up
[/quote]

The fact is:

1. WOS will BEAT yall by 50!

2. While we will be playing football the next week you will be coaching baskeball! (if you coach)

3. While we will be beating Lum-B you will be crying from the butt kicking you just got from WOS!

4. While we will be playing in the Superbowl you will be making excuses on why we beat Lum-B

5. After we beat Lum-W (if they get by PNG-P or Beaumont) you still will be crying from the butt kicking WOS gave yall.

6. Your right we would not beat you team by 40! It would be 60+....

[quote name="bradyb" post="1309354" timestamp="1351182712"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=104860.msg1309350#msg1309350 date=1351182525]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=104860.msg1309331#msg1309331 date=1351181596]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Amen. I appreciate that
[/quote]

and IF Kountze and PNG-W played......I'd put my money on Kountze ;)

But I try not to make predictions :-X

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1309359" timestamp="1351182853"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104860.msg1309343#msg1309343 date=1351182219]

4. Don't overlook Vidor or you will be at home playing play station or mine craft or whatever your into.

5. WOS has a good team and a very good chance of beating us, but we are doing our best to prepare for them and will give it our all.

[/quote]

The fact is:

2. While we will be playing football the next week you will be coaching baskeball! (if you coach)

3. While we will be beating Lum-B you will be crying from the butt kicking you just got from WOS!

4. While we will be playing in the Superbowl you will be making excuses on why we beat Lum-B

5. After we beat Lum-W (if they get by PNG-P or Beaumont) you still will be crying from the butt kicking WOS gave yall.

[/quote]
Lolololllololllololllol cool story bro. Keep your head up

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1309359" timestamp="1351182853"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104860.msg1309343#msg1309343 date=1351182219]

[/quote]

The fact is:

[/quote]

I would believe your "facts" if I honestly believed you knew what that meant ;D

fact/fakt/Noun:

1.A thing that is indisputably the case.
2.Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article
[b]3. The truth about events as opposed to interpretation... [/b] 

[quote name="bradyb" post="1309343" timestamp="1351182219"]
Just as long as you understand these [b]facts[/b]:

[/quote]

fact-something that actually exists; reality; truth

opinion-a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty

i think these are opinions.
just saying. lol  ;)

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1309361" timestamp="1351182868"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104860.msg1309354#msg1309354 date=1351182712]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=104860.msg1309350#msg1309350 date=1351182525]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Amen. I appreciate that
[/quote]

[/quote]

You would, no surprise there! Bradyb is  Lumbertons little step brother!  Just like I would put my money on PNG-P if they played Lumberton-W.  Hey didn't PNG P beat Lumberton-W in Lumberton? Hummm

[quote name="wish u knew! Don't YA!" post="1309373" timestamp="1351183262"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=104860.msg1309361#msg1309361 date=1351182868]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=104860.msg1309354#msg1309354 date=1351182712]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Amen. I appreciate that
[/quote]

[/quote]

You would, no surprise there! Bradyb is  Lumbertons little step brother!  Just like I would put my money on PNG-P if they played Lumberton-W.  Hey didn't PNG P beat Lumberton-W in Lumberton? Hummm
[/quote]

They did.......and didn't PNG W only lose to BOTH Lumberton teams  :o

Guest White4Life22
A bunch of English teachers is what yall look like. Let’s make some theories into facts. Lets all go out there and put these boys to work and let our coaching do the talking. If your team wins and mine loses let’s shake hands and congrat eachother and wish eachother the best for the rest of the playoffs, and the other for the future. We have once again taken a Superbowl prediction into a realm of brady b’s (lumberton cheerleader) session of arguing with png mom’s. I say PNG-W wins against PNG-P. HOPE thats what happens! And I know my english is trash but if that tragic hippy dude wants to grade my post go ahead I know you Lumberton boys are good english teachers. If anyone can tell me I would like to know how the big schools are different from smaller??? We are not under UIL rules at all and we only have 25 kids and WOS has the max. And only one team this year wanted to do their mpr’s so why do we care where the team is from or how many kids they have if it only makes the coaches play them all or not???? I know one of you know it all’s has an answer.

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1309404" timestamp="1351185561"]
A bunch of English teachers is what yall look like. Let’s make some theories into facts. Lets all go out there and put these boys to work and let our coaching do the talking. If your team wins and mine loses let’s shake hands and congrat eachother and wish eachother the best for the rest of the playoffs, and the other for the future. We have once again taken a Superbowl prediction into a realm of brady b’s (lumberton cheerleader) session of arguing with png mom’s. I say PNG-W wins against PNG-P. HOPE thats what happens! And I know my english is trash but if that tragic hippy dude wants to grade my post go ahead I know you Lumberton boys are good english teachers. If anyone can tell me I would like to know how the big schools are different from smaller??? We are not under UIL rules at all and we only have 25 kids and WOS has the max. And only one team this year wanted to do their mpr’s so why do we care where the team is from or how many kids they have if it only makes the coaches play them all or not???? I know one of you know it all’s has an answer.
[/quote]
Wow lumbertons cheerleader!? Lol good one!

Guest White4Life22
[quote name="bradyb" post="1309416" timestamp="1351186210"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=104860.msg1309404#msg1309404 date=1351185561]
[/quote]
Wow lumbertons cheerleader!? Lol good one!
[/quote]JK BIG DOG hahaha had to ,I knew you would like that!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1309404" timestamp="1351185561"]
A bunch of English teachers is what yall look like. Let’s make some theories into facts. Lets all go out there and put these boys to work and let our coaching do the talking. If your team wins and mine loses let’s shake hands and congrat eachother and wish eachother the best for the rest of the playoffs, and the other for the future. We have once again taken a Superbowl prediction into a realm of brady b’s (lumberton cheerleader) session of arguing with png mom’s. I say PNG-W wins against PNG-P. HOPE thats what happens! And I know my english is trash but if that[b] tragic hippy dude [/b] wants to grade my post go ahead I know you Lumberton boys are good english teachers. If anyone can tell me I would like to know how the big schools are different from smaller??? We are not under UIL rules at all and we only have 25 kids and WOS has the max. And only one team this year wanted to do their mpr’s so why do we care where the team is from or how many kids they have if it only makes the coaches play them all or not???? I know one of you know it all’s has an answer.
[/quote]

It's "thetragichippy"  8)

The question of why the small schools and large schools should be ask to a board member. If it's that big a deal, maybe the small and large school superbowl winners can play after the season. I think it's great that two more teams worth of kids get to play.....

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1309428" timestamp="1351186840"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=104860.msg1309404#msg1309404 date=1351185561]
A bunch of English teachers is what yall look like. Let’s make some theories into facts. Lets all go out there and put these boys to work and let our coaching do the talking. If your team wins and mine loses let’s shake hands and congrat eachother and wish eachother the best for the rest of the playoffs, and the other for the future. We have once again taken a Superbowl prediction into a realm of brady b’s (lumberton cheerleader) session of arguing with png mom’s. I say PNG-W wins against PNG-P. HOPE thats what happens! And I know my english is trash but if that[b] tragic hippy dude [/b] wants to grade my post go ahead I know you Lumberton boys are good english teachers. If anyone can tell me I would like to know how the big schools are different from smaller??? We are not under UIL rules at all and we only have 25 kids and WOS has the max. And only one team this year wanted to do their mpr’s so why do we care where the team is from or how many kids they have if it only makes the coaches play them all or not???? I know one of you know it all’s has an answer.
[/quote]

It's "thetragichippy"  8)

The question of why the small schools and large schools should be ask to a board member. [b]If it's that big a deal, maybe the small and large school superbowl winners can play after the season.[/b] I think it's great that two more teams worth of kids get to play.....
[/quote]

I hope this happens  :)

I agree with hippy, the kids in Kountze exhibited great sportsmanship.  I have only heard excuse after excuse from the adults...not that they are wrong or the excuses are not true, its just....sometimes the kids have an easier time of moving on than the adults. 

Also, it looks like Vidor should just show up in shorts and hand the keys over to PNG W, since nobody here seems to think they have a chance.  If I were PNG W, I wouldn't bank on playing Lum B just yet....you may not get to that level if Vidor brings it.  Vidor has some real talent, and is a great organization.  They have the nicest field setup I've seen.  Vidor may come motivated now that you seem to expect them to roll over.

If any of you lose this weekend, just remember to keep your heads up.  You fought hard all season, and you have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of.  Wait....I forgot....none of you actually played a down this year. 

PS:  To win by 60 you would have to score 120.  Get it...your defense gives up a lot.  It's Math.  I hope they still teach it in PNG.

[quote name="shockg" post="1309489" timestamp="1351190616"]
I agree with hippy, the kids in Kountze exhibited great sportsmanship.  I have only heard excuse after excuse from the adults...not that they are wrong or the excuses are not true, its just....sometimes the kids have an easier time of moving on than the adults. 

Also, it looks like Vidor should just show up in shorts and hand the keys over to PNG W, since nobody here seems to think they have a chance.  If I were PNG W, I wouldn't bank on playing Lum B just yet....you may not get to that level if Vidor brings it.  Vidor has some real talent, and is a great organization.  They have the nicest field setup I've seen.  Vidor may come motivated now that you seem to expect them to roll over.

If any of you lose this weekend, just remember to keep your heads up.  You fought hard all season, and you have nothing to be ashamed of and everything to be proud of.  Wait....I forgot....none of you actually played a down this year. 

PS:  To win by 60 you would have to score 120.  Get it...your defense gives up a lot.  It's Math.  I hope they still teach it in PNG.
[/quote]
Yes I have to agree its hard to move on but it sucks being 1-7 and losing by 6 points 4 games. But it's all on me. I'm the coach lol. Oh well I'm proud of my boys either way. Hopefully we can come out and surprise WOS. But if not, it's been a great year

Amen BradyB.  Good luck to you guys.  WOS, like always, is the best.  In order to be the best, you have to beat the best....I hope you guys pull it off. 

You boys were busy yesterday with the posts... BradyB everyone is entitled to their opinion & mine is that Bmt has several key players that make up the team. With 30 kids it would be very hard to say there are only 2... When players score or contribute to making that score or stopping the score that is "key"... And some of those players were out against Lum W. As it has been said & seen... Any team can win on any given day... Good Luck to all!!

[quote name="AllSportsMom" post="1310112" timestamp="1351252284"]
You boys were busy yesterday with the posts... BradyB everyone is entitled to their opinion & mine is that Bmt has several key players that make up the team. With 30 kids it would be very hard to say there are only 2... When players score or contribute to making that score or stopping the score that is "key"... And some of those players were out against Lum W. As it has been said & seen... Any team can win on any given day... Good Luck to all!!
[/quote]
Your right about the opinion part. Good luck

Guest White4Life22
Way to go Shock G you can add! We won’t win by 60. And contrary to belief we are not looking past Vidor at all. They knocked us out last year in Jr right after we beat them. And no matter whats typed on this forum we are bringing it til the end of the 4th. Our kids know we got the 4th seed on account of the points we allowed and both our loses came from the other team playing great defense. Hats off to both Lumberton teams we hope to get a shot at avenging at least one of those losses. I wish all you guys luck in the playoffs. Since it’s pretty much the whole dang league!  lol

Guest White4Life22
[quote name="shockg" post="1310511" timestamp="1351279003"]
4Life...with that attitude you guys should be alright.  Vidor is tough and if you take them for granted they'll bite you.  Good luck tomorrow...maybe the weather will be calm and we can see some more of the ole run-n-shoot you guys are bringing.
[/quote]All our games have been tough. Every one of our wins were fights till the end. I won’t lie that first game against Kountze was an eye opener for our team which only had one returner from Sr. We only have 1 LO, and 1 OL so every team has always been bigger but it’s gonna be exiting to have our QB back after 4 games. Good Luck Everybody! Now let’s Smash Somebody PNG-White!!

[quote name="White4Life22" post="1310631" timestamp="1351287710"]
[quote author=shockg link=topic=104860.msg1310511#msg1310511 date=1351279003]
4Life...with that attitude you guys should be alright.  Vidor is tough and if you take them for granted they'll bite you.  Good luck tomorrow...maybe the weather will be calm and we can see some more of the ole run-n-shoot you guys are bringing.
[/quote]All our games have been tough. Every one of our wins were fights till the end. I won’t lie that first game against Kountze was an eye opener for our team which only had one returner from Sr. We only have 1 LO, and 1 OL so every team has always been bigger but it’s gonna be exiting to have our QB back after 4 games. Good Luck Everybody! Now let’s Smash Somebody PNG-White!!
[/quote]
We have one OL and no LO's so I feel your pain! Good luck buddy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder