Mid County Sadness

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1304148" timestamp="1350650027"]
Well I had tickets to tonights game, I had put them in my glove compartment so I would have them. Put my truck in the shop at vins paint and body shop, and some sorry bastard stole them. I'm not a happy camper right now. If by chance I happen to get in the game, lord help them if they have the balls to sit in my seats. Someones gonna get an butt whippin.  >:(
[/quote]

WOW...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I had tickets to tonights game, I had put them in my glove compartment so I would have them. Put my truck in the shop at vins paint and body shop, and some sorry bastard stole them. I'm not a happy camper right now. If by chance I happen to get in the game, lord help them if they have the balls to sit in my seats. Someones gonna get an butt whippin.  >:(
[/quote]

Dang....  Sorry to hear that.

[/quote]I have 2 extra, but you're an Indian, so NO WAY!!  :o :o

[/quote]

That is sorry surely they wont have the balls to sit in your seats.  Tell us what seats you have and I will keep an eye on them and take a picture of them and post it on here.

[quote name="ndn2016" post="1304078" timestamp="1350618479"]
[b]The only time Cheermom's cooking stinks is when she is cooking cabbage or chitlin's.[/b] The rivalry stuff has been stifled by PC mentality and zero tolerance policies. I've heard about the stuff in the 60's but the putting a Purple flag up the pole and cutting the rope is new to me. I like it. Kids in those days were more creative because they had to be. nowadays many of them or on ADD meds etc Couple that with all the electronic stuff and they aren't as interested. Although it would be funny if some computer nerd hacked in to the scoreboard or something
[/quote]

Thanks, ndn2016 my husband loves my cooking as long as it isn't yard bird.  ;D ;D  He's been eating it for over 21 years. But I have to say my smothered cabbage and bacon is to die for.  8)

[quote name="NDNation" post="1304256" timestamp="1350657058"]
I know of some Nederland fans who walked into their office.... Cherokee blasting and their office decorated in purple.
[/quote]

I hope they won't be too sick to attend the game tonight...I know that would make me ill...lol

[quote name="Razor" post="1304292" timestamp="1350660039"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104788.msg1304256#msg1304256 date=1350657058]
I know of some Nederland fans who walked into their office.... Cherokee blasting and their office decorated in purple.
[/quote]

I hope they won't be too sick to attend the game tonight...I knwo that would make me ill...lol
[/quote]

A little [color=purple]Purple[/color] cures everything.  ;)

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1304299" timestamp="1350660260"]
[quote author=Razor link=topic=104788.msg1304292#msg1304292 date=1350660039]
[/quote]

I hope they won't be too sick to attend the game tonight...I knwo that would make me ill...lol
[/quote]

A little [color=purple]Purple[/color] cures everything.  ;)
[/quote]

Yeah i do love couch syrup when i am sick with a nasty cough  ;)

[quote name="Razor" post="1304292" timestamp="1350660039"]
[/quote]

I hope they won't be too sick to attend the game tonight...I know that would make me ill...lol
[/quote]

You know you can't wait to hear Cherokee tonight. ;)

[/quote]

They're probably scalping them (no pun intended). If someone sits in your seats, it may not be the person who took them.

Hope you find tickets. I understand your anger. I would be VERY upset as well.

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1304342" timestamp="1350663707"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=104788.msg1304148#msg1304148 date=1350650027]
[/quote]

They're probably scalping them (no pun intended). If someone sits in your seats, it may not be the person who took them.

[/quote]

Vins is in Nederland..those dirty dogs.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1304344" timestamp="1350663933"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=104788.msg1304342#msg1304342 date=1350663707]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=104788.msg1304148#msg1304148 date=1350650027]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And people say this rivalry's dying out. ;D

[quote name="ndn2016" post="1304078" timestamp="1350618479"]
The only time Cheermom's cooking stinks is when she is cooking cabbage or chitlin's. The rivalry stuff has been stifled by PC mentality and zero tolerance policies. I've heard about the stuff in the 60's but the putting a Purple flag up the pole and cutting the rope is new to me. I like it. Kids in those days were more creative because they had to be. nowadays many of them or on ADD meds etc Couple that with all the electronic stuff and they aren't as interested. Although it would be funny if some computer nerd hacked in to the scoreboard or something
[/quote]

The PNG flag flying over NHS happened in 1970. It didn't take the fire department long to get it down. It was a real interesting morning coming in the first thing and seeing that purple and white flag flying with PNG on it.

I didnt even know there was a radio show or whatever going on. Most of the sane world does not actually care what goes on on this message board. That does not make them any less fans or rivals. 

I graduated in 85, I made a many a PNG and Nederland game between 1971 (when we came back to Texas when I was little) and 1985, to today including the PNG and Nederland playoff runs to state finals in the 70's, 90's and 2000's. I was around for, but not necessarily a witness to, several burning N's, totem poles being chopped down and or painted, egging of PNG signs, an egging parade that was squelched by Port Neches cops in the middle of the night, cars being egged and bottles being thrown at cars in the NHS school parking lot by INDIANETTES on parade, during school hours!! (I actually witnessed this, it was awesome, thank goodness my car didnt get hit  :D), I heard PNG **X!, shouted out over the PA system at a pep ralley in Nederland and the ERUPTION of the whole gym and ensuing expulsion of a student. I saw derogatory profanity painted on top of the NHS gym, most assuredly by PNG folks. I Have sat at tailgate partys before the game for the last 15 years or so, some with more fans tailgating than the 15000 that actually get inside.
  Just a year or two ago I heard a 70 year old man with his whole entire face painted half black and half gold screaming and cursing at his brother at a tailgate party in Port Neches in front of a bunch of PNG fans about how much he hated those *#*^&#)! Indians, he didnt care who they were and he couldnt wait to see those kids get their ****** whipped. I still hear the cheers during Nederland games whenever PNG or WOS are reported as LOSING over the PA. I still see MCM Spirit week stuff that happens around town some in good spirit, some not so good spirit. I still see the unfriendly glares from PNG faithful as we pass each other walking from our cars to the gate as we enter the stauim. I hear the cheers and I most certianly hear (and dish out) the jeers. We HATE each other for a day or two and we bicker all year. But its all over the next day (except for the bickering) Trust me, the rivalry is alive and well. I hear it all week, all year at work and I dish it out myself.  A little love, a little more than a little sibling hate, a little jealously, a little frustration, a LOT of history. All in good fun.

Sorry Vidorians, you arent invited to the party :P. Go find yourself another rival. :)

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1304348" timestamp="1350664185"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104788.msg1304344#msg1304344 date=1350663933]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=104788.msg1304342#msg1304342 date=1350663707]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] It was dead according to the participation from the MC folk or should I say lack there of.  ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1304396" timestamp="1350667766"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=104788.msg1304348#msg1304348 date=1350664185]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104788.msg1304344#msg1304344 date=1350663933]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] It was dead according to the participation from the MC folk or should I say lack there of.  ;)
[/quote]

We'll see how much "participation" we get from the fans at tonight's game. ;)

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1304322" timestamp="1350661901"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=104788.msg1303798#msg1303798 date=1350599957]
I label this one the "Who's More Afraid to Play PA Memorial" Bowl.  :o ;)
[/quote]

when you all drop down to 4a we will play PAM...
[/quote]

my question is, why is a big bad 5A school so desperate to play a little ole 4A school?

I know we are all adults and should behave accordingly, but there are some fans that take it to far. If you would have had PN-G and Nederland Folks bickering at the show...no doubt in my mind it would have escalated. Because I know PN-G has some fans that are obnoxious and pretty sure Nederland does to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder