Bridge City @ Kelly Predictions

TLB0

[quote name="sball124" post="1268379" timestamp="1347465353"]
If BC is going to win a game this year, this will be the one shot to do it.  If they lose this, they could go 0-10.  Worst team in a while.  Other than Stumps other 0-10 team.  Can't tackle, and can't run that garbage spread offense.
[/quote]

Not sure what games you have been watching? And predicting 0-10 is just stirring the pot. BC will be fine when district rolls around. They just played 2 very very solid pre district opponents, one that's a top 3 team in their class in the state and another that could very well be the favorite to win 20-4A and go really deep in the playoffs. Mighty tough to draw a conclusion after those games don't ya think? I agree they should scrap the spread because they have 2 really good Junior running backs that can get the job done. Their defense will be the key and I believe the D-Coordinator will get that straightened out soon. I hope you, [color=red][b]sball124[/b][/color], are around when the season ends and not hiding in the shadows throwing rocks like you are now because it will be nice to ask you "how would you like your crow?"

Rake1

[quote name="tupac7" post="1268897" timestamp="1347503571"]
Basketball on grass is not working out for your guys...the only difference between the stump's is the one at west brook knew when to get out. Can't run that offense without skill kids, hometown boy with very little athleticism  showed that.
[/quote]

I agree tupac7, the 2 back offense has been the best weapon for BC this year. Not sure why they don't run it more often, it opens up the passing game as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder