How will the Tigers welcome the Cougars in 3a district play

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1291002" timestamp="1349442759"]
I hope my Buna boys win tonight! If it wasn't my raiders homecoming I would be there to pull for Buna!!!
[/quote]Your Raiders are going to lose again . And the cougers well lets just say its not going to be a good night for them Just like Silsbee did to the Raiders. And next week I am sure you will be Pulling for BC. So Keep hatin on Silsbee. But you need to root for better Teams than you are. Or get used to losing.  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATS80" post="1291219" timestamp="1349453623"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=103904.msg1291002#msg1291002 date=1349442759]
I hope my Buna boys win tonight! If it wasn't my raiders homecoming I would be there to pull for Buna!!!
[/quote]Your Raiders are going to lose again . And the cougers well lets just say its not going to be a good night for them Just like Silsbee did to the Raiders. And next week I am sure you will be Pulling for BC. So Keep hatin on Silsbee. But you need to root for better Teams than you are. Or get used to losing.  ;D ;D ;D

Not hating on Silsbee at all. I'm from Lumberton so I go for my Raiders and my mom teaches in Buna so I know kids on the team
[/quote]

[quote name="bruno994" post="1288063" timestamp="1349117028"]
Not homecoming, say it ain't so...we haven't been a homecoming team for years...I guess that is our true welcome back to 3A (only been gone for 6 years ya know). [b] I may have to run to Wal-Mart during halftime to do our grocery shopping[/b], nothing more boring than the other teams homecoming.  As far as Silsbee having 4A talent in 3A, probably a few on the roster are, but just because you have beat a few bad 4A teams, don't start making your reservations for Dallas in December just yet.  No doubt the Tigers will unleash some points on the Coogs, but no one in blue and white will give up until the clock reads 00:00, I can assure you that.  Go Cougars!!
[/quote]

You may be making several trips this year!!!

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1291229" timestamp="1349454353"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=103904.msg1291219#msg1291219 date=1349453623]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=103904.msg1291002#msg1291002 date=1349442759]

Not hating on Silsbee at all. I'm from Lumberton so I go for my Raiders and my mom teaches in Buna so I know kids on the team
[/quote]
[/quote]Well I guess she teaches at PNG also right  ;D. Or should I dig up the thread where you said ..... I never thought i would do this but i hope PNG beat Silsbee . I be sitting on the PNG side.  ;D ;DYou are on the same side of who ever plays Silsbee. And thats ok . Good luck to you winning a game this year ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="STiger85" post="1291231" timestamp="1349454553"]
[quote author=bruno994 link=topic=103904.msg1288063#msg1288063 date=1349117028]
Not homecoming, say it ain't so...we haven't been a homecoming team for years...I guess that is our true welcome back to 3A (only been gone for 6 years ya know). [b] I may have to run to Wal-Mart during halftime to do our grocery shopping[/b], nothing more boring than the other teams homecoming.  As far as Silsbee having 4A talent in 3A, probably a few on the roster are, but just because you have beat a few bad 4A teams, don't start making your reservations for Dallas in December just yet.  No doubt the Tigers will unleash some points on the Coogs, but no one in blue and white will give up until the clock reads 00:00, I can assure you that.  Go Cougars!!
[/quote]

You may be making several trips this year!!!
[/quote]

Well, well - the MOUTH of Cougar Country has finally showed up.  I have one suggestion for you and then a big thank you.  My suggestion to you is to just go straight to Wal-Mart and skip the game.  You already know that you will not like our boring Homecoming half-time.  I'm going to tell you something else that you will not like; it's the boring football game from Buna's perspective that you are going to witness.  So, save yourself the boredom and just go to Wal-Mart.  We need the commerce.

Now, I do want to thank you for the assurance that the blue and white (meaning Buna in this case, I suppose) will not give up until there is no time left on the game clock.  I thank you because you are going to have several chances during this contest to consider it - giving up that is.  You just don't know how many of us in Tigerland were just worried sick over the possibility that Buna would be giving up during this game.  With your assurance, now all of these people can get back to work on all of those [b]BORING[/b] Homecoming activities that must be attended to. 8)  Have a safe trip and I'll let Wal-Mart know that you're on the way. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami