Week 6 Pee Wee Scores

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this game till half. Both teams are great. Seemed like Of-w just never woke up this morning (no disrespect). Im a believer about Ned B. They have some talented kids at all positions. Best wishes to both teams in the rest of the season and playoffs as both should go far in their divisions.

I am the png grey head coach and yes the bmt blue team did everything they could to ease up but we are very young this year...the bmt head coach apologized many times but there was no need too he did everything he could to let up....he is a very nice and sincere man...I wish the bmt blue team good luck for the rest of the season

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1293086" timestamp="1349555943"]
Bmt B vs Png-G 75-0
[/quote]
Holy goodness! Bmt b u guys must be on cloud nine! Not that you all are proud of dominating, but the fact that y'all are obviously blessed with an extraordinary group of young boys! Unfortunately, haven't seen the boys in action yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Enjoy your season and be proud!! I don't think a group like yours comes around too often!  ;)

Heck I'm proud of those boys and I'm not a parent or a coach in bmt!  ;)

75-0 ever heard of running the clock. You can say what you want but scoring 75 in a pee wee football gm is ridiculous I don't care if you have your 3rd string in. That's classless on behalf the coaches from Bmt coaching staff I have been in this league since the stjfl formed and have never seen a score like that. so that tells me once they got up by 28-0 they couldn't have had a continuous running clock, and they should have. They should be punished for posting a score like that, so much for teaching your kids sportsmanship they should be ashamed of their selfs, the Bmt coaches that is.

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1293437" timestamp="1349574628"]
75-0 ever heard of running the clock. You can say what you want but scoring 75 in a pee wee football gm is ridiculous I don't care if you have your 3rd string in. That's classless on behalf the coaches from Bmt coaching staff I have been in this league since the stjfl formed and have never seen a score like that. so that tells me once they got up by 28-0 they couldn't have had a continuous running clock, and they should have. They should be punished for posting a score like that, so much for teaching your kids sportsmanship they should be ashamed of their selfs, the Bmt coaches that is.
[/quote]

Simmer down.  PNG-G's head coach posted two ahead of you and had no complaints, so why should you?

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1293437" timestamp="1349574628"]
[/quote]

U should be punished for talking about things u know nothing about. Its ok for Ned to score 39 but when Bmt B scores that then puts in boys in that have never ran the ball before...EVER.. (like the rules state) they are in the wrong. Kept tryin to bring em down. And u have never seen a score like that because u have never seen kids like that. (even tho u didnt see anything, cuz "u werent there")

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1293472" timestamp="1349575719"]
He obviously don't know any better, explain to me how you call off the dogs and still put up 75, you just don't do it. I have coached against teams that could have put up a 100 against us, but didn't... its called sportsmanship u figure out a way to stop scoring period
[/quote]

He did. He let other boys run the ball and have fun! Yes! 75 to 0 is crazy, but I wouldn't hold back to figure out a way to NOT SCORE points! Of course make adjustments and give ur 2nd and 3rd string ALOT more playing time and focus more on building those boys! They are 7, 8 and 9 yr old boys learning the game! And ya know what.....bmt b boys still have to learn and experience too! Shouldn't take that away from them just because they are TOO GOOD!!! "No Johnny, do not do your best out there because you might score a point!" Nope! And let me say, no I did not see the game but I did see a post from png g head coach and he obviously saw some sportsmanship! Bmt b coaches have a responsibility too, and that's bringing out the best in every player on that team! If they that good, then they that good, and I would tell my boys...we got a good ol butt whoopin from a very good football team!! That's life!

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1293633" timestamp="1349580073"]
It's obvious y'all just don't get it, I don't care how good Bmt b is you just don't do that at this level.. it's about instructing them on the fundamentals of the game, team concept, and good sportsmanship, they are 7&8 yrs olds.
[/quote]

[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102096.msg1252405#msg1252405 date=1346077318]
OF#4 REALLY!! C'MON OCHO DONT LET THAT SCORE DESTORT YOUR JUDGEMENT LOL! THEY PLAYED A PRETTY WEAK WOS WHITE TEAM  AND ONLY WON 18-0. OF IS NOT VERY BIG, BUT WOS WHITE LOOKED EVEN SMALLER THAN THEM, BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME SPEED AND THEY ARE WELL COACHED,  BUT I WOULDNT PUT THEM # 4 JUST YET LET THEM PLAY A TEAM THATS BIG WITH SOME ATHLETES ON IT AND IF THEY WIN THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
[/quote]

Might want to practice what you preach........ Didn't you say it's about instructing them on the fundamentals of the game, team concept, and good sportsmanship, they are 7&8 yrs olds. 8)

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1293656" timestamp="1349580847"]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=104263.msg1293633#msg1293633 date=1349580073]
It's obvious y'all just don't get it, I don't care how good Bmt b is you just don't do that at this level.. it's about instructing them on the fundamentals of the game, team concept, and good sportsmanship, they are 7&8 yrs olds.
[/quote]

[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=102096.msg1252405#msg1252405 date=1346077318]
OF#4 REALLY!! C'MON OCHO DONT LET THAT SCORE DESTORT YOUR JUDGEMENT LOL! THEY PLAYED A PRETTY WEAK WOS WHITE TEAM  AND ONLY WON 18-0. OF IS NOT VERY BIG, BUT WOS WHITE LOOKED EVEN SMALLER THAN THEM, BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME SPEED AND THEY ARE WELL COACHED,  BUT I WOULDNT PUT THEM # 4 JUST YET LET THEM PLAY A TEAM THATS BIG WITH SOME ATHLETES ON IT AND IF THEY WIN THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL I GIVE THEM CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.
[/quote]

Might want to practice what you preach........ Didn't you say it's about instructing them on the fundamentals of the game, team concept, and good sportsmanship, they are 7&8 yrs olds. 8)
[/quote]
Bahaha!!! Exactly! Enough said!  8)

[/quote]The opposing team HC already addressed this topic. Cantbeat23 stop hating on Bmt B so much!!  My sympathy goes out to Bmt B kids because their kids aren't being challenged at all and being asked to Not Score

[quote name="Gucci" post="1293682" timestamp="1349581496"]
[quote author=cantbeat23 link=topic=104263.msg1293633#msg1293633 date=1349580073]
[/quote]The opposing team HC already addressed this topic. Cantbeat23 stop hating on Bmt B so much!!  My sympathy goes out to Bmt B kids because their kids aren't being challenged at all and being asked to Not Score
[/quote]
No Gucci you don't get it either! Lol!

[/quote]
You know enough is enough.  Usually I get on here and just read the post to get a good laugh, and I never post.  But you guys really need help.  if you feel Bmt B are so wrong, go to a game and watch it for yourself, watch the coaches on the sidelines.  They are doing everything they can do NOT TO SCORE!  But why should they have to allow a child that never gets to touch the ball, not try to do his best of the opportunity that he is giving.  Would it be best for him to get the ball and just stand still and let the other team attack him, or should he protect himself and run with the ball.  Ask yourself this, "If your son was a step above the rest, would it be fan to him if he got benched because he was to good!!!"  So before you past judgement, you should know what you are talking about, and remember what happens when you assume something!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder