95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?????????????

• Summer Creek
    • Crosby

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on the fence with this game.. Being I have never seen SC play... But I think Crosby will pull it off in the end... If they are playing in Crosby , home field advantage is a good start...

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1279816" timestamp="1348415696"]
Crosby doesn't have much more than the twins and SC has the speed to contain them (BH Didn't). I can see SC blowing them out, but I hope Crosby takes it to em ;)
[/quote]Crosby does have more than just the twins... Its just that is all they needed to beat BH...
Remember, Crosby had 481 yards in a losing effort against Dayton(328 in the first half), They just turned the ball over 3 times in the first half, 2 of those in the red zone.  If they dont turn it over, it would have been a close game... That is why everyone from Dayton on this site has said Crosby does have talent.. I expect a close game with SC.. if Crosby can hold on to the ball.

[quote name="hitman009" post="1280216" timestamp="1348447326"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103578.msg1279816#msg1279816 date=1348415696]
Crosby doesn't have much more than the twins and SC has the speed to contain them (BH Didn't). I can see SC blowing them out, but I hope Crosby takes it to em ;)
[/quote]Crosby does have more than just the twins... Its just that is all they needed to beat BH...
Remember, Crosby had 481 yards in a losing effort against Dayton(328 in the first half), They just turned the ball over 3 times in the first half, 2 of those in the red zone.  If they dont turn it over, it would have been a close game... That is why everyone from Dayton on this site has said Crosby does have talent.. I expect a close game with SC.. if Crosby can hold on to the ball.
[/quote]

Did the 481 come from the twins? i saw a wr #15 with a few catches

[quote name="hitman009" post="1280216" timestamp="1348447326"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103578.msg1279816#msg1279816 date=1348415696]
[/quote]one of the turnovers didnt matter. They went for it on 4th down inside the 10 and the kid was stopped way short of the 1st down anyway. At the time I thought the coach should have took the eady 3pts.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1279797" timestamp="1348414144"]
I am on the fence with this game.. Being I have never seen SC play... But I think Crosby will pull it off in the end... If they are playing in Crosby , home field advantage is a good start...
[/quote]

Like you say, you never have seen SC play...so how are you gonna have an opinion.....duhhhh! Watever OctFebMarch!

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1280398" timestamp="1348462529"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103578.msg1279797#msg1279797 date=1348414144]
[/quote]

Like you say, you never have seen SC play...so how are you gonna have an opinion.....duhhhh! Watever OctFebMarch!
[/quote]

Let me give you a lesson on Dayton, it's an important one, and VERY true.

Dayton fans "beleive" everyone except them suck.  When someone plays Dayton and Dayton wins, that team then become a great team that Dayton beat and Dayton will follow that team for the entire year. Dayton will keep a continuous watch for them to have a god game against someone else so they can say, "see look at that".  With few exceptions (Liltex being one), most of them do not see other teams play, but they are all experts on who suck and who does not (refer back to sentence #2).  I'll give them this, they are die-hard fans.......they bleed purple........none of them have teeth, shoes, or a hair-brush.............and yes they are the WOS of the West, ignorant of their short-comings.  ;) ;) ;)

P.S.  Steven Spielberg and Ansel Adams live there too.  ;D ;D             

By the way, this SC and Crosby game is going to be a good one.  Watch what happens though, if SC dominates Crosby Dayton fans are going to start making excuses prior to the SC/Dayton game.  If Crosby wins, everyone in Dayton will get the head-swell and you won't hear the end of it.  It's coming.  ::) ::) 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder