i would like someone to look into this

skipper

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Eagle11" post="1275024" timestamp="1347978346"]
Are you asking what opposing stadium is the hardest to win at? Or, what place is hardest to win at because of expectations? Or, what place is hardest to win at because of lack of athletes or discipline?
[/quote]

Well, you got too deep for me with all these scenarios; but, on your last question I would answer, "Any." ;)

I would say Vidor because it's one of the toughest stadium for top teams to win! WO-S was upsetted by Vidor on the Pirates' home turf like three times during the '90's! In 2003, the Mustangs finally won at Vidor for the first time since like 1988 (the year they went to the State Finals)! Still, Vidor is a tough place for visiting teams to win there!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1275457" timestamp="1348006754"]
Honestly since i haven't ever had to try and win against the pirates at the boneyard i would have to say png stadium. For some reason that stadium just gives us bad luck.
[/quote]
Honestly, I have to agree with this...the Reservation is a voodoo curse for my Pirates. I hate that place.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1275636" timestamp="1348021709"]
we talked about this earlier at the broadcast and someone mentioned Jasper.  I agree.  The uneven field, the dim lights, and the small stands at the Alamo is a tough place to play
[/quote]I dont think they have changed them lights since i was in school years ago. You would think someone would have complained by now after a loss to them there LOL  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder