Hull-Daisetta vs Galveston O'Connell Predictions/Comments

Well... the HD Bobcats are banged up, after a physical game with Deweyville. This next game looks like a perfect time to rest players, get them healthy for homecoming and then District. When Darrell Lavalais and Tyler Drake are healthy and fed the ball continually, HD will start getting wins. Garrett Hickman is returning from an injury and is a hard runner and should receive some carries this week. Hickman has a chance to show his skills and earn a starting spot in the backfield with Lavalais and Drake. HD has an elite backfield when Lavalais, Drake, Emondson and Hickman are all starting. Last season Hickman, Drake and Edmondson all rushed for good yardage and HD moved the ball well. Going to see alot of backups for HD start and play this week. HD wins a close one. Go Bobcats!!

HD 7
GO 6

This will be interesting to see. From what I understand, HD's entire starting backfield (3) probably won't play tonight and two of them start at linebacker as well. I don't think O'Connell is very good, but a 1A playing with all backup RB's is always tough. I still think the Cats win handily and some backups get some good playing time.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1290979" timestamp="1349440172"]
This will be interesting to see. From what I understand, HD's entire starting backfield (3) probably won't play tonight and two of them start at linebacker as well. I don't think O'Connell is very good, but a 1A playing with all backup RB's is always tough. I still think the Cats win handily and some backups get some good playing time.
[/quote]I agree. You echoed my intro post up top.  ;) Except now I am told Hickman may miss his 3rd game. Yes all backup RB's and LB's.

HD 7
GO 6

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1290981" timestamp="1349440376"]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=103983.msg1290979#msg1290979 date=1349440172]
[/quote]I agree. You echoed my intro post up top.  ;) Except now I am told Hickman may miss his 3rd game. Yes all backup RB's and LB's.

HD 7
GO 6
[/quote]

You are quite a contradiction.  You are predicting the almight bobcats in a 1 point victory over arguably the worst varsity football team in existence.  I don't care how many starters are out.  I would take 99% of the jv teams in this area to win a blowout in this game.

[quote name="knows2much" post="1291037" timestamp="1349444927"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103983.msg1290981#msg1290981 date=1349440376]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=103983.msg1290979#msg1290979 date=1349440172]

HD 7
GO 6
[/quote]

You are quite a contradiction.  You are predicting the almight bobcats in a 1 point victory over arguably the worst varsity football team in existence.  I don't care how many starters are out.  I would take 99% of the jv teams in this area to win a blowout in this game.
[/quote] ;) Win is a win.  ;) lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges