Good Job Beaumont

jkbtjc53

Why are you making a big deal about this? It doesn't matter if a school is 1A or 5A. If they can field 11 pretty good athletes on both sides of the ball they are going to win games no matter what classification they are. The bigger classes just have more to chose from to find those 11. Sometimes they have them and sometimes they don't.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1273981" timestamp="1347854764"]
Dance.  These Beaumont teams must have peed in his cereal at one point.  I talked to a WO-S fan,today.  He represents a REAL Mustang fan.  You are simply a Clown from a one,man circus.
[/quote] :D

Beaumont schools will not be competitive in football or any other sport unless they combine schools. They need to have enrollment numbers similar to schools in the metroplex and suburban houston in order to compete. Look at North Shore, 4800 enrollment. Three separate schools cannot be competitive in a district like Beaumont ISD where population is moving out

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1273996" timestamp="1347858820"]
Beaumont schools will not be competitive in football or any other sport unless they combine schools. They need to have enrollment numbers similar to schools in the metroplex and suburban houston in order to compete. Look at North Shore, 4800 enrollment. Three separate schools cannot be competitive in a district like Beaumont ISD where population is moving out
[/quote]

I agree with part of your post.  Ozen should have never been created.  Should have left things the way they were, Central and West Brook.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1273996" timestamp="1347858820"]
[/quote]

We cant say this at all. This post is Ludacris.  Beaumont schools are just in a bad year. If I recall correct other than this year and maybe one more Beaumont put at least 2 teams every year in the playoffs and competed for district titles. An just off the top of the head in 2010 WB was ranked as high as #5 in the state and was in the top 25 in the Nation while Central was #11 in the state and won 20-4A district title so theirs nothing wrong with them just a down year thats all. And as far as other sports Ozen girls and boys basketball program is the king around the area  an is a threat year in and year out to go state also their girls track program is one of the top in the state along with Centrals boys track program and WB baseball. I also heard that Beaumont was on the rise in population, did I hear wrong?? Im not sure but Beaumont is a hotbed as for talent along with the whole SETX just sometimes your not as competitive some years.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="D3zii" post="1274851" timestamp="1347938928"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=103263.msg1273996#msg1273996 date=1347858820]
[/quote]

We cant say this at all. This post is Ludacris.  Beaumont schools are just in a bad year. If I recall correct other than this year and maybe one more Beaumont put at least 2 teams every year in the playoffs and competed for district titles. An just off the top of the head in 2010 WB was ranked as high as #5 in the state and was in the top 25 in the Nation while Central was #11 in the state and won 20-4A district title so theirs nothing wrong with them just a down year thats all. And as far as other sports Ozen girls and boys basketball program is the king around the area  an is a threat year in and year out to go state also their girls track program is one of the top in the state along with Centrals boys track program and WB baseball. I also heard that Beaumont was on the rise in population, did I hear wrong?? Im not sure but Beaumont is a hotbed as for talent along with the whole SETX just sometimes your not as competitive some years.
[/quote]

No sir!  What is "Ludacris" is your spelling.  Geeeez, Man.

[quote name="D3zii" post="1274851" timestamp="1347938928"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=103263.msg1273996#msg1273996 date=1347858820]
[/quote] Word!

[/quote]

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1274879" timestamp="1347941044"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=103263.msg1274851#msg1274851 date=1347938928]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No sir!  What is "Ludacris" is your spelling.  Geeeez, Man.
[/quote]

my bad ludicrous. Didnt know I was getting looked at for my spelling

Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Orange has a ton of talent. Port Arthur realized there potential last year. W-OS is always good. Beaumont hasn't had a team make a run since the 90s and 80s. West Brook. Kelly in the 90s and last year  Central did won some playoff games a few years ago. Ozen last year but ozen hasnt been what everyone expected  maybe this new coach can keep it going  ozen and Central played good teams  Wait until district. It's still early. Central can be good, they always play good defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298