OUT of the LOOP

welcome back: your dogs are over rated,  they lost to a school that lost to a first year school, barely beat crosby and they suck.  Mistreated and hurt a bunch of pirates feeling and they are undefeated till the fist round of playoffs when 20 4A gets sweeped by 19 4A.  Oh yea 20 4a sucks. ;D  Go PNG only because they are graced with the royal color of purple. ;D ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1303357" timestamp="1350559799"]
My god. Broncos get one poll to rank them above what they should be and now all of a sudden the bulldogs suck and Dayton is the best. I'm starting to see what bh fan is always talking about. ::)
[/quote]

you took that seriously?

come on man!!!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you on here. Dogs are rolling through district so far. Offense has struggled at times with playcalling and execution. If those two things get corrected, this team will be solid enough for a deep run. The defense is stout and has kept the Dogs alive in close games. Can't wait for MCM!

My god. Broncos get one poll to rank them above what they should be and now all of a sudden the bulldogs suck and Dayton is the best. I'm starting to see what bh fan is always talking about. ::)
[/quote]He was joking 2cents, he knows Nederland is tough! ;)

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1303388" timestamp="1350566092"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104837.msg1303357#msg1303357 date=1350559799]
[/quote]He was joking 2cents, he knows Nederland is tough! ;)
[/quote]Maybe he's alittle nervous> ;) ::) ;D

[/quote]Ahh did I hurt some more pirate feelings?  Me think that will happen a couple more times this year and thats before playoff time. ;)

[quote name="dayton" post="1303414" timestamp="1350568647"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104837.msg1303408#msg1303408 date=1350568326]
Come on guys. Do i have to put a winky face for y'all to know I'm joking? I was just messing with y'all.  ;) ;D
[/quote]

my bad/........ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]
It's all good. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder