Can WOS go unbeaten inn 2012

nasty661

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1279142" timestamp="1348339007"]
Most likely. I think the only team that has any kind of shot at them is in week 10 when WO-S comes to Tiger Stadium to play Silsbee.
[/quote]Agreed, if the Silsbee QB can get it going through the air then I'll give them a decent chance at winning.

WoW WOS wins state thats a bold bold statement this early in the season.  I can think of a couple reasons why.......La Marque........Cold Springs........Navasota.......Stephensville........Im sure if we look we could find 1 or 2 more who will have something to say about this statement. Id love to see WOS win another SC but dont put the cart before the horse.

let me tell yall this wos have the kids to go to state the defense is too damn powerful they is real good and I think they can go that far no matter what anybody say about the stangs they going take it all theso all the haters out the thats hattin on the stangs think twice before u talk trash

I really don't understand why everyone is saying WOS needs to work on their offense. They are doing exactly what they should be doing. if you're waiting for them to put up 40 and 50 points a game, it's not going to happen. Why? Because the best players on the team play primarily on defense. This is a defensive team. Yes. I admit that I'd like to see more points on the board, but this team is not built that way. But guess what? They are 4 and 0.....

[quote name="VNUPE" post="1279435" timestamp="1348362321"]
I really don't understand why everyone is saying WOS needs to work on their offense. They are doing exactly what they should be doing. if you're waiting for them to put up 40 and 50 points a game, it's not going to happen. Why? Because the best players on the team play primarily on defense. This is a defensive team. Yes. I admit that I'd like to see more points on the board, but this team is not built that way. But guess what? They are 4 and 0.....
[/quote]Yep!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1279437" timestamp="1348362369"]
NO.........  HF gonna take them out.
[/quote]

To the tune of "RAWHIDE" - Smokin', smokin', smokin,' - keep those Baby's tokin' La La. ;D  Do you believe it or are you just stirrin'?  Cause I bit on it like a dumb ol' hammerhead! ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline