Summer Creek @ Crosby.................

knightrider

Who wins?????????????  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?????????????

• Summer Creek
    • Crosby

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1280424" timestamp="1348485855"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=103578.msg1280398#msg1280398 date=1348462529]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103578.msg1279797#msg1279797 date=1348414144]
I am on the fence with this game.. Being I have never seen SC play... But I think Crosby will pull it off in the end... If they are playing in Crosby , home field advantage is a good start...
[/quote]

Like you say, you never have seen SC play...so how are you gonna have an opinion.....duhhhh! Watever OctFebMarch!
[/quote]

Let me give you a lesson on Dayton, it's an important one, and VERY true.

Dayton fans "beleive" everyone except them suck.  When someone plays Dayton and Dayton wins, that team then become a great team that Dayton beat and Dayton will follow that team for the entire year. Dayton will keep a continuous watch for them to have a god game against someone else so they can say, "see look at that".  With few exceptions (Liltex being one), most of them do not see other teams play, but they are all experts on who suck and who does not (refer back to sentence #2).  I'll give them this, they are die-hard fans.......they bleed purple........none of them have teeth, shoes, or a hair-brush.............and yes they are the WOS of the West, ignorant of their short-comings.  ;) ;) ;)

P.S.  Steven Spielberg and Ansel Adams live there too.  ;D ;D             

By the way, this SC and Crosby game is going to be a good one.  Watch what happens though, if SC dominates Crosby Dayton fans are going to start making excuses prior to the SC/Dayton game.  If Crosby wins, everyone in Dayton will get the head-swell and you won't hear the end of it.  It's coming.  ::) ::)
[/quote]

;D I believe that....When I made a statement about Elsik being bad...the entire Dayton community jumped me , and I didn't hear the end of it...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="1280446" timestamp="1348489641"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103578.msg1280443#msg1280443 date=1348489511]
Thats because dayton hasnt played elsik.
[/quote]ROFL  ;D ;D
[/quote]scitis when your going to rag one of our opponents at least take the time to make sure you see the right team. Im assuming you saw elsik play since you had an oppinion on how bad they were. Dayton played elkins maybe if you would have seen them you would have a different oppinion.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1280449" timestamp="1348490325"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103578.msg1280446#msg1280446 date=1348489641]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103578.msg1280443#msg1280443 date=1348489511]
[/quote]ROFL  ;D ;D
[/quote]scitis when your going to rag one of our opponents at least take the time to make sure you see the right team. Im assuming you saw elsik play since you had an oppinion on how bad they were. Dayton played elkins maybe if you would have seen them you would have a different oppinion.
[/quote]

You know what team i meant... go chew your tobacco and pick your nose :o

[quote name="octfeb" post="1280446" timestamp="1348489641"]
[/quote]ROFL  ;D ;D
[/quote]

you would laugh at something like that...scary cry baby...go run tell WOS that..."Im being threatened, please help me"  :'(    ;D ;D smh

[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=103578.msg1280398#msg1280398 date=1348462529]
I am on the fence with this game.. Being I have never seen SC play... But I think Crosby will pull it off in the end... If they are playing in Crosby , home field advantage is a good start...
[/quote]

Like you say, you never have seen SC play...so how are you gonna have an opinion.....duhhhh! Watever OctFebMarch!
[/quote]

Dayton fans "beleive" everyone except them suck.  When someone plays Dayton and Dayton wins, that team then become a great team that Dayton beat and Dayton will follow that team for the entire year. Dayton will keep a continuous watch for them to have a god game against someone else so they can say, "see look at that".  With few exceptions (Liltex being one), most of them do not see other teams play, but they are all experts on who suck and who does not (refer back to sentence #2).  I'll give them this, they are die-hard fans.......they bleed purple........none of them have teeth, shoes, or a hair-brush.............and yes they are the WOS of the West, ignorant of their short-comings.  ;) ;) ;)

By the way, this SC and Crosby game is going to be a good one.  Watch what happens though, if SC dominates Crosby Dayton fans are going to start making excuses prior to the SC/Dayton game.  If Crosby wins, everyone in Dayton will get the head-swell and you won't hear the end of it.  It's coming.  ::) ::)
[/quote]

I can't argue with the majority of that statement, ok 99.95% of it.

Smoking baby, you suck! ;D

Smokin Baby, I figured that out month's ago. All I heard was how we lost to MW in the first round and how Dayton went three deep in playoffs. Those soph's are a year older now and you can really see the difference. You keep on thinking we haven't played anybody, right on up till we face off with you.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1280509" timestamp="1348495355"]
Smokin Baby, I figured that out month's ago. All I heard was how we lost to MW in the first round and how Dayton went three deep in playoffs. Those soph's are a year older now and you can really see the difference. You keep on thinking we haven't played anybody, right on up till we face off with you.
[/quote]was just stating s fact. MW cleaned screeks clock and Dayton beat MW. Doesnt mean sc still sucks.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'm with ya bro...I bleed purple but I get sick of getting on here and reading some of the stuff my fellow purple post.  Pretty much don't get on here anymore because of the nonsense that is posted.  I can talk smack with the best of'em but until Dayton WINS IT ALL they're just a good 3rd round playoff team.  It's not what have you done for me lately, it's what have you done for me today.  It is what it is.

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1280525" timestamp="1348495794"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=103578.msg1280513#msg1280513 date=1348495510]
Dayton will be your toughest challenge! ;)
[/quote]
There's no doubt in my mind about that. ;)
[/quote]

SC - your toughest challenge will be getting a detal appointment the week before Dayton and BH plays.  They are always trying to snag our women......... ;D ;D ;D

LMAO!!!!! ;D ;D... Everyone chases BH women but its understandable. I am thinking the same thing as most. BH didnt have the open field speed to hold the twins. Although we did knock one out of the game for a bit. I dont know why we didnt have someone rover that twin out of the backfield. He was wide open on a screen and once in open field we ------- anyway. SC has speed and speed. Plus they have about 700 more students than the rest of us to choose from. I'm picking SC by 14 in a semi blowout.
SC-42
Crosby-28

[quote name="BHjustwin" post="1280685" timestamp="1348504841"]
LMAO!!!!! ;D ;D... Everyone chases BH women but its understandable. I am thinking the same thing as most. BH didnt have the open field speed to hold the twins. Although we did knock one out of the game for a bit. I dont know why we didnt have someone rover that twin out of the backfield. He was wide open on a screen and once in open field we ------- anyway. SC has speed and speed. Plus they have about 700 more students than the rest of us to choose from. I'm picking SC by 14 in a semi blowout.
SC-42
Crosby-28
[/quote]

Tarkington a 3A school just beat Sam Houston a 5A school....so that means Sam Houston have close to 1000 more to choose from?? .....BUT they still lost

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1280702" timestamp="1348505759"]
[quote author=BHjustwin link=topic=103578.msg1280685#msg1280685 date=1348504841]
SC-42
Crosby-28
[/quote]

Tarkington a 3A school just beat Sam Houston a 5A school....so that means Sam Houston have close to 1000 more to choose from?? .....BUT they still lost
[/quote]

Heavy female population at 5A Sam Houston. ;D 8)

[quote name="Dog Pound Nation" post="1281250" timestamp="1348537172"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=103578.msg1280513#msg1280513 date=1348495510]
Dayton will be your toughest challenge! ;)
[/quote]
ok, we'll just beat you guys by 40 pts. Challenge enough for you. The only thing that stops us from scoring is the coach getting off the gas. ;)
[/quote]
::) we've heard that before... we'll see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder