46 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got ?

• Port Neches White
    • Port Neches Purple
    • Lumberton White
    • Lumberton Blue
    • Other

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1309350" timestamp="1351182525"]
[quote author=White4Life22 link=topic=104860.msg1309331#msg1309331 date=1351181596]
I never got an answer to the Lumberton ever winning a Superbowl?? I know the ol’ Wise One didn’t answer it neither did brady b. The same coach for 14 yrs. I’m just asking have they ever beat WOS or won a Superbowl?? WOS seems like they are just fine at being big or small… Help other schools out by making it easy is just a handicap. All the teams are weighed, aged and counted. And every team is limited to an amount of kids, no matter where they live. So with that being said “ I think these coaches are tired of getting their teeth kicked in by WOS”. Give them their own league and we will have ours. Thats pretty much the common sense of things. Making it fair to smaller schools is a cop out when they have dominated in every age group. But hey I don’t want to play them either!! LOL
[/quote]

Would not call myself a football coach, just help out the team.....I know the Lumberton PEEWEE team has won a superbowl, not sure about the others, although I know they have made several appearences IN the superbowl.

WOS is a very good team, I don't believe anyone has said any different.

and Kountze is getting very good.....I doubt PNG-W would beat them by 40. They have a lot of good kids......and I will say this:

I have not seen better sportsmanship in any team we have played.  When we played them in regular season the boys were helping up our boys and we did the same. There was no late hits, personal fouls or any sportsmanship issues. We have  scrimmaged them several times and we see the same. The boys laughing with each other and complimenting each other on good hits and plays. THAT my friends, is fun to watch and makes you realize what this league is all about!
[/quote]
That's good stuff!!! Love to see that, and would love to see more of it!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder