Lumberton vs Central

jordibug15

We need to get back to Central football and this is the game to do it.  I formation and pro sets.  Let Mitchell be effective on rollout passes by making Lumberton make a decision on Letting him pass  or running the ball.  We should be able to run on this team and beat them to the edges.  In order to prove you want to be taken serious for a playoff spot, you'll need to put this team away early.  I give us the edge in every aspect of this game except coaching.  Hopefully, this will be enough and our kids are willing to step it up a notch or two.  We need passes caught.  We need our o-linemen to pick up blocks on blitzs. Stuff that we can control (everything besides coaching) , well, needs to be controlled.  We'll See if our kids can make it happen and it starts now.  I'm confident that they (the players) will not disappoint.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMTSoulja, you are dead on. Central has not been doing what the Jaguars do best. I'm just afraid it may be too late. Unfortunately, I think the kids that need to step up for Central to win are already mentally in the GYM. The visions of success in basketball have taken the place of any desire they had to win on the gridiron. For Central to have had success this year in football they needed to start fast and they have failed.

Central has the more talented team. Central does not have the home field advantage. I'm not sure who will make more costly mistakes but that will be a big part of the game. Well I see this as a good game although the score may not show it at the end because Lumberton DOES FIGHT THE WHOLE GAME AND COME AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING. However, I give this win to Central. But I could be wrong and the Jags could still be feeling a bit down after that loss last week. It is an emotional and huge game to bounce back from, but it is possible to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder