Pop up adds

I can see where over 80 companies are landing online displays on this site to to the high traffic. Basically they are using this site for ads because of the click thru volume. Im willing to bet money this site gets 20 times the traffic of the BMT Enterpise sees per day. this site is a gold mine for advertisers.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Chasmack" post="1294124" timestamp="1349642771"]
My IPad has become useless on this website.  I keep having to refresh Safari because the pop ups are covering the postings.  After about 4-5 refreshings it finally stops until I toto a new topic then the pop-ups are back.
[/quote]

I have the new Samsung Galaxy S111 phone..Pop ups are killing me, I could not hardly get on friday night to check scores >:(

Guest octfeb
All last week on my phone there was a ad dropping down covering the top half of the pg.. it was a ad with steve jobs on it... was very annoying..

Please folks, do not give up on us. We are trying to get a hold of the problem. I know how annoying it can be but we are trying to take care of it.

It is coming from one of the online ad companies that we use. Trying to figure out which one and solve the problem.

Please be patient with us, may take some time.

Thank you

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder