Coldspring vs huffman

Who is going to take this one  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to take this one

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

I will say Coldspring wins this one. Defense without Cooper #20 is still stout. Offense has a punch you in the mouth attitude and I think it might be too much for Huffman to handle. It will be a much more close game thna it has in the past, but Coldspring will end up on top at the end of the night.

Not much being said by the Huffman folks.  I'm kinda disappointed.  They usually have a lot to say.  Well good luck to both teams tomorrow.  I think the Trojans will show some folks how good we really are.  That schedule to start the season was very difficult and it has helped us thus far. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1303989" timestamp="1350613727"]
Not much being said by the Huffman folks.  I'm kinda disappointed.  They usually have a lot to say.  Well good luck to both teams tomorrow.  I think the Trojans will show some folks how good we really are.  That schedule to start the season was very difficult and it has helped us thus far.
[/quote]
Problem is that it looks like we will have to go back through those pre-season teams in the playoffs.  We should get 3rd place out of 21-3A for BiDistrict, but then I think it is LaMarque in round 2, and Navasota in round 3, followed by WOS in Week 4.  Should we get through that maze, semi finals and championship should seem easy.

Huffman folks won't talk trash about Coldsprings.  We are pulling for a win tonight.  We know it is a tough task and will need to be a mistake free game for this to happen.  We have much respect for Coldsprings as they have a great program that keeps cranking out great teams. 

Good luck to both teams and it should be a treat to watch these two go at it tonight.  Pray for injury free game that is play with great sportsmanship.

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1304287" timestamp="1350659652"]
I will be there with my heart pills. Huffman always plays us hard. Will be backing Huffman through their D1 tour. Hoping for no injuries and good refs this time.
[/quote]You better hope You don't get the crew from the Cleveland v. Huffman game. I don't think I've ever seen a worse crew. Calm down Huffman fan  >:(! I'm not saying that's why Cleveland lost.

[quote name="truth_hurts" post="1304265" timestamp="1350657583"]
These two teams respect each other.  I am hoping for a competitive game like it has been the last two years.  Good luck to both teams, and hopefully a lot of people will be there to make it a playoff atmosphere.
[/quote]
Leaving now.  See you at 7:30
Good luck to both teams.
Trojans rumble.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder