NEDERLAND vs LC-M Predictions

Well who do you got? Nederland almost got caught sleeping and I don't think that will happen again. Nederland will have some of the offensive line back which allows DeShawn to play just defense. Bears like to run with Sezar as he is a legit 4.4 guy.  I think DOGS defense will be to much and slow him down. Dogs offense gets line play straight and we see Hopkins run for another 200 yards. Dogs 35-14.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="phunter308" post="1293059" timestamp="1349553327"]
Well who do you got? Nederland almost got caught sleeping and I don't think that will happen again. Nederland will have some of the offensive line back which allows DeShawn to play just defense. Bears like to run with Sezar as he is a legit 4.4 guy.  I think DOGS defense will be to much and slow him down. Dogs offense gets line play straight and we see Hopkins run for another 200 yards. Dogs 35-14.
[/quote]I agree with everything you said, but LCM has a descent passing game and they are at home. Will be tough but Nederland will come ready to play from start to finish in this game.
Nederland 35
LCM 21

The LC-M defense looks suspect. Livingston put up 42 against them and only 7 against Ned.. I think the question is the Nederland O. If Barrow opens the playbook in the first half instead of waiting, then I think Nederland will cruise to an easy victory. The defense will be solid as usual.

I think Ned may be too strong this year for the Bears, but being at home, it shant be an easy victory. LC-M will scrap to the end just like the Dogs will. We may be outgunned Friday night, but I promise you LC-M will leave it all on the field. That's all you can ask of any team. Good luck to both teams and pray for a injury free night.....

I agree LB76. This group from LCM has always been scrappy. Even back in STJFL they fought to the end. They play us close when at home as well. I will say Harley will have trouble with the pass rush. It will be unlike any team he has faced to date. I say Dogs  28 - 10.

I agree, but Sezar could have another 200 yard plus game and things could get very interesting. Not saying LC-M wins this game, but I am saying it is not an automatic win for Ned. Yes Nederland has played tougher opponents and won all but one, but I promise you the Nederland coaching staff is focusing only on the Bears right now. If Ned wins, they did what they were supposed to do, but it is high school football......

I dont think the dogs are looking at this as a automatic win. But on any given night you never know what will happen. I dont think Sezar will have a 200 yard game against Nederlands defense and the defensive backs for Nederland are ready for a throwing game if brought to them. Hopkins is hitting his holes and gaining extra yards after first contact. I dont see Barrows opening up his bag of tricks on this game either. A couple of injured starters should be back for this game on the O line so I for see Barrows setting a pace for them to get back into the swing.
Final Score
Nederland 28
LCM 10

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder