How will the Tigers welcome the Cougars in 3a district play

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Silsbee team are very fired up for this game. Alot more than for OF. Probably for two reasons. Homecoming and wanting to do exactly what this thread is about. Welcome the new team in. I know one defensive player that was out for OF due to injury is really looking forward to this game.

Guest Pay the piper
Buna just knows that Silsbee will have 3times the amount of kids on the sideline and 10 kids faster then anyone of the Buna team. So thats really something for yall to be proud of Silsbee.

1st thing is.  I know that I am very very proud of each and every one of the Silsbee tiger. 2nd thing there is only 11 on the field at a time. And for Silsbee it is usually the same 11. Unless their is a injury. or that they are so far ahead. We do have an offense and a defence and a few does play both ways. but not many. I do look forward To a Game friday night. And welcome to 21 3a.

[quote name="Pay the piper" post="1287314" timestamp="1349036457"]
Buna just knows that Silsbee will have 3times the amount of kids on the sideline and 10 kids faster then anyone of the Buna team. So thats really something for yall to be proud of Silsbee.
[/quote]I see that your going on all the threads and talking crap. I guess that makes you feel big right.

Not homecoming, say it ain't so...we haven't been a homecoming team for years...I guess that is our true welcome back to 3A (only been gone for 6 years ya know).  I may have to run to Wal-Mart during halftime to do our grocery shopping, nothing more boring than the other teams homecoming.  As far as Silsbee having 4A talent in 3A, probably a few on the roster are, but just because you have beat a few bad 4A teams, don't start making your reservations for Dallas in December just yet.  No doubt the Tigers will unleash some points on the Coogs, but no one in blue and white will give up until the clock reads 00:00, I can assure you that.  Go Cougars!!

[quote name="bruno994" post="1288063" timestamp="1349117028"]
Not homecoming, say it ain't so...we haven't been a homecoming team for years...I guess that is our true welcome back to 3A (only been gone for 6 years ya know).  I may have to run to Wal-Mart during halftime to do our grocery shopping, nothing more boring than the other teams homecoming.  As far as Silsbee having 4A talent in 3A, probably a few on the roster are, but just because you have beat a few bad 4A teams, [b]don't start making your reservations for Dallas in December just yet[/b].  No doubt the Tigers will unleash some points on the Coogs, but no one in blue and white will give up until the clock reads 00:00, I can assure you that.  Go Cougars!!
[/quote]

I don't see anyone mentioning Dallas when it comes to Silsbee football. ::)

But, Silsbee doesn't need to be "state title" good in order to take down Buna. ;) ;D

Guest Pay the piper
They're isn't anyone saying Buna is. Not one person on here has said anything about Buna making the playoffs or beating Silsbee or WOS that is being serious

[b]But, Silsbee doesn't need to be "state title" good in order to take down Buna[/b]

You are correct sir.  But this thread is almost as useless as the Newton v/s Warren thread from last week, do the Silsbee faithful really need to talk trash?  Probably not.  Silsbee is twice the enrollment of Buna, you should and more than likely will give us a sound beating, so, it's expected.   

[quote name="bruno994" post="1288123" timestamp="1349120301"]
[b]But, Silsbee doesn't need to be "state title" good in order to take down Buna[/b]

You are correct sir.  But this thread is almost as useless as the Newton v/s Warren thread from last week, do the Silsbee faithful really need to talk trash?  Probably not.  Silsbee is twice the enrollment of Buna, you should and more than likely will give us a sound beating, so, it's expected. 
[/quote]

I actually think it will not be a beat down. Yes, I do think Silsbee will win but I do think that Buna will give Silsbee fits. If you look at the stats of the Orangefield game the stats did not show a 48-7 win for Silsbee. Orangefield had a good rushing night against the tigers. Now that being said did not watch the game and most of that could have come in the second half when Silsbee had a big lead. Buna has always been crappy just like Orangefield.

[quote name="Pay the piper" post="1287314" timestamp="1349036457"]
[/quote]
Silsbee - 822
Buna - 473 
How can you compete with a school that has 349 more kids than you do?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder