bronco1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1269653" timestamp="1347586062"]
[quote author=Brubaker link=topic=103045.msg1269638#msg1269638 date=1347585211]
PNG always has one of the best JV teams, they would likely win the jV state championship
[/quote]
Then move them up to varsity and make the playoffs ;D
[/quote] Ouch!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1269732" timestamp="1347589991"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=103045.msg1269727#msg1269727 date=1347589774]
9th grade

PAM A 54
Westside 0

PAM B 20
Westside 0
[/quote] Thats 2 straight shutouts am i correct?
[/quote]

Yeah that's correct. They're also 3-0 so far. Talked to a JV player and was informed that one of the JV team that went to Hou. Westside won, and the other team played in BMT lost. Not sure of those scores though.

I  wanna live long enuff to see the Dayt fresh in their jr/sr years.Through 6 min left in the 3rd when the reserves all came in the A team was up 44-0 and the defense had allowed 17 total yds on 7 possessions for New Caney.Fresh have scored 42 tds to 9 allowed.Together w/JV totals are 63 tds & 14 allowed.

Montgomery Freshman A beat Huntsville 34-0. They pulled the starters after 1Q apparently. That team is 3-0 (including beating Angleton and Dawson). The Montgomery freshman class is loaded with weapons, I coached them in 7on7 during the spring and summer. They split into 3 different 7on7 teams and all 3 made the Jr High "State Tournament" (It's really just Houston Area). The team I coached won the whole tournament so that was pretty cool.

Quote from: wackpack on Today at 09:19:07 PM
EC 21 Hf 7.
Junior Varsity Rice Bowl 2012 EC 21 HF 7. EC and HF had alot of freshman on JV. Looks like both schools have some talent coming up.

Uh no HF has no freshman on JV, we have our starting QB and a 276 defensive tacke starting p. varsity as freshman! We also have our starting RG/linebacker out with broken hand. With all that we still have won 24 games in a roll 3 this year combined score of 91-6 and tonight we played a 5A school Westbrook who had close to 60 players and we whipped then 42-0. So Wackpack get story straight because if our freshman would have joined our JV it would have been a different turn out!!!

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1269777" timestamp="1347592181"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=103045.msg1269732#msg1269732 date=1347589991]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=103045.msg1269727#msg1269727 date=1347589774]
9th grade

PAM A 54
Westside 0

PAM B 20
Westside 0
[/quote] Thats 2 straight shutouts am i correct?
[/quote]

Yeah that's correct. They're also 3-0 so far. Talked to a JV player and was informed that one of the JV team that went to Hou. Westside won, and the other team played in BMT lost. Not sure of those scores though.
[/quote]Cool  8)

[quote name="randy77705" post="1269800" timestamp="1347593925"]
EC 21 Hf 7.
Junior Varsity Rice Bowl 2012 EC 21 HF 7. EC and HF had alot of freshman on JV. Looks like both schools have some talent coming up.

Uh no HF has no freshman on JV, we have our starting QB and a 276 defensive tacke starting p. varsity as freshman! We also have our starting RG/linebacker out with broken hand. With all that we still have won 24 games in a roll 3 this year combined score of 91-6 and tonight we played a 5A school Westbrook who had close to 60 players and we whipped then 42-0. So Wackpack get story straight because if our freshman would have joined our JV it would have been a different turn out!!!
[/quote]Get your facts straight.  I posted a score and that's all. That was someone elses comments.  So Since you brought me into to it ...I watched your freshman team and yes they are a good team but Westbrook was very very weak.  Most of our jv are  freshman and I really don't think it would be a different outcome .. Also what's the big deal about his comments ? He said it looks like both schools had talent coming up.

Guest ECBucFan
get story straight because if our freshman would have joined our JV it would have been a different turn out!!!
[/quote]

Really? You are saying your Freshman are better than your JV? And your H-F Freshman would have beat the EC JV? Oh COME ON!  :o

EC 21 Hf 7.

[/quote]It was me that commented on the freshman. I did not have a HF roster but I thought I recognized some freshman players but maybe not. You say that they won 24 games in a row and thats great. Most junior highs play around 8 games a year because they don't start practice until school starts. That would have been around 16 to start their freshman year. Are you counting Youth Football or scrimmages? The outcome of the game would not have changed but HF's freshman group will be a good group coming through HF.

Come on randy....Your Freshman team can't beat your JV team and your JV team sure didn't beat our JV team.  I sure hope you didn't think that was Westbrook's 9th grade A team....  We don't have any freshman on our varsity but our JV is full of them.  Now if our Varsity was weak and had only won a game or 2 in the last couple of years then we would have several freshman on varsity.  Can't wait to see the game tomorrow.  Make sure and bring a cry towel.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1269817" timestamp="1347596102"]
[quote author=randy77705 link=topic=103045.msg1269800#msg1269800 date=1347593925]
get story straight because if our freshman would have joined our JV it would have been a different turn out!!!
[/quote]

Really? You are saying your Freshman are better than your JV? And your H-F Freshman would have beat the EC JV? Oh COME ON!  :o
[/quote]
If you take the best non-varsity talent and make one team like EC does then yes, HF would have won. I was with some friends from EC tonight and they told me EC has a freshman team. not sure if that is true or not, but if it is. Why did they not play the HF freshman? and the the sophomores play each other? I counted 49 kids on the EC team.

[quote name="jenks" post="1269840" timestamp="1347598946"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=103045.msg1269817#msg1269817 date=1347596102]
[quote author=randy77705 link=topic=103045.msg1269800#msg1269800 date=1347593925]
[/quote]

[/quote]
If you take the best non-varsity talent and make one team like EC does then yes, HF would have won. I was with some friends from EC tonight and they told me EC has a freshman team. not sure if that is true or not, but if it is. Why did they not play the HF freshman? and the the sophomores play each other? I counted 49 kids on the EC team.
[/quote]I don't know why but you put both your teams together and EC still wins. EC had 4 freshman starters on the sideline that would have made a bigger difference. If this and if that. EC won deal with it.

Actually both schools put the best players are on varsity.  Lets see what happens tomorrow night.  Yes we have our best 15 freshman or so on JV.  Don't forget EC has about 200 less students in high school to get football players from.  I only saw 1 player on HF's freshman team that could have helped the JV and it was Boutte.  I don't believe that would have changed the outcome but that's just my opinion. 

Well dang... PNG whooping the snot outa SC makes me nervous on my pickem on the other thread... I picked SC to win tonight.. I have until 5 P.M. to change my mind.... got some serious thinking to do...  :-\

[quote name="octfeb" post="1269866" timestamp="1347622663"]
Well dang... PNG whooping the snot outa SC makes me nervous on my pickem on the other thread... I picked SC to win tonight.. I have until 5 P.M. to change my mind.... got some serious thinking to do...  :-\
[/quote]

New Caney is a sure bet........ ;) ;) 

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1269638" timestamp="1347585211"]
PNG always has one of the best JV teams, they would likely win the jV state championship
[/quote]

I think the Mustangs beat them already :).

Great comeback by the freshman team over Central after giving up the lead with about a minute and a half to play then scoring winning TD with 8 seconds left. Someone should tell Cental's freshman coach that his team shouldn't do the "Whoop There It Is" chant and dance until the game is over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder