Toilet Bowl - Lumberton at PN-G, Who ya got???

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you watched PNG play??? sorry guys..I believe summer creek was merciful to stop at 53... It seemed to me they pulled their starters about 1/2 way through 3rd... PNG  will be 3 4 or 5 in 20 4 a.  If that is region III and there are about 20 teams in region III then 12-15 is about right... This team has not been very good at all.... I said wos vs central would say a lot.... It said WOS isnt that good... PNG is that bad... or central is that good and we know nederland is that good and vidor LOOKS good so far.. One way or another barring some big change on offense and defense. It is gonna be a tough year for our ndns....Trust me I really want them to be good.... Just have not seen it thus far...

I think it sad how people take for granted that the kids playing read these post. The comments made about these kids that bust their butts everyday to entertain us on Friday nights are put down and made to feel like they are crap! Come on guys have a little class and remember if we were all as good as we think these kids should be we wouldnt have time to make these derogatory remarks! These kids could be skipping school, getting into trouble or like most kids sitting on their butts playing playstation. Lets support these teams and make predictions without blasting them!

Whoever thought the NDNS would be on the rim ready to take the plunge. Since my early season prediction looks right on (PNG  2-8 or 3 -7 with a QB controversy prior to district play) I would like to make a couple more. After PNG drums Lumberton and barelt gets by LCM, we will be hearing all about how they are on a roll and may make the playoffs. However, this season is going to be the exact opposite of the last two. You will win the first 2 district games and finish with 5 loses in a row. Tough year. Also, I would not be surprised to see AJ leave the team early to go onto basketball since he is no longer the fulltime QB. I guess I will wish you better luck next year. 

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1277771" timestamp="1348263207"]
Whoever thought the NDNS would be on the rim ready to take the plunge. Since my early season prediction looks right on (PNG  2-8 or 3 -7 with a QB controversy prior to district play) I would like to make a couple more. After PNG drums Lumberton and barelt gets by LCM, we will be hearing all about how they are on a roll and may make the playoffs. However, this season is going to be the exact opposite of the last two. You will win the first 2 district games and finish with 5 loses in a row. Tough year. Also, I would not be surprised to see AJ leave the team early to go onto basketball since he is no longer the fulltime QB. I guess I will wish you better luck next year.
[/quote]

Wow...you should join the circus and set up a fortune telling booth...could make a lot of money..seeing into the future like that.

Just trying to prepare my neighbors. I have been waiting for this season, cause I saw it coming two years ago.  I can't take credit for Chipman---that was way out there even for PNG. Time will tell my friend time will tell.  I guess we will all get to see the character of your players and your chief as the season goes. Will they fight back or retreat?

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1277781" timestamp="1348264003"]
Just trying to prepare my neighbors. I have been waiting for this season, cause I saw it coming two years ago.  I can't take credit for Chipman---that was way out there even for PNG. Time will tell my friend time will tell.  I guess we will all get to see the character of your players and your chief as the season goes. Will they fight back or retreat?
[/quote]

Sounds like you are just another jealous PNG hater...just waiting for them to have a rough season...what are you going to say if they pull things together like they always do and make the playoffs?

[quote name="football2010" post="1276497" timestamp="1348139345"]
I think it sad how people take for granted that the kids playing read these post. The comments made about these kids that bust their butts everyday to entertain us on Friday nights are put down and made to feel like they are crap! Come on guys have a little class and remember if we were all as good as we think these kids should be we wouldnt have time to make these derogatory remarks! These kids could be skipping school, getting into trouble or like most kids sitting on their butts playing playstation. Lets support these teams and make predictions without blasting them!
[/quote]

8)

Typically.. PNG rises to the challenge.

I agree...time will tell.  This will be a season that Faircloth will have to show how good he actually is.  He was touted as "the one", so I can only imagine the backlash from the faithful should he go 2-8 or 3-7 no matter if the talent is down or not.  The PNG faithful stick together and something tells me that some folks will be eating their words at the end of the regular season.  The question is...  will it be the ones that are predicting a fourth straight playoff appearance or the ones predicting the Indians to fall on their face and have a losing record???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder