1. 1. who wins?

• Vidor
    • Ozen

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mighymouse490" post="1286133" timestamp="1348929129"]
stop jakobi jones and you beat ozen! take away or be ready for screens to him. also #2 is a speedy guy too(christein michaels little brother).
[/quote]

I agree, you have to stop Jones. I think Vidor will win but it might be closer than a lot of people think. I think Pirates can ball control on their offense.

stop jakobi jones and you beat ozen! take away or be ready for screens to him. also #2 is a speedy guy too(christein michaels little brother).
[/quote]

Vidor did pretty well last night with Nederland's screen passes.  Their LB's and DB's made all of the open field tackles when they needed to.  Lets see if they can do the same against the speed of Ozen.

[/quote]
Jakobi Jones and Andrew Michael are not only running game threats if you know anything about last night's game.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1286179" timestamp="1348932417"]
Vidor defense will be too much for Ozen. Vidor settles down and makes a statement with this one.

Vidor - 31
Ozen - 10
[/quote]
I think 31 points may be optimistic unless Moore is back to take some of the load off of Quirante.  I heard he is out for the Ozen game as well.  Anybody know?

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="1286234" timestamp="1348935637"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103892.msg1286179#msg1286179 date=1348932417]
Vidor defense will be too much for Ozen. Vidor settles down and makes a statement with this one.

Vidor - 31
Ozen - 10
[/quote]
I think 31 points may be optimistic unless Moore is back to take some of the load off of Quirante.  I heard he is out for the Ozen game as well.  Anybody know?
[/quote]
Idk if he will be back but i feel pretty confident that our offense can put up 4 td's and one field goal in this game. Ozen isn't one known for there defense.

[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103892.msg1286179#msg1286179 date=1348932417]

Vidor - 31
Ozen - 10
[/quote]
[/quote]
there is a possibility that Moore will be back for Ozen.

People from Vidor and Ned need to quit banking on 2-3 rds deep. Both may go d1 and may have to play dayton and SC 1st rd. If that happens 2 very good teams will go one and done. Any of these four could go 3 or more if they get past the first round. We should know more after tonights Bh vs KP game. This year may not actually compute to last years run. 

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1286632" timestamp="1348956912"]
People from Vidor and Ned need to quit banking on 2-3 rds deep. Both may go d1 and may have to play dayton and SC 1st rd. If that happens 2 very good teams will go one and done. Any of these four could go 3 or more if they get past the first round. We should know more after tonights Bh vs KP game. This year may not actually compute to last years run.
[/quote]

The Pirates go maybe 2 rounds deep tops, [b]IF[/b] they go.

There is no question in my mind at this point that Ozen is a team that could beat Vidor. The Panther offense can put up some points no doubt but, with all due respect to Ozen they don't have Nederlands defense..which should be a the factor in this game, with that being said....Vidor wins!!

Obviously if Moore is still out a big part of the Pirates starting offense is missing, (Nederland proved that last night.) Needless to say it's a team effort win or lose but Quirante has to have another big game to beat the Panthers.

Question: who is a stand out on Panther defense besides Tony Brown??

Vidor - 31
Ozen - 10
[/quote]
[/quote]

Moore is suppose to be out for three games.

Ozen's D is pretty salty. I watched them play Memorial. A real good LB I believe #11. D line is pretty good also. The problem with Ozen---They may have a lot of speed and athletes I just don't think they will have the coaching or discipline to match up all night with the slot. I would love to see this game, but got to watch the Dogs vs Livingston. Good luck to both teams. 

[quote name="incognito" post="1286761" timestamp="1348965334"]
There is no question in my mind at this point that Ozen is a team that could beat Vidor. The Panther offense can put up some points no doubt but, with all due respect to Ozen they don't have Nederlands defense..which should be a the factor in this game, with that being said....Vidor wins!!

Obviously if Moore is still out a big part of the Pirates starting offense is missing, (Nederland proved that last night.) Needless to say it's a team effort win or lose but Quirante has to have another big game to beat the Panthers.

Question: who is a stand out on Panther defense besides Tony Brown??
[/quote]
Answer: It's an ancient Chinese secret lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder