Cowboys Stadium to host UIL HS football state championships again

AggiesAreWe

Guest EagleFan01
I like that they play the games in the big stadiums but why can't they move it to other cities go to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Waco, Austin in Texas we have plenty of nice stadiums in bigger cities to play in lets move it around to different places every year

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1283045" timestamp="1348753062"]
I like that they play the games in the big stadiums but why can't they move it to other cities go to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Waco, Austin in Texas we have plenty of nice stadiums in bigger cities to play in lets move it around to different places every year
[/quote]because jerry jones is smart and rich. Oh yeah and greedy.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1283064" timestamp="1348754279"]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=103707.msg1283045#msg1283045 date=1348753062]
[/quote]because jerry jones is smart and rich. Oh yeah and greedy.
[/quote]

Agree but I just think it would be fun to move it around especially for the people who live in south texas that want to go thats a long ways to dallas to watch some high school football plus it would be cool to move it around

I wl be there.  Here'a room tip for everyone.  The Hyatt place has very nice big rooms with 42" tv, microwave, mini fridge, coffee pot, free breakfast, free wifi for $89 a hight.  Its just under 2 miles fron jerryworld.  Hyatt Place Grand Prarie is the name.  There is another Hyatt Place only 1 mile from jerryworld but its $215 a night.  That one is called Hyatt Place Dallas Arlington.  Rooms are really big with L shaped couch that makes into queen bed.  Hope this helps.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder