Week 6 Pee Wee Scores

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it cant be done. Im saying it takes away from the kids. U say it aint right to run a score up that high. I say it aint right to make Bmt stop tryin in the 1st quarter when there no rule that says to. especially when the opposing coach didnt want to stop it. Plea ur case all u want, it will not change the outcome. Maybe u should be trying to make a stopage rule so it wont happen again and will not put anymore great teams in such a difficult position instead of trying to punish bmt for their hard work

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1296676" timestamp="1349919206"]
I promise I am not the judge or jury in this matter.  I'm not saying it was malicious or anyone should be punished. I am saying that the score to much. Show some pride, integrity, with the score.. It can be done, and like I said, I bet it doesn't happen again.
[/quote]
I'm thinking you just like to argue because I'm about to call you out so you can argue some more! Are you really going to reply with the statements you just did?  What do you mean you haven't been saying they weren't acting maliciously or no one should be punished? One is about to quote you on that one......

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1296676" timestamp="1349919206"]
I promise I am not the judge or jury in this matter.  I'm not saying it was malicious or anyone should be punished. I am saying that the score to much. Show some pride, integrity, with the score.. It can be done, and like I said, I bet it doesn't happen again.
[/quote]
And one more thought.... And I'll TRY AGAIN to be done......
How bout you lower your "pride" and just say "good job!" You can still have your 75 to 0 mind frame, but just say "good job" either before or after your passionate 75 to 0 conclusion.

Let me say it one more time...... We ALL agree that 75 to 0 is unheard of, but that shouldn't be the ONLY focus 75 to 0!!!

And like another poster said....if STJFL feels there needs to be a rule to address situations like these, they will create one! And guess what.....it will be followed or there will be consequences. Right?

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1296668" timestamp="1349918279"]
I never said it cant be done. Im saying it takes away from the kids. U say it aint right to run a score up that high. I say it aint right to make Bmt stop tryin in the 1st quarter when there no rule that says to. especially when the opposing coach didnt want to stop it. Plea ur case all u want, it will not change the outcome. [b]Maybe u should be trying to make a stopage rule so it wont happen again and will not put anymore great teams in such a difficult position instead of trying to punish bmt for their hard work
[/quote]
[/b]
That's the only solution to the madness! But ya know what....I see it as ok!!!! Cuz I don't only see numbers! Put a score rule in effect! We will still play, learn and develop! 

And the second I see my son is not learning or DEVELOPING, is the second we go somewhere else!  ;)  Just sayin.....

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1297013" timestamp="1349975095"]
Whoa... I was like, where did this putmencoach person come from?  ??? I figured it out. Its cantbeat23 with a different user name.

BTW... where is Ocho?
[/quote]

He headbutted his wife and is now in anger managment which does not allow forum access...jk

Where did u see this putmencoach at?

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1297026" timestamp="1349975970"]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104263.msg1297013#msg1297013 date=1349975095]
Whoa... I was like, where did this putmencoach person come from?  ??? I figured it out. Its cantbeat23 with a different user name.

BTW... where is Ocho?
[/quote]

He headbutted his wife and is now in anger managment which does not allow forum access...jk

[/quote]

His post are throughout the thread now. He is  definately not a Beaumont Fan and very vocal on this issue, so I thought.. where did this person come from? Go back and look at page 2, last post on the page is by putmencoach.  At the end of his post it says 'Edited by Cantbeat23' which I recognized.

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1297069" timestamp="1349978509"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104263.msg1297026#msg1297026 date=1349975970]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104263.msg1297013#msg1297013 date=1349975095]

BTW... where is Ocho?
[/quote]

[/quote]

His post are throughout the thread now. He is  definately not a Beaumont Fan and very vocal on this issue, so I thought.. where did this person come from? Go back and look at page 2, last post on the page is by putmencoach.  At the end of his post it says 'Edited by Cantbeat23' which I recognized.
[/quote]

Yeah, also everytime he was quoted it says by cantbeat, then you look at the original post and it says putmencoach. people think they are slick. lol. hes worried people are out to get him with all that pot stirring he did. lmao!!!

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1297085" timestamp="1349979390"]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104263.msg1297069#msg1297069 date=1349978509]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104263.msg1297026#msg1297026 date=1349975970]

BTW... where is Ocho?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, also everytime he was quoted it says by cantbeat, then you look at the original post and it says putmencoach. people think they are slick. lol. hes worried people are out to get him with all that pot stirring he did. lmao!!!
[/quote]
People think they are slick hiding behind their computer! lol BUSTED
[img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/hide2.gif[/img]

[quote name="VP 93......" post="1297099" timestamp="1349980016"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=104263.msg1297085#msg1297085 date=1349979390]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104263.msg1297069#msg1297069 date=1349978509]

BTW... where is Ocho?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
People think they are slick hiding behind their computer! lol BUSTED
[img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/images/graemlins/default/hide2.gif[/img]
[/quote]

It's very true. If half of the things said in this forum were said face to face, there would be some of this [img]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/fight-239.gif[/img] LOL, manly pride, unsubstantiated accusations, character bashing. We've seen it all here. We would never see it if everyone were face to face.

[quote name="NB94" post="1294598" timestamp="1349707544"]
This is the result of not having a proper draft per STJFL Bylaws.
[/quote]

And since I'm back here today for more of this torture... Beaumont's draft this year was monitored by the STJFL. The STJFL President (Lumberton Rep) and a Rep from PNG (I think their Board President) were both there. You shouldn't make accusations when you don't know anything about the subject. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/oops-0030.gif[/img]

im not trying to be slick, it obviously shows my post, just my user name changed. but my comments and my feelings have not changed on the subject.. i have not nor have i ever have bashed anyone, just voiced  my opinon on the matter. this is a public form right?.. its your egos that have your thought process clouded. just because people have opinions on this subject, they are automacticly deemed bmt haters!! get over yourselves, and come back to reality.. i woundnt care who it was that scored 75, i would still have the same opinion....and trust me i sleep just fine at night.  if you think im worried about you or anyone else, is out to get me? LMBO! think again my egotistical friend. have a blessed day

[quote name="putmencoach" post="1297183" timestamp="1349985335"]
im not trying to be slick, it obviously shows my post, just my user name changed. but my comments and my feelings have not changed on the subject.. i have not nor have i ever have bashed anyone, just voiced  my opinon on the matter. this is a public form right?.. its your egos that have your thought process clouded. just because people have opinions on this subject, they are automacticly deemed bmt haters!! get over yourselves, and come back to reality.. i woundnt care who it was that scored 75, i would still have the same opinion....and trust me i sleep just fine at night.  if you think im worried about you or anyone else, is out to get me? LMBO! think again my egotistical friend. have a blessed day
[/quote]

dude, you done changing this post? third times a charm???

maybe your should have just not said anything because as 75-0 is not explainable, changing your name to hide from your posts is also not explainable. lmao

I dont have a dog in this fight but reading all this I have just one question. If the score was 62-0 at the half how did you only score 13 in the whole second half. You found a way to do that but in the first half you couldnt. Sounds like you did all you could in the second half but not the first. JMO

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1297134" timestamp="1349981811"]
[quote author=NB94 link=topic=104263.msg1294598#msg1294598 date=1349707544]
[/quote]

And since I'm back here today for more of this torture... Beaumont's draft this year was monitored by the STJFL. The STJFL President (Lumberton Rep) and a Rep from PNG (I think their Board President) were both there. You shouldn't make accusations when you don't know anything about the subject. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/oops-0030.gif[/img]
[/quote

I obviously know more than you think...

[quote name="NB94" post="1297817" timestamp="1350059909"]
[quote author=youthinkyouknow link=topic=104263.msg1297134#msg1297134 date=1349981811]
[quote author=NB94 link=topic=104263.msg1294598#msg1294598 date=1349707544]
[/quote]

[/quote

I obviously know more than you think...
[/quote]

So are you saying the STJFL Board members that were at the BMT draft didn't do their jobs and just stood there and had BMT draft against the STJFL Bylaws? Aren't STJFL Board members present at drafts to insure a "proper draft" occurs? Since you know so much, explain how a "proper draft per STJFL Bylaws" didn't happen when 2 STJFL Board members were present and monitoring the draft.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder