Beaumont Kelly at Houston Kinkaid Game Thread/Kinkaid wins 55-0!!

WOSgrad

I feel bad for the students of the school and the players on this team. Embarrassing. Plain and simple. There is nothing to hang your hat on.  No improvement 4 games in. District could be flat out disastrous. Kincaid had them 40-0 at half, then showed mercy in 2nd half. Hopefully Pius and Thomas will also be as kind. No one expected many wins, but at least be competitive.

at some point, the "we are young" reason has to fly out the window and players need to start playing...

I spent alot of time at Kelly and hate to see the success that was achieved over the past 7-8 years crumble..

People will be quick to throw the coaches under the bus.... but... "It is more about the Larry and Joe's than the X's and O's!"

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1286191" timestamp="1348933047"]
at some point, the "we are young" reason has to fly out the window and players need to start playing...

I spent alot of time at Kelly and hate to see the success that was achieved over the past 7-8 years crumble..

People will be quick to throw the coaches under the bus.... but... "It is more about the Larry and Joe's than the X's and O's!"
[/quote]. This is absolutely the truth and those players need to step up and play.  This has everything to do with a lot of them not putting in the effort.

[quote name="Aggieallstar" post="1286986" timestamp="1348977054"]
4 out of these next 6 games are going to be rough. Maybe they are planning for next year, but it's cruddy for those seniors that were apart of last years success. They are the defending district champions  I hope they treat Concordia like it. Don't just play out the season waiting for next year, play to win.
[/quote]

next 6 are gonna be rough

[quote name="Aggieallstar" post="1286986" timestamp="1348977054"]
4 out of these next 6 games are going to be rough. Maybe they are planning for next year, but it's cruddy for those seniors that were apart of last years success. They are the defending district champions  I hope they treat Concordia like it. Don't just play out the season waiting for next year, play to win.
[/quote]

concordia is coming off a W...and they have been putting a few points on the board........

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1286791" timestamp="1348966936"]
Hartsfield's not looking so bad right about now...
[/quote]He would not be doing any better at Kelly this year.  He had an opportunity to take a different job after inheriting a good Kelly team last year and had one good year there.  I wish him well.  However, surely he saw the writing on the wall with so many graduating seniors and lesser athletic classes coming up this year.  If he was at St.Anne this year, they wouldn't be doing any better either. 

[quote name="traditions" post="1287303" timestamp="1349034451"]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=103819.msg1286791#msg1286791 date=1348966936]
[/quote]He would not be doing any better at Kelly this year.  He had an opportunity to take a different job after inheriting a good Kelly team last year and had one good year there.  I wish him well.  However, surely he saw the writing on the wall with so many graduating seniors and lesser athletic classes coming up this year.  If he was at St.Anne this year, they wouldn't be doing any better either. 
[/quote][quote author=traditions link=topic=103819.msg1287303#msg1287303 date=1349034451]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=103819.msg1286791#msg1286791 date=1348966936]
[/quote]
And you know this because

[quote name="traditions" post="1287303" timestamp="1349034451"]
[/quote] that is ridiculous to say. He led a VERY successful program at St. Anne he's a good coach and has a very good football mind. You just obviously have a personal problem with him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder