Lumberton vs Central

jordibug15

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1287319" timestamp="1349036947"]
[quote author=panther blue link=topic=103902.msg1287250#msg1287250 date=1349027536]
For all you doubter's, central will win this game. go jags !!  8)
[/quote] If someone takes the headsets from that specific someone, then we stand a chance.  I only doubt for a reason.
[/quote]It's all good soulja1 just hope the kids keep thier head up!

Cen by 2 tds!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1288052" timestamp="1349116371"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=103902.msg1288038#msg1288038 date=1349115903]
[b]If Central doesn't win this game, I'll take off work and join the picket line in front of the Administration Building Monday morning.[/b] ;D ;D ;D

Central 21
Lumberton 14
[/quote] Please, join in!
[/quote]
I'd have to agree with you on this.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1288052" timestamp="1349116371"]
If Central doesn't win this game, I'll take off work and join the picket line in front of the Administration Building Monday morning. ;D ;D ;D

Central 21
Lumberton 14
[/quote]I feel you man, it's something wrong with that picture with the talent you all have, and don't win this game. They may have to shake up things in the middle of the season, which is not good. 

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1288031" timestamp="1349115433"]
you gotta think regardless of the season so far, Central remembers that Lumberton shut them out last year. that alone will be motivation for em to return the whippin they took last year.

Central by 21.
[/quote]

The one thing that keeps me from saying that is the way Central played PN-G my senior year. Everyone, me and Soulja included, thought the Jags were going to come in and play their hearts out against PN-G. I honestly thought there was a good chance we were going to lose that game. Central was 6-0 in district, had clinched the district title and was poised to take full revenge against the Indians for the 2009 miracle comeback that swiped Central's share of that district title and handed them a double overtime loss in what everyone thought at the time would be the Jags' last game in the Babe.

What actually happened? Central looked flat the whole game. PN-G won at home, 49-19, and gave Central its only district loss to make them 7-3 on the season.

Central is, far and away, the more talented team in this game and has been in several others the last two seasons. They just aren't playing like it. Soulja believes he knows why and I don't see how he could be wrong given the circumstances, but whatever the case may be, I have to give the edge to Lumberton in this game.

Sorry Soulja.

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1288068" timestamp="1349117417"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=103902.msg1288052#msg1288052 date=1349116371]
If Central doesn't win this game, I'll take off work and join the picket line in front of the Administration Building Monday morning. ;D ;D ;D

Central 21
Lumberton 14
[/quote]I feel you man, it's something wrong with that picture with the talent you all have, and don't win this game. They may have to shake up things in the middle of the season, which is not good.
[/quote]

Central has talent that's for sure..but talent alone will not win you very many games. And don't over look the fact that Ltown does have athletes as well. One thing for sure if Central loses they're fan base takes it much tougher and some real hope and change my happen.  ;)

Central has always seemed to be blessed with a lot of talent. The problem has been more on the coaches utilization of that talent. Stowers was probably the last really good coach you guys have had. L-Town is dating Central for it's homecoming........L-Town, if they play like last week, should squeeze this one out.\

I could see one losing season, but I dont remember Central ever going two seasons hoping to win a game. Thats just not our way at Central. We've always had at least enough talent to win 4-5 games on our worse year.

But I agree with my fellow posters, Ever since the staff lost that game to Humble and blamed it on the kids, its just been downhill for Central.. I hope Central wins. I dont want to see my Jags go defeated the whole season, but at the  same time these coaches got what was coming to them.

Central in a slob fest
24-21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder