1. Newton
2. East Chambers
3. Kountze
4. Kirbyville
5. Woodville
6. Anahauc
7. Hardin
8. Warren

Kountze is very good and I think they get the third playoff spot over Kirbyville. Newton and EC will be a battle of course, and I think if anyone can knock one of those two off, it'd be Kountze, but I don't think it'll happen.

Guest kountzemania
Kountze has the ability to go unbeate , yes I went there. This is a special team that has the ability to make the big play as well as turn away the big play. THESE GUYS CAN GO BIG! They can score on offense, defense, special teams and Kountze a kicking game (place kicking as well as punting. The top three will be the following; in no order. Kountze / Newton / EC
and then the rest:
4. Kirbyville
5. Woodville
6. Anahauc
7. Warren
8 Hardin
I know it's hard to except that a school can make that big of a turn around in one year but its in the making!

[quote name="kountzemania" post="1274807" timestamp="1347936279"]
Kountze has the ability to go unbeate , yes I went there. This is a special team that has the ability to make the big play as well as turn away the big play. THESE GUYS CAN GO BIG! They can score on offense, defense, special teams and Kountze a kicking game (place kicking as well as punting. The top three will be the following; in no order. Kountze / Newton / EC
and then the rest:
4. Kirbyville
5. Woodville
6. Anahauc
7. Warren
8 Hardin
I know it's hard to except that a school can make that big of a turn around in one year but its in the making!
[/quote]
We are gonna take it a week at a time...hopefully every one can get healthy this week and get ready for Hardin next week!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="88Warrior" post="1274958" timestamp="1347972635"]
1. Newton (Playing at home versus EC gives them a slight edge)
2. E.C.
3. Woodville or Kirbyville
[/quote]

No love for the "New" Kountze? ???

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1274984" timestamp="1347975194"]
[quote author=88Warrior link=topic=103298.msg1274958#msg1274958 date=1347972635]
1. Newton (Playing at home versus EC gives them a slight edge)
2. E.C.
3. Woodville or Kirbyville
[/quote]

No love for the "New" Kountze? ???
[/quote]
Lol stir that pot

1. Newton  no doubt in my mind!
2. EC these two no doubt that much better than the rest

3. Woodville  O line problems might drop them lower
    Kville  With everyone returning off injury for the first time this year i still like their chances
              for the 3rd spot.

5. Kountze  Some actually have them 3rd and it might be deserved, i know they have dominated
                but they are going to have to show me something against someone other than a
                few 1 win 1A schools and a trinity.

6. Ananhuac..yes its that bad,  ask them how good of a coach Barbay is now?
7. Warren
8. Hardin

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder