District 10-2A div 1

BBfan061

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1280908" timestamp="1348512902"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=103298.msg1280893#msg1280893 date=1348512456]
Just giving him a dose of his own medicine.  Reminds me of when little Johnny was at recess and the teacher was upset about two dogs hung up and little Johnny told the teacher he could separate them. The teacher ask please, so Johnny took a broom handle and put it where the sun don’t shine and instantly the dogs separated. The teacher ask how did you know that. Johnny answered that dog is my dog and his name in rover. He can dish it out but he can’t take it. Reminds me of Kvillecats he can dish it out but he can’t take it.
[/quote]

I know i just couldnt resist Make no mistake I am by no means defending him!!  Just the team
[/quote]I by no means want to hurt the team I just want him to realize that when you talk like he does you better expect some return fire. We both know that what we say on here is just smack talk and does not mean a hill of beans. You have to play the game! He has an easy Button. LOL

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1280914" timestamp="1348513222"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=103298.msg1280908#msg1280908 date=1348512902]
Just giving him a dose of his own medicine.  Reminds me of when little Johnny was at recess and the teacher was upset about two dogs hung up and little Johnny told the teacher he could separate them. The teacher ask please, so Johnny took a broom handle and put it where the sun don’t shine and instantly the dogs separated. The teacher ask how did you know that. Johnny answered that dog is my dog and his name in rover. He can dish it out but he can’t take it. Reminds me of Kvillecats he can dish it out but he can’t take it.
[/quote]

I know i just couldnt resist Make no mistake I am by no means defending him!!  Just the team
[/quote]
I agree ...enough with ragging on the team for his ....."opinions".
thanx
[/quote]Ok, I'll stop pushing the button for the team. All BS aside I think a lot of the Kirbyville, Just not Kvillecats smack.

I wish Kirbyville nothing but the best of luck this year. I know a lot of people in Kirbyville, work with many more. I have always supported them in every game (other than vs Newton). Every year is fun because to me it is a friendly rivalry. I will not be responding to any more of Kvillecats posts. We all know that he/she has a lot of maturing to do.

[quote name="finger roll" post="1280646" timestamp="1348502855"]
In case yall havn't figured it out yet Kvillecats is a Jr. High student or has the mentality of one.  Come on moderators check his age and boot him off. 

EC couldn't win without Tramain Thomas then couldn't win withou Hank Jones then won't win without Glen Roberts.  Yeah right.  The winning tradition will continue.  K-ville had a couple of years with outstanding tallent and now have come back down to reality.  I will refuse to reply to Kvillecats again.  If everyone else will do the same he will have to go back to watching spong-bob or playing x-box or whatever else you boys like to do.  That is all.
[/quote] They have alot of talent right now....talk what you know ::)

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1280960" timestamp="1348514803"]
NOW...maybe we discuss the district without all the BS!
I believe if we field our injured we should just fine.... don't think we'll beat Newton, but it will be a interesting game with EC, just not real sure... if we continue to have injuries we'll be in a bind.
[/quote] Kirbyville gonna beat EC and give Newton all they can handle bro.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1280893" timestamp="1348512456"]
[/quote] A dose of my own medicine huh? Kirbyville gonna beat EC...they're not good as you think buddy. Kirbyville talent is overall better just ask Anahuac after the game this friday  8)

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1280474" timestamp="1348492386"]
Newton played Kirbyville Jr High this past Thursday and the Newton 7th grade won 28 to 0 and the 8th grade when I left was Newton 50 Kirbyville 0 not sure what the final was though.
[/quote] 7th grade lost 28-0 and 8th was a close game....where in the heck you get 50-0???

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1282967" timestamp="1348725176"]
[/quote] A dose of my own medicine huh? Kirbyville gonna beat EC...they're not good as you think buddy. Kirbyville talent is overall better just ask Anahuac after the game this friday  8)
[/quote]Yack, Yack, Yack!  I can't WAIT to see what Kville has, that is in excuses. You are so full of yourself it is comical.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1282968" timestamp="1348725320"]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=103298.msg1280474#msg1280474 date=1348492386]
Newton played Kirbyville Jr High this past Thursday and the Newton 7th grade won 28 to 0 and the 8th grade when I left was Newton 50 Kirbyville 0 not sure what the final was though.
[/quote] 7th grade lost 28-0 and 8th was a close game....where in the heck you get 50-0???
[/quote]

hmm no it wasn't I was there at the game and watched the 8th grade from Newton run up and down the field on the 8th grade from Kirbyville so I'm not sure what you saw but the Newton pitched two shutouts bro.. So get your facts right before you get on here talking trash about what I saw. Plus my nephew is on the 8th grade team so I know what the score was.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1282968" timestamp="1348725320"]
[quote author=EagleFan01 link=topic=103298.msg1280474#msg1280474 date=1348492386]
[/quote]

I can even give you a link to visually aid you in understanding 50-0. That was the score in reality. I don't know what the score was in Kvillecats land of dreams. Newton shut out both Kirbyville's teams and could have scored much more than they did. Your beyond ridiculous.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1283061" timestamp="1348754164"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=103298.msg1282968#msg1282968 date=1348725320]
[/quote]

I can even give you a link to visually aid you in understanding 50-0. That was the score in reality. I don't know what the score was in Kvillecats land of dreams. Newton shut out both Kirbyville's teams and could have scored much more than they did. Your beyond ridiculous.
[/quote]

I agree he must not have even been at the game

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1283438" timestamp="1348774974"]
losing to HJ just shows how weak this ec team is. I think Kville will hang with Newton better than ec will.
[/quote]Weak ??    Y'all said EC was weak for the last 2 yrs and well newton must a been a little weaker.  Can't wait for EC to play newton and k ville to shut all this non sense up.

Sounds like most of you guys are talking about JV and Junior High games!! That has nothing to do with Varsity!!! LOL EC better get ready for Woodville this week and not over look them. Also just because Kountze is undefeated look who they have played. I understand they are better, but all of the sudden they are gonna run with the big boys now? District is a whole new ball game. K-ville, come on. Not gonna be that easy in district as you think. Now maybe a couple of years ago I would say yes, but come on!!! This is how I see it,

1. Newton
2. EC or KV, Woodville
3. Woodville  or KV
4. Rest of the pac!!

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1283465" timestamp="1348777037"]
Sounds like most of you guys are talking about JV and Junior High games!! That has nothing to do with Varsity!!! LOL EC better get ready for Woodville this week and not over look them. Also just because Kountze is undefeated look who they have played. I understand they are better, but all of the sudden they are gonna run with the big boys now? District is a whole new ball game. K-ville, come on. Not gonna be that easy in district as you think. Now maybe a couple of years ago I would say yes, but come on!!! This is how I see it,

1. Newton
2. EC or KV, Woodville
3. Woodville  or KV
4. Rest of the pac!!
[/quote]
Yup its just Kountze :-)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder