This is how I see the 10-2A district picture shaping up!!!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1302607" timestamp="1350485293"]
[quote author=sport1971 link=topic=104643.msg1302581#msg1302581 date=1350483709]
I think two is enough...it's crazy.
[/quote]

I totally agree. Two is enough. I can see 3 in an eight team district, but with less than eight only two. Its a joke having three go in a five or six team district.
[/quote] It should be limited to the top two teams...IMO...

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1302698" timestamp="1350490631"]
Don't count Kirbyville out. If Kville beats E Ch. this week then that really tightens everything up. Kville could then run the table and may make the playoffs.  This would put E Ch and Kville at 2-2 in district. Newton beats Kountze and Kountze is 2-2. Woodville has 1 loss but must still plaly Newton. Anuhuac has 1 loss but still must play Newton.

I posted this just to make Kvillcats happy.
[/quote]
Might happen ;D

Guest ECBucFan
Bottom line is:

1) Newton is in.
2) KV, Ktz, EC, WV, AP, all fighting to get in. 
3) Two others are out.

Still four games left, lots of possibilities in play. 

Guest ECBucFan
UPDATE Sat. 10-20:

1) Newton 4-0, has Anahuac, Hardin, Woodville left. Will win out, [b]will be 1st seed.[/b]
2) EC 3-1, has Kountze, Anahuac, Hardin left. Beat Woodville earlier, [b]Inside track to 2nd seed. [/b]
3) Woodville 3-1, has KV, Warren, Newton left. If they beat KV next week, [b]inside track to third seed.[/b]
4) Anahuac 3-1, has Newton, EC, Kountze left. Lost to Woodville, tough games ahead, needs lots of help.
5) Kountze, 2-2, has EC, KV, Anahuac left. Not out but needs lots of help.
6) Kirbyville 1-3, has Woodville, Kountze, Warren left. Not out but needs lots of help.
7) Warren, 0-4, has Hardin, Woodville, KV left. Effectively eliminated.
8.) Hardin, 0-4, has Warren, Newton, EC left. Effectively eliminated. 

Thats how I see it at this point.

[quote name="mfd814" post="1305472" timestamp="1350736299"]
Watching K Ville and W Ville....... [b]KV should win[/b], won't be easy on the road, but they should.
[/quote]
What exactly told you this? Our 34-7 win over Anahuac, who beat Kville? Or the fact that Kville has to go into Woodville and get the win? Or is it the same attitude people get every time Kville plays a close game with a good opponent? Kville has a chance, obviously. But saying that they "should win" is extremely naive and dumbfounds me.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1305545" timestamp="1350743570"]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=104643.msg1305472#msg1305472 date=1350736299]
Watching K Ville and W Ville....... [b]KV should win[/b], won't be easy on the road, but they should.
[/quote]
What exactly told you this? Our 34-7 win over Anahuac, who beat Kville? Or the fact that Kville has to go into Woodville and get the win? Or is it the same attitude people get every time Kville plays a close game with a good opponent? Kville has a chance, obviously. But saying that they "should win" is extremely naive and dumbfounds me.
[/quote]
Id definitely say Woodville has the advantage in this one

Guest ECBucFan
I am unbiased on WV-KV. I like both teams and their fans. With that said, I have to pick Woodville. "CERTAINLY", KV could win this game, but I think WV at home, will take it. If WV does win, they will likely be the third seed.  No offense to anyone, but thats what I see happening. Good luck to both fine schools.  8)

Newton wins district
E Chambers second
if Kville wins out they will be the third place team(they would be 4-3, one loss down the stretch and they are out.
If Woodville beats Kirbyville then Woodville is third place team.Woodville will lose to Newton and will be 5-2 presuming they beat Kville and even if Kountze wins out which they will not then Woodville has already beaten Kountze .
If Woodville beat Kville this weekend then Woodville is in the drivers seat for third place.

NOTE: Kiville's X coach Alvarez was 3-7 last year at Ennis. Ennis is 7-0 this year. looks like he has turned another program around. His son coaches at Newton.

after wdv played the best game all year against the wack. They played quite possibly one of the poorest against Hardin. They did not turn the ball over. They did not block.They did not play with heart. Yes the refs were an obsticle wdv had to overcome but we asked for it. wdv may be in touble O Line is Horrible. How can the defensive side of the ball be that much better than the offensive side.

This is how i see it turning out
1.) Newton 7-0
2.) EC- 6-1
This is where it gets tricky. The main games in this one are the KV-WV game this week. If KV wins this game they should Win out leaving them 4-3 With the head to head against WV. But if WV wins this game then they get 3rd place
In all of this Woodville has the greatest chance to get 3rd; Anahuac has a chance but they will need Kirbyville to Beat Woodville and themselves to beat Kountze and Woodville Loses out the rest of the season; Kountze has a chance but they need to beat Anahuac and woodville to lose out the rest of the season; Kirbyville if they win out the rest of the season.. They get 3rd I believe.
3.) KV (if they win out) or WV if they beat KV
So assuming that EC and Newton win out the winner of Woodville-KV should be 3rd but KV will have to win out if they want it. If KV loses to kountze then woodville will get 3rd from head to head against kountze and anahuac but they will have to beat warren to make it official.

[quote name="ECbucs#1!" post="1306478" timestamp="1350850513"]
1.) Newton 7-0
2.) EC- 6-1
This is where it gets tricky. The main games in this one are the KV-WV game this week. If KV wins this game they should Win out leaving them 4-3 With the head to head against WV. But if WV wins this game then they get 3rd place
In all of this Woodville has the greatest chance to get 3rd; Anahuac has a chance but they will need Kirbyville to Beat Woodville and themselves to beat Kountze and Woodville Loses out the rest of the season; Kountze has a chance but they need to beat Anahuac and woodville to lose out the rest of the season; Kirbyville if they win out the rest of the season.. They get 3rd I believe.
So assuming that EC and Newton win out the winner of Woodville-KV should be 3rd but KV will have to win out if they want it. If KV loses to kountze then woodville will get 3rd from head to head against kountze and anahuac but they will have to beat warren to make it official.
[/quote]

I'll stir the pot...AP upsets EC @ Kyle White!  ;) 8)

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="1306490" timestamp="1350851395"]
[quote author=ECbucs#1! link=topic=104643.msg1306478#msg1306478 date=1350850513]
1.) Newton 7-0
2.) EC- 6-1
[/quote]

I'll stir the pot...AP upsets EC @ Kyle White!  ;) 8)

[/quote]
Well anything could go! If they want it bad enough they could get it. But it would mean they have to want it more than EC  ;)

[quote name="goldenarm" post="1306404" timestamp="1350844244"]
after wdv played the best game all year against the wack. They played quite possibly one of the poorest against Hardin. They did not turn the ball over. They did not block.They did not play with heart. Yes the refs were an obsticle wdv had to overcome but we asked for it. wdv may be in touble O Line is Horrible. How can the defensive side of the ball be that much better than the offensive side.
[/quote]
Wow. So they played their worst game of the year and still beat Hardin 34-7? Says alot about my team. Thanks :)
Woodville's line has its problems, yes. But to call them horrible after two consecutive 34-7 wins, one of which was against a playoff contender, is not warranted at all. Give them credit where they deserve it. They have a young o-line thats doing a great job right now.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1306505" timestamp="1350853075"]
Woodville's line has its problems, yes. But to call them horrible after two consecutive 34-7 wins, one of which was against a playoff contender, is not warranted at all. Give them credit where they deserve it. They have a young o-line thats doing a great job right now.
[/quote]

After the EC game, WV seems to have been on a roll, especially so at home. Of course KV is a dangerous team and could definitely beat WV, I still believe WV takes it at home. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder