Is WOS the best team in SETX?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why stop at just SETX? Heck I think WOS is the best team in the nation. Why? because you are the only team who returns 28 starters year after year. Well, that is at least what Coop says.  ;D

I do hope WOS makes a great run and finally lives up to your fans expectations.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1288608" timestamp="1349178396"]
Why stop at just SETX? Heck I think WOS is the best team in the nation. Why? because you are the only team who returns 28 starters year after year. Well, that is at least [b]what Coop says. [/b]  ;D

[/quote]

Correction; "what Coop used to say."

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1288621" timestamp="1349180247"]
Wow.  Why argue over matchups will not happen this year(Dayton, Nederland etc) and matchups that never happen (PAM, WB etc)??  The only fair way to compare 3A, 4A and 5A schools is relative to their classifcations.....that is why they have classifications!
[/quote]
you're right anything for an argument,, proven Facts and record books tell it all.....

[quote author=Buccaneer#3 link=topic=103958.msg1288624#msg1288624 date=1349180534]
WOS is deff a contender. Hj will see how good they are come Friday
[/

That game will be over by the end of the first quarter if not before. It would be a moral victory if HJ ends the night with positive yardage.

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1288732" timestamp="1349188892"]
WOS is the best 3A football team in Southeast Texas... Don't think they could beat PAM, or several of the 4A teams, such as Nederland, Vidor, Dayton, to name a few...
[/quote]

Disagree, we are CERTAINLY capable of beating Vidor or Nederland. Don't know much about PAM or Dayton. We beat Nederland in 2008, 2009, 2010, and lost by 1 point in 2011.

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1288618" timestamp="1349180193"]
[quote author=85' HUSKER link=topic=103958.msg1288608#msg1288608 date=1349178396]
Why stop at just SETX? Heck I think WOS is the best team in the nation. Why? because you are the only team who returns 28 starters year after year. Well, that is at least [b]what Coop says. [/b]  ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, been out of touch for a while. "what Coop used to say." Is he no longer a Mustang fan? Did I miss something here?

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="OrangeFBfan" post="1289341" timestamp="1349229911"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=103958.msg1288618#msg1288618 date=1349180193]
[quote author=85' HUSKER link=topic=103958.msg1288608#msg1288608 date=1349178396]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, been out of touch for a while. "what Coop used to say." Is he no longer a Mustang fan? Did I miss something here?
[/quote]

I dont think he is around much.
He to busy Ghost busting ;D ;D

[quote name="Trojansfan" post="1288719" timestamp="1349188134"]
WOS is a very good team but they have to get pass coldspring and la marque in back to back weeks in the playoff that will be a hard test coldspring is better then there 3-2 record
[/quote]

Wrong,,it might happen where Coldspring plays LaMarque in the 2nd rd. and  Jasper plays Navasota also in the 2nd rd and the two winners play each other in the 3rd rd and then the winners plays WO-S if they make it that far in the 4th rd. Alot of ifs.

WOS has a great team with their biggest strength being that fast, physical Defense. There Offense is good enough to win their district handly but when they get deeper into the playoffs they might get their offense line exposed since that is WOS biggest weakness. But back on topic, if we are truly talking bout best team in SETX then I gotta give my hat off to Humble Summer Creek. They have a massive, athletic players for a 4A school. I have seen some 5A schools not even look like them at every positon. I might have seen them  play once against PNG but they could of easily put up 84 if they hadn't called the dogs off in the 3rd qtr.

Rankings:
1.)Humble Summer Creek
2.)Nederland [b](tied)[/b]
2.)WOS[b](tied)[/b]
4.)Dayton
5.)Vidor

[quote name="Baller 93" post="1289429" timestamp="1349240563"]
WOS has a great team with their biggest strength being that fast, physical Defense. There Offense is good enough to win their district handly but when they get deeper into the playoffs they might get their offense line exposed since that is WOS biggest weakness. But back on topic, if we are truly talking bout best team in SETX then I gotta give my hat off to Humble Summer Creek. They have a massive, athletic players for a 4A school. I have seen some 5A schools not even look like them at every positon. I might have seen them  play once against PNG but they could of easily put up 84 if they hadn't called the dogs off in the 3rd qtr.

Rankings:
1.)Humble Summer Creek
2.)WOS[b](tied)[/b]
4.)Dayton
5.)Vidor
[/quote]

I think PAM has to be in there somewhere also.

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1289707" timestamp="1349283320"]
[quote author=Baller 93 link=topic=103958.msg1289429#msg1289429 date=1349240563]

Rankings:
1.)Humble Summer Creek
2.)WOS[b](tied)[/b]
4.)Dayton
5.)Vidor
[/quote]

I think PAM has to be in there somewhere also.
[/quote]
Lol Really PAM Didnt Make Your Top 5 o Ok

Port Arthur needs to show me that they can stop turning the ball over and doing undisciplined things to get TDs called back. Plus need improvement on Defense, Deer Park was gashing them late.  I will give them respect when they get their act together and play well against teams like North Shore and LaPorte. This week will be the first real team they will play (North Shore). Playing against Central/Ozen and 2 HISD teams is not really stiff competition for a 5A school.

[shadow=red,left][/shadow][quote name="Baller 93" post="1290244" timestamp="1349362647"]
Port Arthur needs to show me that they can stop turning the ball over and doing undisciplined things to get TDs called back. Plus need improvement on Defense, Deer Park was gashing them late.  I will give them respect when they get their act together and play well against teams like North Shore and LaPorte. This week will be the first real team they will play (North Shore). [b]Playing against Central/Ozen and 2 HISD teams is not really stiff competition for a 5A school.[/b]
[/quote]  ::) so i guess the "weak schedule" didnt help them on the past two long runs in the playoffs, especially last year (State-Semis).  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02