Friday Night Experience - Sheffield Productions

It is a shame that this week there will be no Friday Night Experience on TV this week.

Hopefully the FNE will be back on TV for at least Mid-County Maddness...

Sheffield Productions will be at the Nederland game this week and will be selling DVD'S of the game. Let's all support Sheffield Productions since they do such an outstanding job...

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1289813" timestamp="1349288845"]
It is a shame that this week there will be no Friday Night Experience on TV this week.

Sheffield Productions will be at the Nederland game this week and will be selling DVD'S of the game. Let's all support Sheffield Productions since they do such an outstanding job...
[/quote]

Thanks for all the support and praise,  but know it was Nederland Booster Club that stepped up  and picked up the cost for the Homecoming game DVD.  Please support this fine effort by purchasing a DVD of the homecoming activities.  Naturally the full game , plus clips from  the pots and pans parade, bonfire, pep ralley, and the homecoming parade will be on the DVD.  All this in a DVD case designed by the journalism class at NHS.. 
  It is still not to late for a business or proud parent to have an ad or "shoutout" to a player , Westernaire, band member or someone in the homecoming court.  We will be editing on the DVD the next two weeks and ads and "shoutout" can still be called called in/ mailed in to the Booster Club or Sheffield Productions.    All money for these and the full price of the DVD goes to the Booster club .
  Fox 4 had a full agenda with LU Sat and didn't have the needed crew to broadcast a High School game this week.  We hope to be back again with FNE and Fox 4 in the upcoming weeks.
  Thanks again to Nederland Booster Club for stepping up and making this memorable DVD available to fans, friends  and families out there.  see 'ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="liltex" post="1290020" timestamp="1349314580"]
I was wondering where Sheffield productions went after he left Dayton
[/quote]
  The Sheffield from Dayton you are talking about is a good guy,  I was fortunate enough to meet him years ago and I take it as a is a compliment that you thought I was Russell.    BUT, I'm not him. 
  Sheffield Productions is based in Port Neches ( Nederland School District) since 1985 and has taping games as a founding member of Friday Night Experience for 18 years.  Nederland Class of '70 and I've got the gray hair to prove it.  see 'ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="videoguy" post="1290847" timestamp="1349405669"]
  [quote author=C O Wilson Bullpups link=topic=104089.msg1289813#msg1289813 date=1349288845]

[/quote]

Thanks for all the support and praise,  but know it was Nederland Booster Club that stepped up  and picked up the cost for the Homecoming game DVD.  Please support this fine effort by purchasing a DVD of the homecoming activities.  Naturally the full game , plus clips from  the pots and pans parade, bonfire, pep ralley, and the homecoming parade will be on the DVD.  All this in a DVD case designed by the journalism class at NHS.. 
  It is still not to late for a business or proud parent to have an ad or "shoutout" to a player , Westernaire, band member or someone in the homecoming court.  We will be editing on the DVD the next two weeks and ads and "shoutout" can still be called called in/ mailed in to the Booster Club or Sheffield Productions.    All money for these and the full price of the DVD goes to the Booster club .
  [color=red][size=12pt]Fox 4 had a full agenda with LU Sat and didn't have the needed crew to broadcast a High School game this week.  We hope to be back again with FNE and Fox 4 in the upcoming weeks.[/size][/color]
  Thanks again to Nederland Booster Club for stepping up and making this memorable DVD available to fans, friends  and families out there.  see 'ya on the field, videoguy
[/quote]

They should have broadcasted a winner then on Friday night...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder