EC vs HJ

wackpack

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="caneyhead" post="1274848" timestamp="1347938768"]
This depends on how many TDs Roberts wants to score !

EC 49
HJ 14
[/quote]
That's no joke, the young man is a that good. He is a threat too take it to the house every time he touches the ball.
I say EC takes this one in a blow out, #27, #44 & #55 and the rest of the Bucs will be too much for them to handle.

[b]EC - 42

HJ - 7[/b]

[quote name="randy77705" post="1275948" timestamp="1348071475"]
To all EC fans, players and coaches here at HF we did nothing but show respect towards your team and community. Just to have our field ruined again by one or more kids I hope! I can promise I will find out who has done this. If they come clean charges will not be made if I have to use other sources charges to the full extent will be filed.
If you have info your name will be kept secret contact me
Randy Alvarez
409-651-9499
[/quote]

What happened?

[quote name="randy77705" post="1275948" timestamp="1348071475"]
To all EC fans, players and coaches here at HF we did nothing but show respect towards your team and community. Just to have our field ruined again by one or more kids I hope! I can promise I will find out who has done this. If they come clean charges will not be made if I have to use other sources charges to the full extent will be filed.
If you have info your name will be kept secret contact me
Randy Alvarez
409-651-9499
[/quote]

In the course of your investigation, if you find out who put the HF on the press box, scoreboard, and field @ HJ last year, please let us know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi